Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

02-05-2013

"I mostly wanted you to meet my girl. we do have a bit of shopping to do for Valentines day."Nevin Said

"It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Fortune." Lilith said grinned

Ask The Golem

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...sure, why not." Sarah said. "What would you like to know? ...they're real~."
Blitzcrank makes no indication of his ingestion of her information, at least physically.

"-THAT-WAS-ALREADY-DETERMINED - - - MY-VISUAL-SENSORS-FAILED-TO-DETECT-ANY-TRACES-OF-SILICON - - -"

A small pause.

"-MY-DATABASE-OF-FEMALE-ORGANICS-PARTICIPATING-IN-THE-LEAGUE-OF-LEGENDS-PROVES-THAT-FORTUNE'S-MAMMARY-GLANDS-ARE-BY-PURE-BIOLOGICAL-REASONING - - - INCLUDING-PROBABILITY-FOR-ATTRACTING-A-SUITABLE-MALE-AND-COMPARISONS-WITH-PREVIOUS-WINNERS-OF-'MISS-VALORAN' - - - ARE-OBJECTIVELY-GREATER-THAN-THOSE-OF-ANY-OTHER-FEMALE-OF-COMPARABLE-VARIABLES - - -"

Blitzcrank shuffles between his feet, feeling as though he crossed a line.

" - - - THAT-WAS-A-COMPLIMENT - - - ORGANICS-GENERALLY-RESPOND-WELL-TO-COMPLIMENTS-NO - - - "

He still hasn't asked his question.

Ask the String

02-06-2013

Quote:
"Not far!" Sarah replied, just as loudly, quite amused.

Indeed, before long, they were upon the dock. Janine led the way, getting on board first. Sarah then helped Shauna on board.
Shauna was glad Sarah helped her onto the ship. If she hadn't, there's no doubt she would have fallen off the dock. She sat down for a bit against the boat as soon as she got aboard. It would not be long before she would pass out, but at least she had a smile on.

Ask Fortune

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"I mostly wanted you to meet my girl. we do have a bit of shopping to do for Valentines day."Nevin Said

"It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Fortune." Lilith said grinned
"Shopping together for Valentine's Day?" Sarah asked. "Good, she can tell you what she wants~. Have fun, you two."

And Sarah leaned in, and kissed Lilith's forehead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank makes no indication of his ingestion of her information, at least physically.

"-THAT-WAS-ALREADY-DETERMINED - - - MY-VISUAL-SENSORS-FAILED-TO-DETECT-ANY-TRACES-OF-SILICON - - -"

A small pause.

"-MY-DATABASE-OF-FEMALE-ORGANICS-PARTICIPATING-IN-THE-LEAGUE-OF-LEGENDS-PROVES-THAT-FORTUNE'S-MAMMARY-GLANDS-ARE-BY-PURE-BIOLOGICAL-REASONING - - - INCLUDING-PROBABILITY-FOR-ATTRACTING-A-SUITABLE-MALE-AND-COMPARISONS-WITH-PREVIOUS-WINNERS-OF-'MISS-VALORAN' - - - ARE-OBJECTIVELY-GREATER-THAN-THOSE-OF-ANY-OTHER-FEMALE-OF-COMPARABLE-VARIABLES - - -"

Blitzcrank shuffles between his feet, feeling as though he crossed a line.

" - - - THAT-WAS-A-COMPLIMENT - - - ORGANICS-GENERALLY-RESPOND-WELL-TO-COMPLIMENTS-NO - - - "

He still hasn't asked his question.
Sarah grinned wide.

"Aww, thank you~." Sarah cooed. "You could totally second base me if that meant anything to you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna was glad Sarah helped her onto the ship. If she hadn't, there's no doubt she would have fallen off the dock. She sat down for a bit against the boat as soon as she got aboard. It would not be long before she would pass out, but at least she had a smile on.
Sarah smirked, and picked Shauna up.

"Good day, this was~." She said.

Janine smirked slightly, and walked into the ship. Sarah followed, and took Shauna to the sleeping area, laying her into a hammock.

Xander Blade

02-06-2013

Quote:
"Shopping together for Valentine's Day?" Sarah asked. "Good, she can tell you what she wants~. Have fun, you two."

