Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"That's really good to hear, I certainly like her too. It still feels weird visiting a Champion like this...as a friend, I mean." Odain said before blinking a few times, clearing his throat "I consider you as a friend, by the way..." he continued on before standing more straight "Uhm, can I come in?"
"Aww~." Sarah cooed. "You're a friend, don't worry. Yes, please, come in~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna followed, taking care with all the people around. She didn't feel particularly comfortable with the common looks the others gave, but she felt a bit more secure around Janine. She followed closely, to avoid getting caught out by someone shady looking to pick a fight.
Finally, they arrived at Fortune's Favor. It was mostly unassuming, save for the name written in fancy pink script, hearts all around it. Two bouncers were outside, not giving people any real trouble.

"Shall we?" Janine asked.

Ask the String

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Finally, they arrived at Fortune's Favor. It was mostly unassuming, save for the name written in fancy pink script, hearts all around it. Two bouncers were outside, not giving people any real trouble.

"Shall we?" Janine asked.
Shauna nodded back, "After you."

OdainMorll

01-18-2013

Odain smiled happily before slowly walking in, taking a moment to remove his footwear and place it down, he would walk closer to the middle of the room before his face becomes more serious "There was...something else I wanted to ask you. It's about...another Champion."

Ask Fortune

01-18-2013

Quote:
Shauna nodded back, "After you."
Janine entered first, holding the door for Shauna, and stepped inside.

Like pretty much everything in Bilgewater, most of the stuff here was made of wood. Floor, walls, ceiling, furniture, all of it. But Sarah had gone with some kind of red cedar, as most everything had a warm, reddish hue.

It wasn't overly busy. Miss Fortune was at the front counter, chatting up a dating couple.

Quote:
Odain smiled happily before slowly walking in, taking a moment to remove his footwear and place it down, he would walk closer to the middle of the room before his face becomes more serious "There was...something else I wanted to ask you. It's about...another Champion."
"Hm?" Sarah asked. "Who?"

OdainMorll

01-18-2013

He seems to hesitate for a moment as he once again awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, a few seconds passing before he finally speaks up. "It's about Elise. I've heard that you, well..." he said before stopping, sighing out in apparent embarrasment "Have you been giving people to her to /eat/?"

Ask the String

01-18-2013

Quote:
Janine entered first, holding the door for Shauna, and stepped inside.

Like pretty much everything in Bilgewater, most of the stuff here was made of wood. Floor, walls, ceiling, furniture, all of it. But Sarah had gone with some kind of red cedar, as most everything had a warm, reddish hue.

It wasn't overly busy. Miss Fortune was at the front counter, chatting up a dating couple.
Shauna seemed rather impressed by the scenery. There was much more people here than in the bars in her city.

Shauna headed to the counter, waiting for Sarah to finish what she was doing.

Ask Fortune

01-18-2013

Quote:
He seems to hesitate for a moment as he once again awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, a few seconds passing before he finally speaks up. "It's about Elise. I've heard that you, well..." he said before stopping, sighing out in apparent embarrasment "Have you been giving people to her to /eat/?"
Sarah looked at Odain, surprised. She then sighed.

"She told you?" Sarah asked rhetorically. "Yeah, pirates who just refuse to learn. Why?"

Quote:
Shauna seemed rather impressed by the scenery. There was much more people here than in the bars in her city.

Shauna headed to the counter, waiting for Sarah to finish what she was doing.
"-and do kiss her after." Sarah said to the couple. "Your body made that stuff, don't be afraid of touching it~."

She looked at Janine and Shauna, and grinned.

"Awkward~." She cooed.

Janine shook her head, sighing.

OdainMorll

01-18-2013

Odain's slight smiles quickly faded into a stunned expression "Wait...you actually do-?..." he said before looking around "...Why?"

Ask the String

01-18-2013

Quote:
Sarah looked at Odain, surprised. She then sighed.

"She told you?" Sarah asked rhetorically. "Yeah, pirates who just refuse to learn. Why?"

"-and do kiss her after." Sarah said to the couple. "Your body made that stuff, don't be afraid of touching it~."

She looked at Janine and Shauna, and grinned.

"Awkward~." She cooed.

Janine shook her head, sighing.
Shauna chuckled a bit, looking over at Sarah and the couple, "Well...not the strangest conversation I've overheard, but it sure is up there."

Ask Fortune

01-19-2013

Quote:
Odain's slight smiles quickly faded into a stunned expression "Wait...you actually do-?..." he said before looking around "...Why?"
"Those are people who got arrested over and over, and either break out or are released." Sarah said. "They just don't get it, and they trash Bilgewater more and more. I'm dealing with the problem permanently, and keeping the more innocent people out of Elise's web. It's win win."

Quote:
Shauna chuckled a bit, looking over at Sarah and the couple, "Well...not the strangest conversation I've overheard, but it sure is up there."
"I just made them a much closer couple." Sarah replied, smirking. "Anyway, hey, you two. Showing her around, Janine?"

"She wants rum." Janine replied simply.