Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah smirked, walking behind the counter again.

"Let's see if you're just talk~." She challenged.
"Just talk?" Shauna asked, "Alright then Fortune. Challenge accepted."

Shauna stood up off the stool in a smirk, listening to the music. She (drunkenly) started moving to the beat of the song, swinging her arms and hips around and laughing along the way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain takes in a deep breath, apparently trying to stop himself panicing before speaking up "Well...if it's somewhere I enjoy, there is an Ionian temple I use to go to, the surrounding landscape and plant life is beautiful...It's uhm, not one of those hym-singing, prayer kinds of temple, it's the martial arts kind, this one specifically in swords."
Sarah shrugged.

"That could work." She said. "Would they be receptive?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna hugged Sarah again happy at her last comment.*
Ori is happy. So what are you up to Sarah? Are you playing match-maker still?
"Kinda." Sarah said, grinning. "Shyvana gave me her relationship place, so that's where I try to get people laid now. It's fun, and rewarding~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Just talk?" Shauna asked, "Alright then Fortune. Challenge accepted."

Shauna stood up off the stool in a smirk, listening to the music. She (drunkenly) started moving to the beat of the song, swinging her arms and hips around and laughing along the way.
Sarah crossed her arms, smirking.

"Not bad, not bad." She said, as people started watching.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Odain raised an eyebrow at Sarah

"What do you mean by receptive?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah crossed her arms, smirking.

"Not bad, not bad." She said, as people started watching.
"Shauna noticed a few of the looks from the other patrons, but she was more focused on the moves she was doing to worry about them. She just continued (badly) dancing to the music, beckoning Sarah to join in.

"Come on, join in!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain raised an eyebrow at Sarah

"What do you mean by receptive?"
"You know, welcoming." Sarah answered. "Are the monks okay with that kind of guest?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Shauna noticed a few of the looks from the other patrons, but she was more focused on the moves she was doing to worry about them. She just continued (badly) dancing to the music, beckoning Sarah to join in.

"Come on, join in!"
Sarah grinned, and walked over to Shauna.

"Fine~." She cooed.

And she began to dance right alongside Shauna, occasionally rubbing up against her, grinning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned, and walked over to Shauna.

"Fine~." She cooed.

And she began to dance right alongside Shauna, occasionally rubbing up against her, grinning.
Shauna laughed along as she danced beside Sarah, not seeming to care about the two rubbing together or the looks given from the others in the bar. It was clear Shauna was much looser and more fun drunk than sober.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

Senior Member

01-25-2013

Dear Miss Fortune,

I tried your talents in the free week. I must admit, your ult is very deadly. I hope to have you more in my company. Thank you for the fun on the Fields.

Sincerly,
~Rhinoa~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Odain blinked for a moment before he put a hand on his forehead, brushing it up and over his hair
"I...I'm not sure, they'll let her in but...they might be a bit disturbed if sheee...you know."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna laughed along as she danced beside Sarah, not seeming to care about the two rubbing together or the looks given from the others in the bar. It was clear Shauna was much looser and more fun drunk than sober.
A few gold coins were tossed in their direction, causing Sarah to facepalm, smirking.

"Alright, settle down, this is a classy establishment!" She protested, grinning. "Now, who wants her to wear my hat, and nothing else~?!"

And the crowd cheered.

(Oh god. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Dear Miss Fortune,

I tried your talents in the free week. I must admit, your ult is very deadly. I hope to have you more in my company. Thank you for the fun on the Fields.

Sincerly,
~Rhinoa~
Ahaha, thank you, Summoner. If you ever get a chance, try my 'ult' with Sona's. We were made for each other. I make'em dance, she provides the music~.

Miss Fortune


Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain blinked for a moment before he put a hand on his forehead, brushing it up and over his hair
"I...I'm not sure, they'll let her in but...they might be a bit disturbed if sheee...you know."
"What? If she what?" Sarah cooed, leaning in and smirking. "What could Velisa do that would disturb a monk~?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
A few gold coins were tossed in their direction, causing Sarah to facepalm, smirking.

"Alright, settle down, this is a classy establishment!" She protested, grinning. "Now, who wants her to wear my hat, and nothing else~?!"

And the crowd cheered.

(Oh god. xD)
Even as intoxicated as Shauna was, she had enough sense to decline Sarah's challenge.

"Oh no I couldn't do that," Shauna let out in between her chuckling, "How about we just have another round of rum for everyone here?"