And Sarah leaned in, and kissed Lilith's forehead.
Lilith blushed as Sarah kissed her forehead

"yeah that's the idea, and perhaps if we go clothes shopping I can.... help her change." Nevin said smirking

Lilith kissed Nevin and bit his bottom lip as she released him
"Good idea hun. Come on you, lets go clothes shopping." Lilith giggled and grabbed Nevin's hand and they began to leave

makmix

02-06-2013

Mack comes in once more, with Augustus by his side. With Mack being six three and Augustus a half foot taller, he seems short.

"Greeting Sarah, I've brought a friend."

"Hail." The monotonous tone is bone chilling, Mack shivers.

"You really need to lighten up."

Augustus glares at him.

"Alright, alright, anywho.... I've now been charged to watch over Olaf now just in case he goes beserk. They are still setting up his office, no use I say... Room will be destroyed in no time..."

Mack pulls out a bottle and starts to drink from it. Augustus speaks up.

"He wanted to tell someone that wasn't me or my fiance, so she felt it was a good idea to tell you. I am here to ask about your guns... What are they made of and how were they forged."

Augustus didn't sound like he was asking a question due to his no emotion demeanor.

Ask Fortune

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Lilith blushed as Sarah kissed her forehead

"yeah that's the idea, and perhaps if we go clothes shopping I can.... help her change." Nevin said smirking

Lilith kissed Nevin and bit his bottom lip as she released him
"Good idea hun. Come on you, lets go clothes shopping." Lilith giggled and grabbed Nevin's hand and they began to leave
"Have fun~!" Sarah called, smirking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack comes in once more, with Augustus by his side. With Mack being six three and Augustus a half foot taller, he seems short.

"Greeting Sarah, I've brought a friend."

"Hail." The monotonous tone is bone chilling, Mack shivers.

"You really need to lighten up."

Augustus glares at him.

"Alright, alright, anywho.... I've now been charged to watch over Olaf now just in case he goes beserk. They are still setting up his office, no use I say... Room will be destroyed in no time..."

Mack pulls out a bottle and starts to drink from it. Augustus speaks up.

"He wanted to tell someone that wasn't me or my fiance, so she felt it was a good idea to tell you. I am here to ask about your guns... What are they made of and how were they forged."

Augustus didn't sound like he was asking a question due to his no emotion demeanor.
Sarah shrugged.

"I dunno, I had'em commissioned." Sarah replied. "I can tell you they're hextech, though. That's how I can shoot so quickly."

Ask the String

02-06-2013

Quote:
Sarah smirked, and picked Shauna up.

"Good day, this was~." She said.

Janine smirked slightly, and walked into the ship. Sarah followed, and took Shauna to the sleeping area, laying her into a hammock.
Shauna woke up the next day with a horrid headache, as expected. The rocking of the ship on the water didn't help much. She was used to small and moderate hangovers, but this one was clearly stronger than she was able to handle.

She tried to open her eyes, but the window shining next to her hammock shone far too much light. She gripped her head and turned over to her side, groaning in pain slightly. She squinted out in the cabin, trying to see if anyone else was nearby.

makmix

02-06-2013

Mack grumbles as he finishes his drink and smashes the bottle over his head.

"Well, gotta go watch over Olaf... He trashed the shop so is it ok if Augustus stays over? He really just needs a place to meditate sleep overnight..."

Augustus has already taken a seat on the floor and put up a wind safeguard bubble around himself to meditate.

Ask The Golem

02-07-2013

Quote:

Sarah grinned wide.

"Aww, thank you~." Sarah cooed. "You could totally second base me if that meant anything to you."was~." She said.
Another sexual slang term. Blitzcrank's vocabulary was getting expanded in unseen ways around this human female.

"-'SECOND-BASE' - - -A-SLANG-TERM-USED-TO-DECRIBE-WHEN-AN-INDIVIDUAL-MAKES-PHYSICAL-CONTACT-WHETHER-ORALLY-OR-THROUGH-THE-HANDS-WITH-MAMMARY-GLANDS-GENERALLY-FOR-THE-FIRST-OCCURENCE - - -"

Hundreds of images pop up in his programming's search for this topic. Noting the motion of the hand, Blitzcrank takes his left fist and cups it into a similar motion, having no understanding of what it actually feels like to do it of one's own volition.

"-WHILE-I-HAVE-YET-TO-GATHER-DATA-PHYSICALLY-ON-HUMAN-FEMALE-MAMMARY-GLANDS-NO-LOGICAL-PURPOSE-CAN-BE-CONCLUDED-FOR-COLLECTING-DATA-IN-THIS-MANNER - - - FOR-WHAT-REASON-WAS-IT-OFFERED-TO-ME-THEN - - - FORTUNE - - -"