Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana ups the ante and presses her chest against Sarah's. What followed cannot be written without violating Institute regulations on Champion Ask Threads. Suffice to say, minds would have been blown at the sheer...mass of what followed.

"Hah! See if you can beat this!"

((Not sure if I'm doing something wrong...))
Brolaf watches with heightened interest.

((Nothing that hasn't been done before. You're fine.))

The Rumble

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"It's less weird!"
"So, if is weird, why you put name to your guns?"

Unexisted

01-01-2013

Miss fortune you can use two guns with two hands and shoot two targets with one bullet. What else can you do with two of everything?

Ask Fortune

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana ups the ante and presses her chest against Sarah's. What followed cannot be written without violating Institute regulations on Champion Ask Threads. Suffice to say, minds would have been blown at the sheer...mass of what followed.

"Hah! See if you can beat this!"

((Not sure if I'm doing something wrong...))
"You need more practice at that!" Sarah announced, grinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank View Post
Gangplank actually let out a sigh, the fact Sarah thought he was old was starting to get to him. Gangplank was still in top condition, but he wasn't the youngster he was before, Sarah being ironically, one of the few people ballsy enough to insult the captain without worrying for their lives, could get to him just because he knew she wasn't afraid of him, and his form of respect was fear, he couldn't tell the difference from the two. "Ah rather like it when tha' eight other people interrupt, gives meh some target practice."
"And you need it." Sarah responded coyly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
"So, if is weird, why you put name to your guns?"
"Because the coolness overcomes that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune you can use two guns with two hands and shoot two targets with one bullet. What else can you do with two of everything?
...uh... lots of stuff...?

Script Lord

01-02-2013

A letter arrives address to Miss Sarah Fortune, it reads as thus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
My dear, dear Miss Fortune;

How are you? I will save the pleasantries and get straight to the point. I recently had a bit of a run-in with that man, you know the one. Tall, scraggly beard, red coat, loves to consume oranges on the Fields of Justice? I will admit that I managed to eliminate most of his crew, save for himself and his First Mate, I found myself in a bit of a situation. Suffice it to say, I was drugged. And while I was unconscious he deprived me of all my garments save my undershorts, including an item that was very near and dear to my heart.

You may not know this about me, but I loved my family with all of my heart. I grew up with my grandfather, who ran an antique store, and was raised on rather fair principles. These principles I still uphold to this day. However, the purpose of my writing to you is to inform you of this item. It was a momento. You see, when I was young, my grandfather was murdered in cold blood. The perpetrator was never caught, and all I had left to remember of my deceased kin was a golden pocket watch he had made for my father. Since my father never had the opportunity to receive it, my grandfather held on to it in the hopes that my father would return and he could give it to him then. This trinket, much to my grand and unpleasant misfortune, was amongst the things that was pilfered from my person by that scallywag!

Now, I know this isn't normally your line of work. However, I am willing to offer you ANYTHING if you would be willing to retrieve my beloved grandfather's pocket watch from that wretched captain of the Dead Pool! I'm embarrassed to say, but I have no idea who else to ask of this task. But you MUST understand that my grandfather's pocket watch means everything to me! It was the only thing I had left of him! Please! You MUST be able to help somehow? If not you, then at least someone you know who CAN help me? Please?

Sincerely,

Damian Faust the Merchant of Death

The Angel Knight

01-02-2013

Quote:

"It's lovely." She cooed. "Are wings like breasts, bigger is better?"
Kayle frowned at the comparison "How the two are even alike.." Kayle sighed and shook her head "Only you Fortune.." Kayle then simply looked back to her "To answer your question, we all have the same wing span, perfect for flight"

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
"And you need it." Sarah responded coyly.
"Not as bad as yah need sword practice." Gangplank responded.

Ask Fortune

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
A letter arrives address to Miss Sarah Fortune, it reads as thus:
The League wouldn't like it if I tried anything about it, kid, sorry. I can't really direct you to any specific person. But if you need it, head to any clean tavern in Bilgewater, and look for some guys in heavy armor and weapons, surrounded by empty tankards. Either they'll help, or they'll direct you to some seedy person they know and "aren't friends with but respect his skills". They or he will help ya.

I know, Bilgewater is cliched as all hell.

Miss Fortune

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle frowned at the comparison "How the two are even alike.." Kayle sighed and shook her head "Only you Fortune.." Kayle then simply looked back to her "To answer your question, we all have the same wing span, perfect for flight"
"Really? The same?" Sarah asked, surprised. "For humans, lengths of stuff usually differs an inch or so."

(That's right. Exactly what you're thinking.)

Quote:
"Not as bad as yah need sword practice." Gangplank responded.
"Hey, I rock a cutlass." Sarah said. "But why bring a cutlass to a flintlock fight?"

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Hey, I rock a cutlass." Sarah said. "But why bring a cutlass to a flintlock fight?"
"Because when yah guns are gone, yah fists ain't enough." Gangplank said as he glared at Sarah.

Ask Fortune

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Because when yah guns are gone, yah fists ain't enough." Gangplank said as he glared at Sarah.
"Yeah, I guess nobody could punch through a skull that thick." Sarah replied, glaring.