Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((no worries once it gets started you`re free to jump in whenever. I just really want you to be able to jump in at the beginning first is all. Sorry if it feels like Im rushing you though. Take your time. XD))
(No problem at all. Done! XD)

The Angel Knight

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Nobody said you had a say in it." Sarah said, advancing on Kayle with her arms extended. "Use your wings, too~."
"Fortune.. I really do not wish for a hug.." Kayle replied, her arms still crossed

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"Fortune.. I really do not wish for a hug.." Kayle replied, her arms still crossed
"...Morgana has hugged me." Sarah said. "Are you saying you are meaner than your evil, rebellious sister?"

And she beckoned again, arms extended.

The Angel Knight

12-07-2012

Kayle let out an annoyed sigh before standing up, lightly hugging the woman, her wings wrapping around the two for a brief moment before Kayle back away "There.. happy?" Kayle said, mild annoyance in her voice

OdainMorll

12-07-2012

Quote:

"Oh, both are true." Sarah replied. "But there's more to us champions than the three paragraphs the Institute writes about us. Morgana and Pantheon are lucky. Their baking stuff made its way into League writing. The rest of us don't seem to get our private, real lives discussed."
With another nod, he leans back against the couch and relaxes, sighing breifly.

"This couch is a hundred times better than any seat at the Insititute...for a place that prides itself on patient research they really didn't pour any effort into getting decent chairs.

Yeah, Morgana's restaurant is quite well known now, as is her cooking though I've never tried anything there. As far as I know, didn't Pantheon say that his bakery dreams were just in his childhood?...I do suppose it's a shame how little the High Summoners tell us about the Champions but perhaps some of you prefer it that way."

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
With another nod, he leans back against the couch and relaxes, sighing breifly.

"This couch is a hundred times better than any seat at the Insititute...for a place that prides itself on patient research they really didn't pour any effort into getting decent chairs.

Yeah, Morgana's restaurant is quite well known now, as is her cooking though I've never tried anything there. As far as I know, didn't Pantheon say that his bakery dreams were just in his childhood?...I do suppose it's a shame how little the High Summoners tell us about the Champions but perhaps some of you prefer it that way."
"They probably want to make sure you guys are impartial, is all." Sarah replied. "Probably the same reason they'd be really mad if I made out with you right now~." She cooed in a teasing tone.

Then, she lauched, and scooted beside him.

"Nervous boys are the best." Sarah said. "In EVERY area~."

Xander Blade

12-07-2012

Quote:
(Yes, let's hope.)
((eves down for bilgewater, but she will be busy for a while so we'll probably have to wait a bit until she can do it))

OdainMorll

12-07-2012

Odain seemed to be thinking about her first sentence as she was saying it, staring off to the side. However he quickly snapped his view back toward her as she continued on and scooted up to him, his face a mixture of an accidental grin and a shy, anxious expression, realising he has no room to move back away along the couch.

"Uhm...yeah, impartial!" he said, his eyes shifting left to right for a second. "..I'm sure they would be...really mad..." he then managed to stutter out, not putting alot of thought into what he's saying "Are you sure about that? I m-mean I've never had any luck with...you know."

Ask Fortune

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((eves down for bilgewater, but she will be busy for a while so we'll probably have to wait a bit until she can do it))
(Fair enough.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain seemed to be thinking about her first sentence as she was saying it, staring off to the side. However he quickly snapped his view back toward her as she continued on and scooted up to him, his face a mixture of an accidental grin and a shy, anxious expression, realising he has no room to move back away along the couch.

"Uhm...yeah, impartial!" he said, his eyes shifting left to right for a second. "..I'm sure they would be...really mad..." he then managed to stutter out, not putting alot of thought into what he's saying "Are you sure about that? I m-mean I've never had any luck with...you know."
"Aw, never?" Sarah asked. "That's terrible. What's the matter? Get too shy to ask'em out?"

OdainMorll

12-07-2012

Odain was a bit suprised at the sudden turn of the conversation though decides to go along with it, leaning toward the side a bit as he speaks, the now crimson blush over his face persisting.

"That's...the biggest reason, yeah. I guess the other reason is I think I'd be a bit...well, boring."