Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Thank you, thank you. And I must say, my legs may be long, but yours have such attractive musculature. And, you know, I do mean that, but I'm mostly saying it because the looks the boys are giving us are hilarious. Hahaha!

If it happens, it happens. If a girl were to ask me, depends who it is, but I'd give it a shot.

Exercise? I focus a lot on cardio. I love being as fast as I am. I do pushups and stuff for strength. The most important thing is to keep it simple.

I'm... actually not sure what you're asking. Secrets about how they look? About who they've dated?
*Laughs* Yes, their looks are quite funny indeed. Especially Geokhan's there.

So you think my legs are nice? Why don't you give them a feel? *wonders how the boys would react*

I agree. My own training and exercise, used to be quite complicated. Taken from Noxian training regiments. I have simplicated it to hunting in the woodlands. Trying to survive in Freljord is all one really needs to be fit.

I more think that Irelia and Lux were wondering how to make their bust sizes larger like yours, Morganas or even my own I think.

((Also, This is an awesome pic ;O http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ia-d4oseoi.png ))

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post

So you think my legs are nice? Why don't you give them a feel? *wonders how the boys would react*

I agree. My own training and exercise, used to be quite complicated. Taken from Noxian training regiments. I have simplicated it to hunting in the woodlands. Trying to survive in Freljord is all one really needs to be fit.

I more think that Irelia and Lux were wondering how to make their bust sizes larger like yours, Morganas or even my own I think.

((Also, This is an awesome pic ;O http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ia-d4oseoi.png ))

((This))

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:

Feel them? I suppose... but all your clothing is in the way... we really should remedy that situation before I rub my hands all over you... bahahahaaaaa! *laughs* Oh, men, gotta love them.

I... I'm not sure if there's a way to do that. I'm just lucky, I guess. But... magic can do anything. Perhaps there's some perverse spell that could give them a larger set. But really, they should be happy with what they have. They are beautiful women.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

((LOL those pictures))

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Need I say this but.. what clothing do you speak of Sarah? Have you not seen my outfits? *shakes her head laughing*

I agree with you. There are times in which I am annoyed to sit or stand, though that is all taken away by a nice... good... back massage. Something I have actually found myself to be very adept at if you should ever require one. But I do think that they should be happy with their bodies, but I promised I would ask so I did.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

O.O

I think I'm perma-stunned!
with this face!

O.O

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Need I say this but.. what clothing do you speak of Sarah? Have you not seen my outfits? *shakes her head laughing*

I agree with you. There are times in which I am annoyed to sit or stand, though that is all taken away by a nice... good... back massage. Something I have actually found myself to be very adept at if you should ever require one. But I do think that they should be happy with their bodies, but I promised I would ask so I did.
Ehehe.

Hmm, thank you. I can try rubbing your back, too, though I've never done it.

*sighs* Boys, don't hurt yourselves. Hahaha.

Ask Irie

04-03-2012

Miss Fortune,

Imagine Tristana with a mafia suit on...hehe.

Irelia

Princess Sivir

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Ehehe.

Hmm, thank you. I can try rubbing your back, too, though I've never done it.

*sighs* Boys, don't hurt yourselves. Hahaha.
*smirks* I don't think they know what to do anymore. We melted their brains.

It is actually fairly simple, I can teach you if you want to? Thouhg practice is the best way to learn.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Let there be oil involved,,,