Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned, and walked to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she returned with two cups of tea. She set them down in the coffee table, and sat down again.

"Enjoy." She said, smiling.
They would both say "thank you" almost simultaneously and grab their cups and start sipping
"so you wanted to discuss something, about 'what we do together'?" Nevin asked, grinning. Lilith would continue to sip her tea, smirking and noticeably blushing.

Ask The Golem

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Then call her that." Sarah said, smirking. "People like names."
A slow, mechanical nod.

" - - - VERY-WELL - - - FORTUNE - - - APPARENTLY-THE-MAVEN-WAS-EIGHTY-SEVEN-POINT-NINE-ZERO-NINE-PERCENT-CORRECT-IN-HER-STATEMENT-THAT-FLESHLINGS-PREFER-TO-BE-SPOKEN-OF-WITH-THEIR-NAME - - - IT-APPARENTLY-GIVES-THEM-POSITIVE-FEEDBACK - - - "

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
Great!

Xavier smile grows large as he extends his arm.

Well? Are ya coming?
"Sure, sure." Sarah said, and followed him off, smirking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
They would both say "thank you" almost simultaneously and grab their cups and start sipping
"so you wanted to discuss something, about 'what we do together'?" Nevin asked, grinning. Lilith would continue to sip her tea, smirking and noticeably blushing.
"Yes, yes I do." Sarah said, smirking and nodding. "Are you a good girlfriend, Lilith~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
A slow, mechanical nod.

" - - - VERY-WELL - - - FORTUNE - - - APPARENTLY-THE-MAVEN-WAS-EIGHTY-SEVEN-POINT-NINE-ZERO-NINE-PERCENT-CORRECT-IN-HER-STATEMENT-THAT-FLESHLINGS-PREFER-TO-BE-SPOKEN-OF-WITH-THEIR-NAME - - - IT-APPARENTLY-GIVES-THEM-POSITIVE-FEEDBACK - - - "
"You know it." Sarah said. "It validates us." She grinned.

Xander Blade

02-02-2013

"I, well, I hope so. I've had a crush on Nevin almost since i met him. I really enjoy spending as much time as i can with him. He's a real sweetheart. I particularly like his...massaging...mmm." Lilith said giggling, making Nevin blush deeply.

AskTheVengeance

02-03-2013

Quote:
"Lovely~." Sarah said. "Though it's a slow season right now. Half the bay is frozen, hard for pirates to steal stuff."
*Brand snaps his fingers, which causes a spark to fly off,*

I've got an idea! I melt the bay, the pirates go off crimin, you go off huntin, everyone wins!

Ask Fortune

02-03-2013

Quote:
"I, well, I hope so. I've had a crush on Nevin almost since i met him. I really enjoy spending as much time as i can with him. He's a real sweetheart. I particularly like his...massaging...mmm." Lilith said giggling, making Nevin blush deeply.
"Aww, cute~." Sarah cooed. "And do you like anything that she does~?" She asked Nevin, smirking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand snaps his fingers, which causes a spark to fly off,*

I've got an idea! I melt the bay, the pirates go off crimin, you go off huntin, everyone wins!
"...didn't say I didn't like the slow season." Sarah said. "Remember, I hate pirates?"

Ask the String

02-03-2013

Quote:
Sarah shook her head, smirking, and followed Shauna.

Of course, the bathrooms were pristine, since this was Sarah's place. Sarah watched Shauna, but let her do her thing.
Once Shauna finished, she turned to Sarah, still half-drunk. She didn't say anything, but the way she was barely able to stand up straight was clear evidence she need to get home.

Xander Blade

02-03-2013

Quote:
"Aww, cute~." Sarah cooed. "And do you like anything that she does~?" She asked Nevin, smirking.
"well there's alot I like about her. For starters she's always nice, to me at least. I like that she's as kinky as I am and loves to be in physical contact with me as much as possible. Mmm I also like that she has a real craving to kiss and make out with me." Nevin said, smirking. This time it was Lilith's turn to blush.

AskTheVengeance

02-03-2013

Quote:
"...didn't say I didn't like the slow season." Sarah said. "Remember, I hate pirates?"
All the more reason to get the season started lockin up early! Heheh.

Ask Fortune

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Once Shauna finished, she turned to Sarah, still half-drunk. She didn't say anything, but the way she was barely able to stand up straight was clear evidence she need to get home.
"Alright, come on~." Sarah said, helping Shauna along. "Don't make me kiss you."

Sarah helped Shauna into the main room, where Janine joined them.

"Ready to go?" Janine asked.

Quote:
"well there's alot I like about her. For starters she's always nice, to me at least. I like that she's as kinky as I am and loves to be in physical contact with me as much as possible. Mmm I also like that she has a real craving to kiss and make out with me." Nevin said, smirking. This time it was Lilith's turn to blush.
"Good, good. Favors should always be returned." Sarah cooed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
All the more reason to get the season started lockin up early! Heheh.
"Bah, nah, I use winter for a little down time." Sarah said dismissively. "Just like you do, I'm sure."