Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah calmly walked to the door, and opened it.

"...finally got a date?" She asked.
"You can say that" He said chuckling "Her name is Lilith. She came a couple weeks ago, and you can say we have been... inseparable ever since"

Lilith would blush lightly before speaking "I hear you're Nevin's friend. Pleasure to meet you" she would extend her hand to shake.

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
"...your father told you when he got laid, and with who?" Sarah asked. "Eesh, wow... yeah, it's over there." She pointed at a door on the far end of the room.
"Thanks," Shauna responded as she stood up, almost falling over. Clearly she's had way too much to drink. She wobbles over to the bathroom on the other side, bumping into a few chairs and patrons along the way. Her vision had been so blurred she couldn't tell what was floor and what was wall.

A Dead Potato

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Maybe you should relax a little." Sarah suggested. "Unless you want to... I dunno... anything you wanna get off your chest~?"

"Sure." Sarah replied. "Come to Fortune's Favor on Fleet Street, where we'll handle your eeeeevery need~."

And she laughed.

"Well, your dating service would get some fancy new advertising with your new lingo." Sarah replied.

Milk chocolate, easily. White is too... I dunno, too filling. And dark just tastes horrible. Milk, with nothing in it. I'm eating chocolate, not hazelnuts, not raisins, nor cherries, chocolate! So give me chocolate, not filler.
Hahaha, Oh Fortune.
Well then folks, you heard it straight from the Bounty Hunter herself! I am Xavier Crindin, and gooood night!

Xavier flicks a small switch on the bottom on the microphone.

Ahh.. thanks Sarah. Ratings have been pretty damn 'Meh' for me. I'm losing viewers and with the League being the new center of attention you're just what I need. Thanks for doing this for me.

Ask The Golem

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Her name is Shyvana, you." Sarah said. "Sheesh, you'd think a machine would be better at remembering stuff~."
"-I-AM-PERFECTLY-CAPABLE-OF-REMEMBERING-THE-FLESHLINGS-NAME - - - HER-DESIGNATION-IS-'SHYVANA' - - - THIS-WAS-KNOWN-BEFORE-YOUR-OBSERVATION - - -"

He looks a little offended.

Ask Fortune

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"You can say that" He said chuckling "Her name is Lilith. She came a couple weeks ago, and you can say we have been... inseparable ever since"

Lilith would blush lightly before speaking "I hear you're Nevin's friend. Pleasure to meet you" she would extend her hand to shake.
Sarah grinned, and shook Lilith's hand.

"Good to meet you." She said. "Come in, we can discuss what you two do together~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Thanks," Shauna responded as she stood up, almost falling over. Clearly she's had way too much to drink. She wobbles over to the bathroom on the other side, bumping into a few chairs and patrons along the way. Her vision had been so blurred she couldn't tell what was floor and what was wall.
Sarah smirked.

"Watch the counter, Janine." Sarah said, and followed Shauna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
Hahaha, Oh Fortune.
Well then folks, you heard it straight from the Bounty Hunter herself! I am Xavier Crindin, and gooood night!

Xavier flicks a small switch on the bottom on the microphone.

Ahh.. thanks Sarah. Ratings have been pretty damn 'Meh' for me. I'm losing viewers and with the League being the new center of attention you're just what I need. Thanks for doing this for me.
"No problem." Sarah said. "Thanks for thinking of me~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
"-I-AM-PERFECTLY-CAPABLE-OF-REMEMBERING-THE-FLESHLINGS-NAME - - - HER-DESIGNATION-IS-'SHYVANA' - - - THIS-WAS-KNOWN-BEFORE-YOUR-OBSERVATION - - -"

He looks a little offended.
"Then call her that." Sarah said, smirking. "People like names."

Xander Blade

02-01-2013

Quote:

"Good to meet you." She said. "Come in, we can discuss what you two do together~."
"Ok then." Nevin said as they went in. Lilith latched on to Nevin's arm as they were walking. "You're right, she is pretty." She whispered to Nevin.

A Dead Potato

02-01-2013

Quote:

Sarah smirked.

"No problem." Sarah said. "Thanks for thinking of me~."

"Then call her that." Sarah said, smirking. "People like names."
Hehe, anytime Fortune.
Say, you aren't doing anything this evening are you?

Xavier holding his hands together with a small smile.

Ask Fortune

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Ok then." Nevin said as they went in. Lilith latched on to Nevin's arm as they were walking. "You're right, she is pretty." She whispered to Nevin.
Sarah grinned as she overheard that, and motioned to the couch. She sat down on one end.

"Can I get you two anything~?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
Hehe, anytime Fortune.
Say, you aren't doing anything this evening are you?

Xavier holding his hands together with a small smile.
"I guess not." Sarah replied. "Why?"

Ask the String

02-01-2013

Quote:
Sarah smirked.

As Sarah would approach behind Shauna, the drunk girl would bump into a table, spilling over a rather less amused looking man's drink onto him.

"Oh, m-my bad sir," Shauna exclaimed, trying to hold back her laughing, "I guess I've reach my limit for the night. I'll help you clean that up."

Shauna turned around to find Sarah behind her, "Oh great, hey where do you keep your cleaning stuff? I seemed to have made a mess all over this nice gentleman."

It should be noted as of now Shauna looks as though she is going to pass out at any given time.

AskTheVengeance

02-01-2013

Quote:
Sarah immediately grabbed her guns.

"Good thing Shock and Awe aren't~." Sarah said threateningly. "Hello."
At ease. I mean no trouble.

*He flops down on a couch*

How ya been? Heheh.