Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

*After a moment of regathering his thoughts he enters the building again, seeing Morgana looking rather embarassed*

*Wheeze* And people here *cough* wonder why Bilgewater is thought lowly of *wheeze...*

*he says indirectly*

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana walks in after Urgot exits.

"What was wrong with him, I wonder-"

She sees the scene before her and freezes.

After a stunned moment, she lets out an enormous sigh and buries her face in her palms.

"...Sarah..."
Elise turned her head to Morgana and smirked "Care to join us dear..?~" she teased

Dear Morgana

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise turned her head to Morgana and smirked "Care to join us dear..?~" she teased
"...Sarah, I don't even care anymore. I'm going. Just try not to get yourself killed."

Turning towards Elise, Morgana snarls and bares her fangs, crouching slightly as her fingers crackle with dark energy.

"I know what you do, *****. As much as I really don't want to, I hate you for it, no matter how...sensitive your legs are. Just remember that if you hurt her..."

Straightening herself, she allows the energy to fade. Flipping the middle finger towards Elise, she storms off.

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
"...Sarah, I don't even care anymore. I'm going. Just try not to get yourself killed."

Turning towards Elise, Morgana snarls and bares her fangs, crouching slightly as her fingers crackle with dark energy.

"I know what you do, *****. As much as I really don't want to, I hate you for it, no matter how...sensitive your legs are. Just remember that if you hurt her..."

Straightening herself, she allows the energy to fade. Flipping the middle finger towards Elise, she storms off.
Elise only smirked wickedly "Now I know why your sister exiled you" she called after the storming Morgana.

Dear Morgana

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise only smirked wickedly "Now I know why your sister exiled you" she called after the storming Morgana.
Morgana stiffens and turns, throwing out a dark binding towards Elise. The purple projectile sails through the air towards her.

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
Morgana stiffens and turns, throwing out a dark binding towards Elise. The purple projectile sails through the air towards her.
Elise smiles and flips herself and Fortune over.. allowing the dark ball to smack against the wall, getting off Fortune, Elise laughs darkly "My my.. that struck a nerve~"

Dear Morgana

12-12-2012

Morgana hisses, bending downwards with her fingernails touching the floor. Her eyes turn black as she begins to channel...something.

Cracks begin to appear in the floor, glowing with purple energy. Light shines up from these openings, faintly at first, but growing stronger.

"**** YOU!"

Bringing her hands above her head and balling them into fists, Morgana swings them forward, smashing them into the ground in front of her. The cracks widen as the earth splits apart, and an echoing howl fills the air.

A violet, nebulous, and gassy shape rises from the openings, contorting into what barely looks like a skull. Glancing at Elise, it howls and writhes about in the air, but does not move to attack her.

The Angel Knight

12-12-2012

"Morgana." Kayle's voice echoed into the room as she spoke, walking in, the light shining off of her armor... she sensed Morgana's dark energy.. and figured it would be a time to intervene, seeing as she was the only one in the room who could realistically stop Morgana if need be. "That's enough." her gaze then turns to Elise and she glares at her before snapping back to Morgana

Dear Morgana

12-12-2012

Immediately, her attention shifts to Kayle, as does...whatever she's summoned. The phantasm screeches, but Morgana closes her fist towards it, and, with a howl, it is sucked back into wherever it came from. The cracks partially seal, but evidence of them is obvious in the floorboards.

Seeing her sister, she stands up, hunching over, and makes a great show of extending her nails and allowing the purple lightning bolts to crackle from her eyelids, leaving tear-like trails of magenta in the air.

"...Sssssissterrrrr..."

Morgana extends her tongue from her mouth onto her chin-and it keeps going, and going, and going. Before too long, a purple muscle hangs from Morgana's mouth, curling and wrapping around her neck multiple times. She laughs, the entire organ convulsing in a horrifying perversion of a natural tongue extension.

The Angel Knight

12-12-2012

Kayle is unfazed by Morgana's tongue.. though it disturbs her just a little to see her like this. Kayle wraps her hands around her blade, stabbing it in the ground in front of her, eyes narrowing somewhat "I said enough." she said "If you wish to fight me, then so be it. But not here."