Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dead Potato

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned as she overheard that, and motioned to the couch. She sat down on one end.

"Can I get you two anything~?" She asked.


"I guess not." Sarah replied. "Why?"
Well, I got an airship heading back over to Piltover tonight. Wondering if you'd like a glorious tour of the City of Tomorrow!
How'd you like to sail on ship that isn't on water?

Xavier's grin grew larger.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

02-01-2013

They would enter the place and take their seats. Lilith would be practically sitting on Nevin, laying her legs over his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck while Nevin in turn wrapped his arms around her waist. She would whisper in Nevins ear and Nevin would nod afterwards

"we would like some tea, if that's ok." Lilith said smirking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Mack would walk in on some metting with a man sitting next to an elf with Miss Fortune. He pulls out a bottle of Bilgewater Redbelly Rum, uncorks and takes a swig.

"Hopefully I'm not interrupting anything... I just came to drop off a bottle of homemade wine. I know you love a good Rum Fortune, but trust me when I say you can't beat a fine wine..."

He pulls out of nowhere again, a bottle of Demacian Golden Aegis offering it to the Bounty Hunter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
As Sarah would approach behind Shauna, the drunk girl would bump into a table, spilling over a rather less amused looking man's drink onto him.

"Oh, m-my bad sir," Shauna exclaimed, trying to hold back her laughing, "I guess I've reach my limit for the night. I'll help you clean that up."

Shauna turned around to find Sarah behind her, "Oh great, hey where do you keep your cleaning stuff? I seemed to have made a mess all over this nice gentleman."

It should be noted as of now Shauna looks as though she is going to pass out at any given time.
"Right now, the only way I'd let you clean anything is if you took your top off and used that." Sarah replied. "Come on, bathroom, then you rest. Sir, you can order a free one of that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
At ease. I mean no trouble.

*He flops down on a couch*

How ya been? Heheh.
"Fine." Sarah replied tentatively. "Must you? I like that couch."

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
Well, I got an airship heading back over to Piltover tonight. Wondering if you'd like a glorious tour of the City of Tomorrow!
How'd you like to sail on ship that isn't on water?

Xavier's grin grew larger.
Sarah shrugged, smiling.

"Sounds like fun." She said happily. "Cool, thanks~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
They would enter the place and take their seats. Lilith would be practically sitting on Nevin, laying her legs over his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck while Nevin in turn wrapped his arms around her waist. She would whisper in Nevins ear and Nevin would nod afterwards

"we would like some tea, if that's ok." Lilith said smirking.
"Hey, eesh." Sarah said, getting up and grinning. "If you two are getting frisky in here, I want to watch~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack would walk in on some metting with a man sitting next to an elf with Miss Fortune. He pulls out a bottle of Bilgewater Redbelly Rum, uncorks and takes a swig.

"Hopefully I'm not interrupting anything... I just came to drop off a bottle of homemade wine. I know you love a good Rum Fortune, but trust me when I say you can't beat a fine wine..."

He pulls out of nowhere again, a bottle of Demacian Golden Aegis offering it to the Bounty Hunter.
"Sure you can." Sarah replied. "But thanks~." She smiled and took the wine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

02-02-2013

"heh, we will try and keep our hands off each other you get back then." Nevin said, grinning

"no promises though" Lilith whispered and leaned her head on Nevins shoulder and nuzzle his neck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"Sure you can." Sarah replied. "But thanks~." She smiled and took the wine.
Mack chugs the rest of the bottle and smashes over his head.

"It's a pleasure... Now I must head off... Things to do, stuff to make, the usual. You have a good day Sarah... And to you two also."

He nods to the couple there and takes his leave.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Right now, the only way I'd let you clean anything is if you took your top off and used that." Sarah replied. "Come on, bathroom, then you rest. Sir, you can order a free one of that."
Shauna nodded, heading off to the bathroom. Her drunken mind still knew to obey her captain's orders.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Fine." Sarah replied tentatively. "Must you? I like that couch."
Very well.

*He gets up, and besides a man-shaped ring of ash, the couch is unharmed*

How is the pirate hunting thing goin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"heh, we will try and keep our hands off each other you get back then." Nevin said, grinning

"no promises though" Lilith whispered and leaned her head on Nevins shoulder and nuzzle his neck.
Sarah grinned, and walked to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she returned with two cups of tea. She set them down in the coffee table, and sat down again.

"Enjoy." She said, smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack chugs the rest of the bottle and smashes over his head.

"It's a pleasure... Now I must head off... Things to do, stuff to make, the usual. You have a good day Sarah... And to you two also."

He nods to the couple there and takes his leave.
"Bye~!" Sarah called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna nodded, heading off to the bathroom. Her drunken mind still knew to obey her captain's orders.
Sarah shook her head, smirking, and followed Shauna.

Of course, the bathrooms were pristine, since this was Sarah's place. Sarah watched Shauna, but let her do her thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
Very well.

*He gets up, and besides a man-shaped ring of ash, the couch is unharmed*

How is the pirate hunting thing goin?
"Lovely~." Sarah said. "Though it's a slow season right now. Half the bay is frozen, hard for pirates to steal stuff."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dead Potato

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Right now, the only way I'd let you clean anything is if you took your top off and used that." Sarah replied. "Come on, bathroom, then you rest. Sir, you can order a free one of that."


"Fine." Sarah replied tentatively. "Must you? I like that couch."


Sarah shrugged, smiling.

"Sounds like fun." She said happily. "Cool, thanks~."


"Hey, eesh." Sarah said, getting up and grinning. "If you two are getting frisky in here, I want to watch~."


"Sure you can." Sarah replied. "But thanks~." She smiled and took the wine.
Great!

Xavier smile grows large as he extends his arm.

Well? Are ya coming?