Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Thank you, thank you. And I must say, my legs may be long, but yours have such attractive musculature. And, you know, I do mean that, but I'm mostly saying it because the looks the boys are giving us are hilarious. Hahaha!

If it happens, it happens. If a girl were to ask me, depends who it is, but I'd give it a shot.

Exercise? I focus a lot on cardio. I love being as fast as I am. I do pushups and stuff for strength. The most important thing is to keep it simple.

I'm... actually not sure what you're asking. Secrets about how they look? About who they've dated?

*Laughs* Yes, their looks are quite funny indeed. Especially Geokhan's there.

So you think my legs are nice? Why don't you give them a feel? *wonders how the boys would react*

I agree. My own training and exercise, used to be quite complicated. Taken from Noxian training regiments. I have simplicated it to hunting in the woodlands. Trying to survive in Freljord is all one really needs to be fit.

I more think that Irelia and Lux were wondering how to make their bust sizes larger like yours, Morganas or even my own I think.

((Also, This is an awesome pic ;O http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/036/6/d/sketch__miss_fortune_and_sivir_by_laxia-d4oseoi.png ))

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Sìvir:

So you think my legs are nice? Why don't you give them a feel? *wonders how the boys would react*

I agree. My own training and exercise, used to be quite complicated. Taken from Noxian training regiments. I have simplicated it to hunting in the woodlands. Trying to survive in Freljord is all one really needs to be fit.

I more think that Irelia and Lux were wondering how to make their bust sizes larger like yours, Morganas or even my own I think.

((Also, This is an awesome pic ;O http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/036/6/d/sketch__miss_fortune_and_sivir_by_laxia-d4oseoi.png ))

((This))

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Sìvir:

Feel them? I suppose... but all your clothing is in the way... we really should remedy that situation before I rub my hands all over you... bahahahaaaaa! *laughs* Oh, men, gotta love them.

I... I'm not sure if there's a way to do that. I'm just lucky, I guess. But... magic can do anything. Perhaps there's some perverse spell that could give them a larger set. But really, they should be happy with what they have. They are beautiful women.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

((LOL those pictures))

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Need I say this but.. what clothing do you speak of Sarah? Have you not seen my outfits? *shakes her head laughing*

I agree with you. There are times in which I am annoyed to sit or stand, though that is all taken away by a nice... good... back massage. Something I have actually found myself to be very adept at if you should ever require one. But I do think that they should be happy with their bodies, but I promised I would ask so I did.

Geokhan

04-03-2012

O.O

I think I'm perma-stunned!
with this face!

O.O

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Sìvir:
Need I say this but.. what clothing do you speak of Sarah? Have you not seen my outfits? *shakes her head laughing*

I agree with you. There are times in which I am annoyed to sit or stand, though that is all taken away by a nice... good... back massage. Something I have actually found myself to be very adept at if you should ever require one. But I do think that they should be happy with their bodies, but I promised I would ask so I did.

Ehehe.

Hmm, thank you. I can try rubbing your back, too, though I've never done it.

*sighs* Boys, don't hurt yourselves. Hahaha.

Ask Irie

04-03-2012

Miss Fortune,

Imagine Tristana with a mafia suit on...hehe.

Irelia

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Ehehe.

Hmm, thank you. I can try rubbing your back, too, though I've never done it.

*sighs* Boys, don't hurt yourselves. Hahaha.

*smirks* I don't think they know what to do anymore. We melted their brains.

It is actually fairly simple, I can teach you if you want to? Thouhg practice is the best way to learn.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Let there be oil involved,,,