Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

Sarah calmly opened the door, and smiled upon seeing her friend.

"Morgana~." She said. "Hello, good to see you... and is this your helper friend?" She looked at Zachary. "Hmm, you're right, he's not bad." She smirked. "Come in~."

"...Not bad? Wha-"

It's at this point that Zachary notices who's at the door-and immediately turns red. Morgana pokes him in the shoulder, and he starts and jumps forward towards the entrance-and Sarah. Pushing him inside, Morgana whispers into Sarah's ear as she passes.

"I forgot to tell you that he doesn't exactly know how to handle himself, if you know what I mean."

Not waiting for a response, she joins Zachary inside.

"I may have forgotten to tell you that we're joining Sarah's crew."

That snapped him out of it. Shaking his head, Zachary spoke up, panic in his voice. His rapid movement shook the hood off of his face, revealing his shaven head, bloodshot eyes, and youthful features.

"Wait, you know I can't stand the ocea-"

A single glare causes him to wither beneath Morgana's gaze, and he slumps down, head hanging, before he answer.

"...Alright..."

He doesn't sound terribly happy.

Ask Fortune

02-17-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:

*Brand looks the closest thing to indingnant as a fire elemental can be*

Do not!

Sarah crossed her arms, and leveled her gaze upon Brand, raising a brow and smirking.

Quote:
OdainMorll:
"Yes, I'm uhm...mostly rested, still a bit sore from yesterday's fight but...I'm good." he said before chuckling, scratching the back of his head "Shall we head over to your ship, then?"

"Sure, sure." Sarah said. "Let's get you laid~."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
"Right right..." Shauna replied, noticing the situation was getting awkward. Now she had even forgotten what she was going to do. All that she could picture was Janine. She couldn't figure out why either.

Several minutes of silence went by before Shauna finally spoke up, "Well....now hear me out here...what if...and feel more than free to reject this...but what if...we...you know just....kissed? I mean, just to satisfy our curiosity.... of course. Nothing too passionate or anything. And we don't have to tell anyone."

Janine paused, looking at Shauna.

"Uh..." She said carefully. "...I guess... okay..."

Quote:
Unexisted:
(( Tsaalyo I have something I want to show you long long ago( not just Tsaalyo, its everyone here.), its League champion that I create. I was hoping that riot would pick up my idea.....but, anyway tell me what you think about it. Her name is call Alice the Dominator, Her skill is Mix of most League champions'. Anyone is welcome to make a comment.)) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2786623&highlight=alice+the+dominator

(Eh, I suck at critiquing these things, lol.)

Quote:
Ask The Golem:
At the mention of Orianna, a loud 'sqwark' emits from Blitzcrank's voicebox. Steam whooshes out of his back at an alarming rate, and his head droops.

"-I-WAS-INTENDING-TO-GIVE-THE-MAVEN-A-GIFT-AS-A-STATEMENT-OF-THANKS-FOR-HER-PATIENCE-AND-ASSISTANCE - - - BUT-AT-THE-MENTION-OF - - -"

A fresh load of steam fires out of his back vents, and his arms fall to the ground in defeat.

"...sexy!" Sarah cooed. "You like her~?"

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
"...Not bad? Wha-"

It's at this point that Zachary notices who's at the door-and immediately turns red. Morgana pokes him in the shoulder, and he starts and jumps forward towards the entrance-and Sarah. Pushing him inside, Morgana whispers into Sarah's ear as she passes.

"I forgot to tell you that he doesn't exactly know how to handle himself, if you know what I mean."

Not waiting for a response, she joins Zachary inside.

"I may have forgotten to tell you that we're joining Sarah's crew."

That snapped him out of it. Shaking his head, Zachary spoke up, panic in his voice. His rapid movement shook the hood off of his face, revealing his shaven head, bloodshot eyes, and youthful features.

"Wait, you know I can't stand the ocea-"

A single glare causes him to wither beneath Morgana's gaze, and he slumps down, head hanging, before he answer.

