Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

01-29-2013

Odain's eye noticeably twitched at Sarah's comment, the side of his lip curling up in an annoyed expression "Heh, I'll meet you there." he said before walking off, likely over to the Institute to prepare.

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Nah, someone here should be sober." Janine replied. "Someone's gotta watch over you."
"Oh what's the worse that's gonna happen?" Shauna asked, clearly unaware of just how much of a dangerous place Bildgewater can get.

Ask Fortune

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain's eye noticeably twitched at Sarah's comment, the side of his lip curling up in an annoyed expression "Heh, I'll meet you there." he said before walking off, likely over to the Institute to prepare.
Sarah grinned, and grabbed a cutlass, getting ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Oh what's the worse that's gonna happen?" Shauna asked, clearly unaware of just how much of a dangerous place Bildgewater can get.
"The worst? You'd become a pack of hot dogs." Janine replied flatly.

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
"The worst? You'd become a pack of hot dogs." Janine replied flatly.
"Oh...well I guess we wouldn't want that," Shauna added, "Alright have it your way. So what shale we do next?"

A Dead Potato

01-29-2013

Quote:
"Sure." Sarah replied. "Take your little ********s out of Velisa's purse, sack'em up, and let's do this~."

"Nah, someone here should be sober." Janine replied. "Someone's gotta watch over you."

"Nah, you're not causing problems, I don't mind if you're here." Sarah replied. "Maybe I can teach you some innuendo."

"My relationship with Fizz?" Sarah asked innocently. "Well, I don't want to say too much. But what I can tell you is, he's an amazing kisser~."
Xavier snickered.

Oh, you girls and tentacles.
Well, that's all for this, any parting words for the folks at home?

Xavier returned the microphone one final time.

Ask The Golem

01-29-2013

Quote:

"Nah, you're not causing problems, I don't mind if you're here." Sarah replied. "Maybe I can teach you some innuendo."
Blitzcrank scratches his head, buying time as his programming comes up with the word definition.

"-'INNUENDO'-'AN-ALLUSION-OR-PLAY-ON-WORDS - - -OFTEN-SEXUAL-IN-NATURE' - - -WHAT-PURPOSE-WOULD-INSTALLING-'INNUENDO'-ON-MY-HARDWARE-SERVE-METABAG-FORTUNE - - -"

Therazan

01-29-2013

What is your favourite kind of chocolate?

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Oh...well I guess we wouldn't want that," Shauna added, "Alright have it your way. So what shale we do next?"
"Maybe you should relax a little." Sarah suggested. "Unless you want to... I dunno... anything you wanna get off your chest~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Potato View Post
Xavier snickered.

Oh, you girls and tentacles.
Well, that's all for this, any parting words for the folks at home?

Xavier returned the microphone one final time.
"Sure." Sarah replied. "Come to Fortune's Favor on Fleet Street, where we'll handle your eeeeevery need~."

And she laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank scratches his head, buying time as his programming comes up with the word definition.

"-'INNUENDO'-'AN-ALLUSION-OR-PLAY-ON-WORDS - - -OFTEN-SEXUAL-IN-NATURE' - - -WHAT-PURPOSE-WOULD-INSTALLING-'INNUENDO'-ON-MY-HARDWARE-SERVE-METABAG-FORTUNE - - -"
"Well, your dating service would get some fancy new advertising with your new lingo." Sarah replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therazan View Post
What is your favourite kind of chocolate?
Milk chocolate, easily. White is too... I dunno, too filling. And dark just tastes horrible. Milk, with nothing in it. I'm eating chocolate, not hazelnuts, not raisins, nor cherries, chocolate! So give me chocolate, not filler.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
"Maybe you should relax a little." Sarah suggested. "Unless you want to... I dunno... anything you wanna get off your chest~?"
Shauna smirked, "Well, what do you mean by off my chest?"

Therazan

01-30-2013

Quote:
Milk chocolate, easily. White is too... I dunno, too filling. And dark just tastes horrible. Milk, with nothing in it. I'm eating chocolate, not hazelnuts, not raisins, nor cherries, chocolate! So give me chocolate, not filler.
I guess you have a sweet tooth then. Thanks! ((This question needs to be asked more often to the champions...))