Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I didn't say jealousy is a good thing." Sarah said, amused. "But they've seen your face, and that makes me a jealous pirate hunter~."
"Why do you wish to see my face in the first place? It's just a face, there's no importance to it than to help one breath, eat, see, taste, smell, as well as other physical functions." He asked, more sake disappearing with each blink she took.

AskTheVengeance

03-26-2013

Quote:
"Hey now~." Sarah admonished, waggling a finger. "No trying to control your woman."
*Brand rolls his eyes and releases his grip. Ember looks a little put off, but says nothing*

Unexisted

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Okay. So you do something bad. Most times, a person will be okay with it so long as you don't do it again.

Then there's YOU.

You keep asking and doing the same stupid **** over and over and OVER again, when people TELL YOU TO STOP. Yet you don't and you keep doing it anyways. Like really, can you follow some simple orders and don't do what people ask you not to? It's the reason why people (including myself) hate you. Riven doesn't want to be asked about her bunny suit because she's a woman of war and determination, not some ***** like Miss Fortune or Ahri (No offense to the two, I'm not calling them *****s OOCly, but they often have a seductive side to them in which they're charming, dress suggestively, and/or walk up to men squeezing their ta-tas together that give them that sort of social figure). Kennen doesn't want to be asked about AkalixKennen stuff because Akali and Kennen Akali and Kennen are comrades in combat. Just because KimMundo makes it so doesn't mean it's CANON.(Don't ask how I know of that... *shudder* >.>)

I'm sure you can be a cool RPer and all. Just don't do stupid **** people DON'T WANT YOU TO DO.))
I'm just sharing my feeling and thought to person who defended and respect me, he get in a argue with other people because of me......because of what he did it really makes me want to stay in thread. I never post what I felt to your thread or anyone's, so why can you leave me alone? All I try to say is people take the RP too serious, if you dislike a person just ignore the them and reply to the question you feel comfortable with. There no need for mean words and use cussing on him. I'm talking to the person who like me and respect here. People can hate you just over a little things, some people hate me without having a good talk with me.

Ask the Tempest

03-26-2013

Quote:
((Okay. So you do something bad. Most times, a person will be okay with it so long as you don't do it again.

Then there's YOU.

You keep asking and doing the same stupid **** over and over and OVER again, when people TELL YOU TO STOP. Yet you don't and you keep doing it anyways. Like really, can you follow some simple orders and don't do what people ask you not to? It's the reason why people (including myself) hate you. Riven doesn't want to be asked about her bunny suit because she's a woman of war and determination, not some ***** like Miss Fortune or Ahri (No offense to the two, I'm not calling them *****s OOCly, but they often have a seductive side to them in which they're charming, dress suggestively, and/or walk up to men squeezing their ta-tas together that give them that sort of social figure). Kennen doesn't want to be asked about AkalixKennen stuff because Akali and Kennen Akali and Kennen are comrades in combat. Just because KimMundo makes it so doesn't mean it's CANON.(Don't ask how I know of that... *shudder* >.>)

I'm sure you can be a cool RPer and all. Just don't do stupid **** people DON'T WANT YOU TO DO.))
((Dont drag me into this bro. I was going to jump in myself. Un, please enough with this bullsh*t. Please.))

Unexisted

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Dont drag me into this bro. I was going to jump in myself. Un, please enough with this bullsh*t. Please.))
((What did I do? I was just talking to miss fortune, ok let's all zip this off including me....no more trouble please.))

BSFLAG

03-26-2013

Hey Miss Fortune, what are your thoughts on Shaco?

Ask Quinn n Val

03-26-2013

Quote:
Sarah laughed.

"Nice, nice~." She cooed. "Now then... what's the deal between you and Vayne? Seems like you guys have the same goals."

"What do you mean? I serve Demacia, so does she I guess, but she's all like-" Quinn is now doing her best to impersonate Vayne. "Gotta kill the darkness! Evil beware~ Roaaaaar." She grins, taking another drink.

Ask Fortune

03-27-2013

Quote:
"Why do you wish to see my face in the first place? It's just a face, there's no importance to it than to help one breath, eat, see, taste, smell, as well as other physical functions." He asked, more sake disappearing with each blink she took.
"I dunno. It's the forbidden fruit." Sarah replied, drinking some sake and smirking. "Like a juicy, lickable orange~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand rolls his eyes and releases his grip. Ember looks a little put off, but says nothing*
"Yeah, lesson two, girl." Sarah replied. "Men are disgustingly insensitive~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSFLAG View Post
Hey Miss Fortune, what are your thoughts on Shaco?
He's creepy. Messed up. I dunno what he's even doing in the League, not like he seems to care about any of these political things... but he's fun to have on the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"What do you mean? I serve Demacia, so does she I guess, but she's all like-" Quinn is now doing her best to impersonate Vayne. "Gotta kill the darkness! Evil beware~ Roaaaaar." She grins, taking another drink.
Sarah smirked.

"You be nice, I like Vayne." Sarah replied. "And one day, I will get her dating~."

Unexisted

03-27-2013

(( buddy what do you think of me? How much do you like me? ))

Ask Quinn n Val

03-27-2013

Quote:
Sarah smirked.

"You be nice, I like Vayne." Sarah replied. "And one day, I will get her dating~."

Quinn grinned, taking another drink before replying. "I'd like to see that day, I doubt even you could do it."