Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Don't worry," Shauna asured, "I've had rum before. My dad brought some with him when he came home since my 16th birthday, and everytime I'd always be able to handle 3 mugs more than he ever could."
"And I'm sure Miss Fortune will love that about you." Janine said, smirking slightly.

She led Shauna up both flights of stairs, back onto the main deck. It was starting to cloud over slightly, but it didn't look like rain.

"Ever been in a pub before?" Janine asked.

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
That would be nice...Sinful Succulence has been busy lately, so maybe you could come over...?
Sure~.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"And I'm sure Miss Fortune will love that about you." Janine said, smirking slightly.

She led Shauna up both flights of stairs, back onto the main deck. It was starting to cloud over slightly, but it didn't look like rain.

"Ever been in a pub before?" Janine asked.
Shauna followed Janine closely, "Well the only one we ever had in town was nearly always empty, except a couple of the regulars. Nothing big or anything like that, but I guess it was cause most Ionians prefer tea over rum or wine."

Ask Fortune

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna followed Janine closely, "Well the only one we ever had in town was nearly always empty, except a couple of the regulars. Nothing big or anything like that, but I guess it was cause most Ionians prefer tea over rum or wine."
"Hmph, yeah, they're silly like that." Janine said, leading Shauna down the dock and into the port.

Rather seedy characters were all about, but none of them dared to do anything against someone of Miss Fortune's crew. Janine waved Shauna to follow, heading down the street with her.

OdainMorll

01-17-2013

A couple of days after leaving Bilgewater Odain would make his way back to Sarah's house, looking a bit more confident than he did the last time he came over. He rolled his shoulders a bit and knocked on the door a few times.

Ask Fortune

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
A couple of days after leaving Bilgewater Odain would make his way back to Sarah's house, looking a bit more confident than he did the last time he came over. He rolled his shoulders a bit and knocked on the door a few times.
Sarah opened the door, saw Odain, and grinned.

"Hello, navigator tapper." She said. "How are you~?"

OdainMorll

01-17-2013

Odain smirked at his apparent nickname, scratching the top of his head awkwardly "Hey, Miss Fortune. I'm fine, just wanted to come over and say...well, thanks. Like seriously.../thank you/"

Ask Fortune

01-17-2013

Sarah laughed.

"No problem~." She said. "Boy brave enough to come here and asks for a date deserves a reward. For the record, Velisa really likes you~."

OdainMorll

01-17-2013

"That's really good to hear, I certainly like her too. It still feels weird visiting a Champion like this...as a friend, I mean." Odain said before blinking a few times, clearing his throat "I consider you as a friend, by the way..." he continued on before standing more straight "Uhm, can I come in?"

Ask the String

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Hmph, yeah, they're silly like that." Janine said, leading Shauna down the dock and into the port.

Rather seedy characters were all about, but none of them dared to do anything against someone of Miss Fortune's crew. Janine waved Shauna to follow, heading down the street with her.
Shauna followed, taking care with all the people around. She didn't feel particularly comfortable with the common looks the others gave, but she felt a bit more secure around Janine. She followed closely, to avoid getting caught out by someone shady looking to pick a fight.