Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-09-2012

(( Sorry, Morgana. DX ))

Odain looked down at Sarah, seeming to wonder about her question for a moment aswell as hoping she wasn't just advertising for that new Matchmaking show. His tense arms would relax a bit though they remain crossed.

"I've never really thought about a dating service, they always seemed so...high-tension and awkward. I suppose I might go for one at some point but I'm not sure about trying one at the moment."

It would seem as if he cut himself off for a second there, his head shifting from side to side as he hesitated to continue on, his fingers tapping against the side of his arms.

Ask Drav

12-09-2012

Draven has heard that you are hosting a show with...Orianna now. Honestly, a relationship counselor, Bounty Hunter, Host, Champion...Where do you find the time?

Draven lowers his voice and speaks in a whisper.
If its a multiplication spell or cloning spell would you mind teaching it to Draven?

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

((Morgana please, you should be jelly of the fact how Shen got his face smothered in those.))

"But I'm not Akali's man anymore. We've been over this already."

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
And Mundo was left standing there with one hand held out as if to catch something being thrown, which would never reach him....
"Sorry, Mundo!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
(( Sorry, Morgana. DX ))

Odain looked down at Sarah, seeming to wonder about her question for a moment aswell as hoping she wasn't just advertising for that new Matchmaking show. His tense arms would relax a bit though they remain crossed.

"I've never really thought about a dating service, they always seemed so...high-tension and awkward. I suppose I might go for one at some point but I'm not sure about trying one at the moment."

It would seem as if he cut himself off for a second there, his head shifting from side to side as he hesitated to continue on, his fingers tapping against the side of his arms.
Sarah smirked, and got to her seat.

"Well, let me know." She said. "I know a couple of places. Don't be so intimidated by them, most people there are in the same boat as you."

Suddenly, she leaned in, and gave his cheek a firm kiss.

"Confidence, get." She said, smiling coyly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven has heard that you are hosting a show with...Orianna now. Honestly, a relationship counselor, Bounty Hunter, Host, Champion...Where do you find the time?

Draven lowers his voice and speaks in a whisper.
If its a multiplication spell or cloning spell would you mind teaching it to Draven?
"I'm just that awesome." Sarah said. "See, some people focus on quality, some people focus on quantity, and some people tackle both." And she tipped her hat proudly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Morgana please, you should be jelly of the fact how Shen got his face smothered in those.))

"But I'm not Akali's man anymore. We've been over this already."
"Ah, fine, but even if it's not for love." Sarah said. "Ladies are social. She'd love to spend time with her masked friend."

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Ah, fine, but even if it's not for love." Sarah said. "Ladies are social. She'd love to spend time with her masked friend."
"I... Suppose you're right. I'll see what I can do I suppose."

OdainMorll

12-09-2012

Odain let his hands fall into their original position, turning his head curiously as she leans in though unlike before he gives her quite a genuine smile in response to the kiss, his head tilting down a bit.

"Thanks for the help, really...just ask if you need anything in return." he said, before gulping down and sitting up a bit more straight "Those rumors about you already being with someone...are they actually true?..." he would say afterwards, his face betraying only a fraction of the hope he felt in his mind.

Dear Morgana

12-09-2012

((Believe me, Shen I am.))

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I... Suppose you're right. I'll see what I can do I suppose."
"Attaboy." Sarah said. "Fair warning, girls take a while when shopping. Hope the Kinkou are a patient bunch~."

Quote:
Odain let his hands fall into their original position, turning his head curiously as she leans in though unlike before he gives her quite a genuine smile in response to the kiss, his head tilting down a bit.

"Thanks for the help, really...just ask if you need anything in return." he said, before gulping down and sitting up a bit more straight "Those rumors about you already being with someone...are they actually true?..." he would say afterwards, his face betraying only a fraction of the hope he felt in his mind.
Sarah chuckled.

"Yes, Summoner, they're true." She said. "And even if I wasn't, you and I couldn't get together. You're a Summoner and I'm a Champion. The League would have to fire one of us." She smiled and patted his arm. "Sorry~."

OdainMorll

12-09-2012

With a deep, defeated sigh Odain stands up but still offers Miss Fortune a respectful bow and a happy grin. He would walk over to the door, patting down the crinkles on his robes caused by sitting down.

"I wasn't aware the League was against such things...heh, but I won't stick around to bother you any longer. Thank you for the talk, Sarah."

Ask Fortune

12-09-2012

Quote:
With a deep, defeated sigh Odain stands up but still offers Miss Fortune a respectful bow and a happy grin. He would walk over to the door, patting down the crinkles on his robes caused by sitting down.

"I wasn't aware the League was against such things...heh, but I won't stick around to bother you any longer. Thank you for the talk, Sarah."
"Yeah, there'd be a risk of bias, is the problem." Sarah said. "You know, if you were Summoning me, or if the other team was. Could mess with your decision making." She smiled. "You can hang around if you want, you know. Otherwise... good luck with a lady~... I can always set you up with one of my crew, you know!"