Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Sarah sidled up behind Shen, wrapping a hand around his opposite shoulder.

"You okay, there?" She asked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah took her hat off, and plopped it on Elise's head. And, with a mischievous grin, she licked Elise's nose.
"Tell me dear" Elise cooed, running a hand along Fortunes hair "Why do you have a fancy for hats? Your hair is soo..soft~"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah sidled up behind Shen, wrapping a hand around his opposite shoulder.

"You okay, there?" She asked.
Shen seemed to zone out as he had an arm around. He broke out as he looked at her. "Yes, yes I'm... Fine." He said, noticing that her arm was around him. He really didn't know what he was suppose to take of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Tell me dear" Elise cooed, running a hand along Fortunes hair "Why do you have a fancy for hats? Your hair is soo..soft~"
Sarah smirked.

"It's cultural, my dear arachnid." She said. "The better the sailor, the bigger the hat. I've seen some grand hats... jealous~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen seemed to zone out as he had an arm around. He broke out as he looked at her. "Yes, yes I'm... Fine." He said, noticing that her arm was around him. He really didn't know what he was suppose to take of it.
"Hm." Sarah said, retracting her hand. "Fair enough. That was totally emotion, though."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah smirked.

"It's cultural, my dear arachnid." She said. "The better the sailor, the bigger the hat. I've seen some grand hats... jealous~."
"Now why would I be jealous..?" Elise mused with a smirk "I got you to put your hat on me, didn't I?" Elise's hands slip further, now resting on Fortune's rear


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Shen nodded. "I know Sarah." He said softly. "I know." He walked away, once again putting on the mask that removed emotion from him, with nothing but his soulless golden eyes.

((He was wearing his mask, it was more of a figurative thing.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Now why would I be jealous..?" Elise mused with a smirk "I got you to put your hat on me, didn't I?" Elise's hands slip further, now resting on Fortune's rear
"I meant I was jealous, you." Sarah said, giving Elise a raunchy smile at what she was doing. Then, she just laughed, and wrapped her arms around Elise. "We should be charging for this show~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen nodded. "I know Sarah." He said softly. "I know." He walked away, once again putting on the mask that removed emotion from him, with nothing but his soulless golden eyes.

((He was wearing his mask, it was more of a figurative thing.))
"Bye for now, Mr. Akali!" Sarah called after him, smirking.

(xD)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I meant I was jealous, you." Sarah said, giving Elise a raunchy smile at what she was doing. Then, she just laughed, and wrapped her arms around Elise. "We should be charging for this show~."
"Now why would you need to be jealous?" Elise said with a smile "You have a gorgeous body, a fun personality.. sexy eyes~" Elise mused "What's there to be jealous of?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Now why would you need to be jealous?" Elise said with a smile "You have a gorgeous body, a fun personality.. sexy eyes~" Elise mused "What's there to be jealous of?"
"I like hats~." Sarah replied, in the sultriest voice she could muster... which sounded hilarious given what she was talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I like hats~." Sarah replied, in the sultriest voice she could muster... which sounded hilarious given what she was talking about.
"Oh really.." Elise said, returning the sultry tone "I thought you might like.. something else" Elise gently pulled Fortune closer