"...Alright..."

He doesn't sound terribly happy.

"Aw." Sarah said, smirking. "Don't worry, boy, it's not that bad. Besides, are you really gonna complain about a crew of mostly ladies like me~?"

makmix

02-17-2013

Mack comes whistling in.

"Hey Sarah. Guess what I did a few days back?"

Mack lean forward while he was standing.

"Proposed to Rhinoa, think you met her, and she said YES!"

Mack jumps up and crashes his head through the ceiling. A muffled voice comes from the roof.

"So like anyway, your invited as well as any champion who decides to come to the Cathedral in Demacia. Don't worry bout the ceiling, here's a bag of gold."

He pulls it out from his pocket and tosses it to Sarah.

"Sarah there's mice in here.... and there.... TRYING TO EAT MY FACE! OH LORD!"

His body starts to flail about as he struggles to get out.

AskTheVengeance

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah crossed her arms, and leveled her gaze upon Brand, raising a brow and smirking.

What?

OdainMorll

02-17-2013

"T-That's not the only reason, you!..." Odain said to her before realising what he said may seem a bit wrong still "...that's barely a reason in itself anyway!..."

He clears his throat and speaks a bit more quietly now, smiling "Lead the way, Madame Fortune."

Ask Fortune

02-17-2013

Quote:
makmix:
Mack comes whistling in.

"Hey Sarah. Guess what I did a few days back?"

Mack lean forward while he was standing.

"Proposed to Rhinoa, think you met her, and she said YES!"

Mack jumps up and crashes his head through the ceiling. A muffled voice comes from the roof.

"So like anyway, your invited as well as any champion who decides to come to the Cathedral in Demacia. Don't worry bout the ceiling, here's a bag of gold."

He pulls it out from his pocket and tosses it to Sarah.

"Sarah there's mice in here.... and there.... TRYING TO EAT MY FACE! OH LORD!"

His body starts to flail about as he struggles to get out.

Sarah smirked, and pulled Mack down.

"That's great." She said. "Glad I could help~."

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
What?

"Liar~."

Quote:
OdainMorll:
"T-That's not the only reason, you!..." Odain said to her before realising what he said may seem a bit wrong still "...that's barely a reason in itself anyway!..."

He clears his throat and speaks a bit more quietly now, smiling "Lead the way, Madame Fortune."

Sarah smirked, and led Odain off.

AskTheVengeance

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"Liar~."

*He crosses his arms*

Am not.

Ask the String

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

Janine paused, looking at Shauna.

"Uh..." She said carefully. "...I guess... okay..."

"Okay...okay great," Shauna started with a nervous chuckle. She couldn't understand why, but suddenly she was clearly getting nervous at the idea of kissing Janine.

Slowly she started walking toward Janine, "So...just a quick peck to cure curiousity. Hardly means anything....right?"

Ask The Golem

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"...sexy!" Sarah cooed. "You like her~?"

One final firing of his metal cylinders, and Blitzcrank speaks.

"-NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"

He looks down and Sarah awkwardly, shuffling his shining feet. He appears to be dodging the question.

((Props if you get the reference))

Dear Morgana

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"Aw." Sarah said, smirking. "Don't worry, boy, it's not that bad. Besides, are you really gonna complain about a crew of mostly ladies like me~?"

The blush on Zachary's cheeks is obvious, even as he turns and looks at the floor. He mumbles something under his breathe.

"What's that?"

Morgana's angry, threatening tone causes the nervous man to nearly leap out of his seat-at least, all he does is respond.

"I-I said that's the problem, I don't-I've-"

Zachary slinks back down into the seat, defeated, and weeps a little, rubbing his hands through his nonexistent hair. He's not REALLY bursting into tears, but he's sobbing lightly in frustration and confusion. Morgana's thrust him into a situation where he has no idea what to do. His self-pity overrides his fear/respect for his employer.

Morgana, slightly surprised, steps to the side and beckons Sarah over.