Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain looked up at Miss Fortune with confused eyes, looking around "I uhm...I don't get what you me- Oh." he then said flatly, rolling his shoulders "Well, I did actually want to talk about when Velisa is available."
"She's available right now." Sarah replied. "She's on my ship, not doing all that much. Why~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Ghostie View Post
The man quakes in Sarah's pressence, his face engulfed in redness. He stiffens up a bit and finally speaks

"W-would you g-g-go on a da-dat-d-" He stutters out as he is paralized in emotions. Obviously this man has a way with words.
Sarah smiled brightly, and almost felt bad for having to say this.

"Aw, you." She said. "I'm sorry, boy, I'm already dating." She gave him a sympathetic look. "But... here, let me reward your bravery."

Sarah grabbed the man, and pulled him into a deep kiss. She forced her tongue into his mouth, making out with him as best she could, and pushed her chest right against him.

"I hope this gives you more confidence." She said. "You're a cute guy, you just need to feel better about yourself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna nodded, calming herself down a bit. She seemed unmoved by Janine changing her clothes.

Yea, it seems like everyone around here is 'curious.' Hell even I've been curious before," Shauna admitted, blushing a bit, "When I was younger of course. But then I came to the conclusion my first love should be a guy. Just seems right."
"I guess." Janine replied, shrugging. "I don't know, never really thought about it. I mean, I'm basically only looking at men, but who knows what would happen if... YOU flirted with me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand facepalms*

Not what I meant, Sarah.
"Didn't say that was a bad thing~." Sarah cooed, and winked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
''Happy valentine's day Miss fortune! here, I get you box of chocolates'' Hand the box to Miss fortune. "oh I also got this song for you, it always remind me of you, I just want to share with you hope you like it." (( Guys I'm not a pervert, This song really remind me of Miss fortune, and this song discribes her.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO6_BMZdpd8
Thank you, boy, means a lot~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank looks down at Sarah. His hand is still in the groping motion, though he likely does not realize it.

"-I-AM-UNDER-THE-IMPRESSION-THAT-A-DAY-OF-FESTIVITIES-IS-NEARING-REGARDING-FRIENDSHIP - - - I-INFER-THAT-IT-WOULD-BE-CONSIDERED-SOCIALLY-INAPPROPRIATE-TO-NOT-PARTICIPATE - - - MIGHT-I-INQUIRE-THAT-CAPTAIN-FORTUNE-UPDATE-MY-PROGRAMMING-WITH-ACCEPTABLE-DONATIONS-FOR-A - - - SPECIFIC-INDIVIDUAL-WHO-LIKELY-FULFILLS-THE-CRITERIA-FOR-THE-'HOLIDAY' - - -"
"It's called Valentine's Day, boy." Sarah replied. "It's not about friends, it's about being in love. So unless you and Orianna are an item..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Two shapes step up to Fortune's house-the unmistakeably dark, imposing shape of Morgana's tall figure with her wings folded, and a smaller shape (though still taller than most) clad in the blue-purple robes of a Summoner novice.

Morgana raises a hand to knock on the door. Her companion speaks up.

"Why are we here, in Bilgewater? You hardly get any orders here anyway...you didn't tell me anything the whole way here. Have you been here before? Who's house is this?"

Zachary's impudence quickly becomes a fascinated curiosity with his location. His voice is thin, like his body underneath his robes, but like his physical form, it carries a hint of strength. Morgana shares no such interest in his inquiries.

"Will you keep asking silly questions? You'll get your answers in time."

Zachary cowers slightly, mildly intimidated by the fallen angel's snapping, but he misses the hint of amusement in her voice. She knocks once again.
Sarah calmly opened the door, and smiled upon seeing her friend.

"Morgana~." She said. "Hello, good to see you... and is this your helper friend?" She looked at Zachary. "Hmm, you're right, he's not bad." She smirked. "Come in~."

OdainMorll

02-15-2013

"Well...if she uhm...was up for another date, I could take her over to the temple today." Odain said to Sarah before smiling nervously, hands shaking.

AskTheVengeance

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"Didn't say that was a bad thing~." Sarah cooed, and winked.
If I did such activities, the page would be burnt in some areas.

Ask the String

02-15-2013

Quote:
"I guess." Janine replied, shrugging. "I don't know, never really thought about it. I mean, I'm basically only looking at men, but who knows what would happen if... YOU flirted with me."
Is she suggesting something? Shauna's mind asked, What do I say?

"Umm..." Images started to pour into Shauna's head of what could she could possibly mean. She stood staring at Janine with a clear blush for at least 2 minutes before saying something, "Well...I don't mean to suggest anything, but IF we...you know flirted...then we both would know it wouldn't mean anything because we both like men, right?"

Ask Fortune

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"Well...if she uhm...was up for another date, I could take her over to the temple today." Odain said to Sarah before smiling nervously, hands shaking.
"Sure, go ahead~." Sarah cooed. "Hope you're rested up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
If I did such activities, the page would be burnt in some areas.
Sarah laughed.

"Oh come on, male, we all know you do those things~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Is she suggesting something? Shauna's mind asked, What do I say?

"Umm..." Images started to pour into Shauna's head of what could she could possibly mean. She stood staring at Janine with a clear blush for at least 2 minutes before saying something, "Well...I don't mean to suggest anything, but IF we...you know flirted...then we both would know it wouldn't mean anything because we both like men, right?"
Janine chuckled awkwardly.

"Right. We both like men." She confirmed. "Men are what we like. Yes. ...men..."

Awkward.

AskTheVengeance

02-16-2013

Quote:
Sarah laughed.

"Oh come on, male, we all know you do those things~."

*Brand looks the closest thing to indingnant as a fire elemental can be*

Do not!

OdainMorll

02-16-2013

"Yes, I'm uhm...mostly rested, still a bit sore from yesterday's fight but...I'm good." he said before chuckling, scratching the back of his head "Shall we head over to your ship, then?"

Ask the String

02-16-2013

Quote:
Janine chuckled awkwardly.

"Right. We both like men." She confirmed. "Men are what we like. Yes. ...men..."

Awkward.
"Right right..." Shauna replied, noticing the situation was getting awkward. Now she had even forgotten what she was going to do. All that she could picture was Janine. She couldn't figure out why either.

Several minutes of silence went by before Shauna finally spoke up, "Well....now hear me out here...what if...and feel more than free to reject this...but what if...we...you know just....kissed? I mean, just to satisfy our curiosity.... of course. Nothing too passionate or anything. And we don't have to tell anyone."

Unexisted

02-16-2013

(( Tsaalyo I have something I want to show you long long ago( not just Tsaalyo, its everyone here.), its League champion that I create. I was hoping that riot would pick up my idea.....but, anyway tell me what you think about it. Her name is call Alice the Dominator, Her skill is Mix of most League champions'. Anyone is welcome to make a comment.)) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...+the+dominator

Ask The Golem

02-16-2013

Quote:
"It's called Valentine's Day, boy." Sarah replied. "It's not about friends, it's about being in love. So unless you and Orianna are an item...".
At the mention of Orianna, a loud 'sqwark' emits from Blitzcrank's voicebox. Steam whooshes out of his back at an alarming rate, and his head droops.

"-I-WAS-INTENDING-TO-GIVE-THE-MAVEN-A-GIFT-AS-A-STATEMENT-OF-THANKS-FOR-HER-PATIENCE-AND-ASSISTANCE - - - BUT-AT-THE-MENTION-OF - - -"

A fresh load of steam fires out of his back vents, and his arms fall to the ground in defeat.