Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*He crosses his arms*

Am not.
"Then how do you... you know...?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Okay...okay great," Shauna started with a nervous chuckle. She couldn't understand why, but suddenly she was clearly getting nervous at the idea of kissing Janine.

Slowly she started walking toward Janine, "So...just a quick peck to cure curiousity. Hardly means anything....right?"
"Right... nothing at all." Janine replied, approaching Shauna. "Umm... you start."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
One final firing of his metal cylinders, and Blitzcrank speaks.

"-NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"

He looks down and Sarah awkwardly, shuffling his shining feet. He appears to be dodging the question.

((Props if you get the reference))
"...Orianna and Blitzcrank sittin' in a tree~." Sarah sang happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
The blush on Zachary's cheeks is obvious, even as he turns and looks at the floor. He mumbles something under his breathe.

"What's that?"

Morgana's angry, threatening tone causes the nervous man to nearly leap out of his seat-at least, all he does is respond.

"I-I said that's the problem, I don't-I've-"

Zachary slinks back down into the seat, defeated, and weeps a little, rubbing his hands through his nonexistent hair. He's not REALLY bursting into tears, but he's sobbing lightly in frustration and confusion. Morgana's thrust him into a situation where he has no idea what to do. His self-pity overrides his fear/respect for his employer.

Morgana, slightly surprised, steps to the side and beckons Sarah over.
Sarah blinked, and approached Morgana.

"Would you ease up on the boy? Eesh." She said quietly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Then how do you... you know...?"
It was a hypothesis. This is some sciencey **** goin on here. Yeah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Sarah sometime later, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Fortune

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S. - Don't forget the rum.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
It was a hypothesis. This is some sciencey **** goin on here. Yeah.
"Oh please." Sarah said, smirking. "What do you use, wet sand?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
A letter would arrive for Sarah sometime later, signed by the Maven herself.
Sarah quirked a brow. Sona plus rum equals happy Sarah Fortune.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh please." Sarah said, smirking. "What do you use, wet sand?"
No, I do NOT use sand when I-

I DON'T DO IT AT ALL!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"
"...Orianna and Blitzcrank sittin' in a tree~." Sarah sang happily.
Blitzcrank flops onto the ground, now in a sitting position as Fortune taunts him. His optics look forlornly at the earth beneath him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah blinked, and approached Morgana.

"Would you ease up on the boy? Eesh." She said quietly.
Morgana leans over and whispers in Sarah's ear, bringing her wing up to block it from Zachary.

"...Sarah, I need to ask you for a favor. He's becoming a full-fledged Summoner-up from an apprentice-in several months, and thus will no longer be under my employment. Considering how fantastic a job he's done in the past few months or so, I highly doubt I can find an adequate replacement...so I need to send him off in a spectacular way."

She pauses. Looking around, she begins speaking again.

"I need you to get him laid. I know it sounds bad, but honestly? For me to acknowledge that he deserves it, that means he really does."

The fallen angel gulps lightly.

"Now, you don't need to do it yourself, but your mate, Janine-she's not with anyone, right? Maybe they could start something, or at least get one of your higher-up crew members to take care of him. Really, at this point it's an act of mercy. He's never done it, if his memories are anything to go by, it's clearly affecting him negatively, and I'm definitely not touching him-don't ask me why, I'm just not."

She places a hand on her best friend's shoulder and sighs heavily.

"Sarah...please?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
No, I do NOT use sand when I-

I DON'T DO IT AT ALL!!!!
"Ah ah~!" Sarah said. "What do you use~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank flops onto the ground, now in a sitting position as Fortune taunts him. His optics look forlornly at the earth beneath him.
"Aw, I'm sorry." Sarah said. "Need a... uh... couldn't possibly hug you... uh... wanna see my boobs?"

She smirked, offering only because it meant nothing to Blitzcrank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana leans over and whispers in Sarah's ear, bringing her wing up to block it from Zachary.

"...Sarah, I need to ask you for a favor. He's becoming a full-fledged Summoner-up from an apprentice-in several months, and thus will no longer be under my employment. Considering how fantastic a job he's done in the past few months or so, I highly doubt I can find an adequate replacement...so I need to send him off in a spectacular way."

She pauses. Looking around, she begins speaking again.

"I need you to get him laid. I know it sounds bad, but honestly? For me to acknowledge that he deserves it, that means he really does."

The fallen angel gulps lightly.

"Now, you don't need to do it yourself, but your mate, Janine-she's not with anyone, right? Maybe they could start something, or at least get one of your higher-up crew members to take care of him. Really, at this point it's an act of mercy. He's never done it, if his memories are anything to go by, it's clearly affecting him negatively, and I'm definitely not touching him-don't ask me why, I'm just not."

She places a hand on her best friend's shoulder and sighs heavily.

"Sarah...please?"
Sarah blinked, staring at Morgana with a look of disbelief.

"Wow." She said, smirking. "I'll do my best, don't worry. Buuut... it'd mean the most if you'd do it, you know. It'd give him the most confidence from it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah blinked, staring at Morgana with a look of disbelief.

"Wow." She said, smirking. "I'll do my best, don't worry. Buuut... it'd mean the most if you'd do it, you know. It'd give him the most confidence from it."
"I know, but I can't. I...have my own reasons for not touching him."

She looks back over her shoulder. Zachary seems to have calmed down, though he's not looking over at them.

"...Please?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Aw, I'm sorry." Sarah said. "Need a... uh... couldn't possibly hug you... uh... wanna see my boobs?"

She smirked, offering only because it meant nothing to Blitzcrank.
On the contrary, Blitzcrank immediately stands up, optics scanning a particular area of Fortune before he begins speaking.

"-THE-INFLECTION-IN-THE-QUERY-REGARDING-EXPOSING-YOUR-MAMMARY-GLANDS-IMPLIES-SARCASM - - -IN-REALITY-SUCH-AN-ACT-POSSESSES-SIGNIFICANTLY-MORE-VALUE-THAN-FORTUNE-IMPLIED - - - GATHERING-DATA-FROM-AN-ACT-THAT-I-HAVE-NEVER-WITNESSED-OR-ENGAGED-IN-RESULTS-IN-SIGNIFICANT-POSITIVE-FEEDBACK - - -"

Yes, that was exactly what it sounded like. Before Fortune could respond, however, Blitzcrank continued.

"-WHAT-DO-YOU-SUGGEST-I-GIVE-TO-THE-MAVEN-AS-THANKS - - -AND-WHAT-IS-YOUR-SUGGESTION-REGARDING - - - "

He trails off, but the final word is obvious.