Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo Ghostie

02-14-2013

A man adorned in summoner robes arrives at Sarah's house, wielding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart in the other. He takes a moment of hesitation, then slowly knocks on the door. He shudders in anticipation.

OdainMorll

02-14-2013

"Hey again, Sarah...uhm...I wanted to say sorry about...back at the Sparring Grounds. I kinda got pissy again." Odain said to her as she opened the door, still standing straight and rigid.

Ask Fortune

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna blushed, her smile faded. She started stammering over her words a bit, "What, n-no no...I told you I'm straight...Besides, I thought you were the most p-proper of everyone here. Why would I want to come onto you? N-not that you're not beautiful, but I just....don't see women like that. Thought you didn't to..."

It is clear Shauna was nervous, feeling as though somehow she offended Sarah's first mate.
Janine smirked.

"Calm down." She said. "I'm proper, but I'm human."

She got out of the hammock, and following Shauna's lead, opted to get changed right there.

"For the record, I'm pretty sure I like men." She said. "But I dunno... curious, I guess."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
Anytime. I've exhausted my enjoyment of it.
"...is it sticky?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune do you like those kisses I gave you last year in valentine? I can't give you roses or jewelrys anything like that, because its fizz's job...but sweet food I can. I remember you slap me that time so please don't this time. It really hurts! More than physical pain that is.
*smirk* Sure, those are fine~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Ghostie View Post
A man adorned in summoner robes arrives at Sarah's house, wielding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart in the other. He takes a moment of hesitation, then slowly knocks on the door. He shudders in anticipation.
Sarah idly opened the door, not expecting anyone. When she saw who was there, she blinked.

"...oh boy." She said. "...can I help you~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"Hey again, Sarah...uhm...I wanted to say sorry about...back at the Sparring Grounds. I kinda got pissy again." Odain said to her as she opened the door, still standing straight and rigid.
"Eh, whatever, no problem." Sarah said. "Wanna come in? That's what she asked?"

OdainMorll

02-14-2013

Odain looked up at Miss Fortune with confused eyes, looking around "I uhm...I don't get what you me- Oh." he then said flatly, rolling his shoulders "Well, I did actually want to talk about when Velisa is available."

Boo Ghostie

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah idly opened the door, not expecting anyone. When she saw who was there, she blinked.

"...oh boy." She said. "...can I help you~?"
The man quakes in Sarah's pressence, his face engulfed in redness. He stiffens up a bit and finally speaks

"W-would you g-g-go on a da-dat-d-" He stutters out as he is paralized in emotions. Obviously this man has a way with words.

Ask the String

02-14-2013

Quote:
Janine smirked.

"Calm down." She said. "I'm proper, but I'm human."

She got out of the hammock, and following Shauna's lead, opted to get changed right there.

"For the record, I'm pretty sure I like men." She said. "But I dunno... curious, I guess."
Shauna nodded, calming herself down a bit. She seemed unmoved by Janine changing her clothes.

Yea, it seems like everyone around here is 'curious.' Hell even I've been curious before," Shauna admitted, blushing a bit, "When I was younger of course. But then I came to the conclusion my first love should be a guy. Just seems right."

AskTheVengeance

02-14-2013

Quote:
"...is it sticky?"
*Brand facepalms*

Not what I meant, Sarah.

Unexisted

02-14-2013

''Happy valentine's day Miss fortune! here, I get you box of chocolates'' Hand the box to Miss fortune. "oh I also got this song for you, it always remind me of you, I just want to share with you hope you like it." (( Guys I'm not a pervert, This song really remind me of Miss fortune, and this song discribes her.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO6_BMZdpd8

Ask The Golem

02-14-2013

Quote:
"Your words, not mine~." Sarah cooed. "So, what is it?"
Blitzcrank looks down at Sarah. His hand is still in the groping motion, though he likely does not realize it.

"-I-AM-UNDER-THE-IMPRESSION-THAT-A-DAY-OF-FESTIVITIES-IS-NEARING-REGARDING-FRIENDSHIP - - - I-INFER-THAT-IT-WOULD-BE-CONSIDERED-SOCIALLY-INAPPROPRIATE-TO-NOT-PARTICIPATE - - - MIGHT-I-INQUIRE-THAT-CAPTAIN-FORTUNE-UPDATE-MY-PROGRAMMING-WITH-ACCEPTABLE-DONATIONS-FOR-A - - - SPECIFIC-INDIVIDUAL-WHO-LIKELY-FULFILLS-THE-CRITERIA-FOR-THE-'HOLIDAY' - - -"

Dear Morgana

02-14-2013

Two shapes step up to Fortune's house-the unmistakeably dark, imposing shape of Morgana's tall figure with her wings folded, and a smaller shape (though still taller than most) clad in the blue-purple robes of a Summoner novice.

Morgana raises a hand to knock on the door. Her companion speaks up.

"Why are we here, in Bilgewater? You hardly get any orders here anyway...you didn't tell me anything the whole way here. Have you been here before? Who's house is this?"

Zachary's impudence quickly becomes a fascinated curiosity with his location. His voice is thin, like his body underneath his robes, but like his physical form, it carries a hint of strength. Morgana shares no such interest in his inquiries.

"Will you keep asking silly questions? You'll get your answers in time."

Zachary cowers slightly, mildly intimidated by the fallen angel's snapping, but he misses the hint of amusement in her voice. She knocks once again.