Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Well, your dating service would get some fancy new advertising with your new lingo." Sarah replied.
A lightbulb went off over Blitzcrank's head.

Um, rather literally. A small round object, shaped like a lightbulb, popped out of a valve from his head and turned on, a tiny bright spot above his head.

"-I-HAVE-COME-TO-A-CONCLUSION-FOR-MY-PRESENCE-HERE - - - MEATBAG-WHAT-IS-YOUR-OPINION-OF-A-JOINT-PARTNERSHIP-IN-BUISINESS - - - I-WOULD-BE-INCREDIBLY-CAPABLE-OF-CALCULATING-THE-MATHEMATICSWHILE-YOU-INTERACT-DIRECTLY-WITH-THE-CUSTOMERS - - -"

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna smirked, "Well, what do you mean by off my chest?"
"Figuratively, you." Sarah cooed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therazan View Post
I guess you have a sweet tooth then. Thanks! ((This question needs to be asked more often to the champions...))
"You're welcome, boy~." Sarah said happily.

(It was fun~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
A lightbulb went off over Blitzcrank's head.

Um, rather literally. A small round object, shaped like a lightbulb, popped out of a valve from his head and turned on, a tiny bright spot above his head.

"-I-HAVE-COME-TO-A-CONCLUSION-FOR-MY-PRESENCE-HERE - - - MEATBAG-WHAT-IS-YOUR-OPINION-OF-A-JOINT-PARTNERSHIP-IN-BUISINESS - - - I-WOULD-BE-INCREDIBLY-CAPABLE-OF-CALCULATING-THE-MATHEMATICSWHILE-YOU-INTERACT-DIRECTLY-WITH-THE-CUSTOMERS - - -"
Sarah's eyes widened slightly. She thought over the offer, and smiled wide.

"That sounds just lovely~." She said, grinning.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
"Figuratively, you." Sarah cooed.
"Hey, you never know right," Shauna pointed out, "Anyway, I guess the only thing on my mind right now is finding my father, if he's even still alive."

Shauna looked over at her 2nd mug, still half full, "You know, he used to mention you on his last return home, a couple years ago. Said you saved him from a gang of pirates who were trying to steal his fish. He wanted to thank you for helping him out, but you had ran off I guess."

Ask The Golem

01-30-2013

Quote:
Sarah's eyes widened slightly. She thought over the offer, and smiled wide.

"That sounds just lovely~." She said, grinning.
The light above Blitzcrank's head falls down, back into his body.

"-EXCELLENT - - - WHAT-MUST-I-ACCOMPLISH-TO-BECOME-A-BUSINESS-ASSOCIATE - - -"

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Hey, you never know right," Shauna pointed out, "Anyway, I guess the only thing on my mind right now is finding my father, if he's even still alive."

Shauna looked over at her 2nd mug, still half full, "You know, he used to mention you on his last return home, a couple years ago. Said you saved him from a gang of pirates who were trying to steal his fish. He wanted to thank you for helping him out, but you had ran off I guess."
"Hm... sorry, that could be a hundred people." Sarah said. "Couldn't tell you if I remember him specifically. I know one of them, I..." She paused. "Um... if I slept with your father, I'm sorry."

Quote:
The light above Blitzcrank's head falls down, back into his body.

"-EXCELLENT - - - WHAT-MUST-I-ACCOMPLISH-TO-BECOME-A-BUSINESS-ASSOCIATE - - -"
"You can start by finding us a meeting area that you can actually fit through the doorway of." Sarah replied.

Ask The Golem

01-31-2013

Quote:

"You can start by finding us a meeting area that you can actually fit through the doorway of." Sarah replied.
A moment of contemplation.

"-YOUR-CURRENT-ESTABLISHMENT-WOULD-SUFFICE-WOULD-IT-NOT - - - IT-HAS-PREVIOUSLY-FIT-IN-THE-DRAKE-HUMAN-HYBRID-IN-HER-EMPOWERED-STATE-IT-POSSESSES-A-EIGHTY-TWO-PERCENT-PROBABILITY-OF-ME-BEING-CAPABLE-OF-ENTERING - - -"

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Hm... sorry, that could be a hundred people." Sarah said. "Couldn't tell you if I remember him specifically. I know one of them, I..." She paused. "Um... if I slept with your father, I'm sorry."
Shauna chuckled, "Oh trust me, if you had slept with him he would have told me. We share everything together. He was the only reason I put up with my mother for so long."

Shauna looked around the room, "Hey, you got a bathroom here?"

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

*Brand walks in, the sound of screaming pirates in the background as he opens the doors*

You wouldn't BELIEVE how flammable things that spend 90 percent of their time on water are.

Xander Blade

01-31-2013

Nevin would knock on Miss Fortune's door. He was closely shadowed by Lilith who was closely next to him.

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
A moment of contemplation.

"-YOUR-CURRENT-ESTABLISHMENT-WOULD-SUFFICE-WOULD-IT-NOT - - - IT-HAS-PREVIOUSLY-FIT-IN-THE-DRAKE-HUMAN-HYBRID-IN-HER-EMPOWERED-STATE-IT-POSSESSES-A-EIGHTY-TWO-PERCENT-PROBABILITY-OF-ME-BEING-CAPABLE-OF-ENTERING - - -"
"Her name is Shyvana, you." Sarah said. "Sheesh, you'd think a machine would be better at remembering stuff~."

Quote:
Shauna chuckled, "Oh trust me, if you had slept with him he would have told me. We share everything together. He was the only reason I put up with my mother for so long."

Shauna looked around the room, "Hey, you got a bathroom here?"
"...your father told you when he got laid, and with who?" Sarah asked. "Eesh, wow... yeah, it's over there." She pointed at a door on the far end of the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand walks in, the sound of screaming pirates in the background as he opens the doors*

You wouldn't BELIEVE how flammable things that spend 90 percent of their time on water are.
Sarah immediately grabbed her guns.

"Good thing Shock and Awe aren't~." Sarah said threateningly. "Hello."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin would knock on Miss Fortune's door. He was closely shadowed by Lilith who was closely next to him.
Sarah calmly walked to the door, and opened it.

"...finally got a date?" She asked.