Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

"No backing out of this now, mister." Sarah said coyly, chuckling. "It's okay to be nervous, I don't blame you. She likes that~." She chuckled again. "Her name's Velisa. She's been on my crew for years, solid choice~."

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Attaboy." Sarah said. "Fair warning, girls take a while when shopping. Hope the Kinkou are a patient bunch~."
"It's just shopping for food and such. I don't think it would be something that would take too long." He said. "And even if it were, I can be patient.""

OdainMorll

12-09-2012

Odain let out his own happy, albeit shy chuckle although a hint of confusion on his face was noticeable.

"Saying 'choice' makes it seem alittle strange, heh..." he said, not having gone on a date before let alone had one set up for him "So, how does this whole thing...work? I honestly haven't got a clue."

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"It's just shopping for food and such. I don't think it would be something that would take too long." He said. "And even if it were, I can be patient.""
"So naive~." Sarah cooed. "Ah well. Good boy. She might not say it, but she'll appreciate it. No girl like to be given the generic housewife role, going and buying all the food and clothes while the man... hunts. Okay, kinda stretching this... you get what I'm saying." She smirked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain let out his own happy, albeit shy chuckle although a hint of confusion on his face was noticeable.

"Saying 'choice' makes it seem alittle strange, heh..." he said, not having gone on a date before let alone had one set up for him "So, how does this whole thing...work? I honestly haven't got a clue."
"Well, that's kinda your choice." Sarah said. "I could set this up at some food place, or something, but what might be easier is if I just brought you to my ship to meet her." She smirked. "Don't worry, I hand picked my crew, they're a nice bunch. First mate's a girl named Janine, kind of polite and reserved."

OdainMorll

12-09-2012

Odain buries his chin into his open palm, apparently using up quite a bit of brainpower.

With a slow nod he eventually speaks, still unsure about the whole situation "Meeting her on your ship sounds like a good idea." he says with a soft tone. "It'd be best if I got to talk to her first in a not so...uhm...tense enviroment." he continues on before sighing, realising he's probably coming off as overly worried and silly.

MadDoctorMundo

12-09-2012

Quote:
"Sorry, Mundo!"
"It okay. Mundo not worried." And the purple giant lowered his arm with the realization that he wouldn't be catching the hat, instead he went over and patted Miss Fortune's head with a rather goofy smile on his face. "It nice seeing you out of fields, bounty lady!"

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
"It okay. Mundo not worried." And the purple giant lowered his arm with the realization that he wouldn't be catching the hat, instead he went over and patted Miss Fortune's head with a rather goofy smile on his face. "It nice seeing you out of fields, bounty lady!"
"...thanks." Sarah said, smirking and weirded out at the pat. "What brings you here, besides my hat?"

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

Quote:
"So naive~." Sarah cooed. "Ah well. Good boy. She might not say it, but she'll appreciate it. No girl like to be given the generic housewife role, going and buying all the food and clothes while the man... hunts. Okay, kinda stretching this... you get what I'm saying." She smirked.
"... Right..." He said. It's not like she would be far off with that statement, considering how most of the time Shen is hunting down people who bring harm to the balance whenever someone else is on a mission of their own.

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"... Right..." He said. It's not like she would be far off with that statement, considering how most of the time Shen is hunting down people who bring harm to the balance whenever someone else is on a mission of their own.
Sarah chuckled.

"Attaboy." She said. "Anything else you need?"

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

"No. I think this is good for now, unless there is something you may wish to add." He said.