Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I know more than you think." Sarah replied, pouting. Then, she gave a slow smirk.
"Really? How so?"

Ask Fortune

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
The Summoner would keep his hands neatly together and placed on his lap and nods as she speaks, he seems to look just off to the side of Miss Fortune most of the time, focusing back onto her occasionally.

"Oh, sorry...I wasn't trying to imply those things were boring, it's just I imagine you get asked about those two things alot already. The Summoners over at the Institute actually talk about the personal lives of you guys quite alot, I have heard of your friendships with the other Champions, like Morgana and Evelynn though I must say it is...suprising."

He gives her a look like he meant no offense with that, apparently a bit worried about what her response may be.
"What's way more surprising is how different Eve is off the Fields." Sarah replied. "But I guess, she ran a tango school, shouldn't be too surprising she's not all that insane."

She smirked, noting Odain's nervousness.

"Don't make me kiss you~." She cooed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle simply crossed her arms "No." She said in annoyance "I have better things to do."
"Better things?" Sarah quipped. "What better things? All you do is fight. At least have the want to come home to something other than a body pillow."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
"Sarah, his is still a life. I will stop him whenever I can from killing, but I cannot take his life unless I am ordered by the Summoners to do so, but they would never ask me to do that."
"Hmph. Monks." Sarah said, pouting. "You people... well, lucky for you, Janna is more like you than me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Had one not been watching, one would have hardly noticed Pantheon entering. One would wonder how such a man could make so little noise. Considering the lack of almost any sound from his entry, it would likely come as a surprise to Miss Fortune when Pantheon spoke.

"Have you ever fought a pitched battle, on either land or sea?"

((Just noting something that I think is fairly important, I reset Pantheon, so all his previous interactions with Miss Fortune are void.))
Sarah blinked, looking at Pantheon.

"Hello to you, too." She said. "I've had a few bad guys challenge me to fights. You know, when I try to arrest'em." She smirked. "Why don't people realize I'm good with cutlasses? I grew up in Bilgewater! Sheesh, stupid people."

(TALON IS NOT YOU... oh. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Really? How so?"
"What, you think I'm just the sultry pirate hunter lady, knows nothing about the world outside her port?" Sarah asked. "You are one judgmental ninja man."

AskPantheon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Sarah blinked, looking at Pantheon.

"Hello to you, too." She said. "I've had a few bad guys challenge me to fights. You know, when I try to arrest'em." She smirked. "Why don't people realize I'm good with cutlasses? I grew up in Bilgewater! Sheesh, stupid people."

(TALON IS NOT YOU... oh. xD)
"I am asking if you have ever fought in a large scale battle, I would have to be ignorant not to know if you ever fought smaller scale battles."

OdainMorll

12-06-2012

Odain takes in a deep breath as Miss Fortune speaks, though when she finishes he seems to cough a bit in suprise, his blush now alot more noticeable and bright despite his attempts to stop such a thing. Afterwards he'd let out a shakey laugh, rolling his shoulders a couple times.

"Well, that'd be improper, wouldn't it? Afterall word is you're already with someone" he said, in a somewhat joking manner "....Uh, anyway, it's suprising since what little information we Summoners are given about Morgana depicts her as...a very serious and secluded person, whereas Evelynn seemed to be quite sociopathic...but as you said I'm sure there's more to it then that."

The Angel Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
"Better things?" Sarah quipped. "What better things? All you do is fight. At least have the want to come home to something other than a body pillow."
"Exactly" Kayle replied "Until this war is over, I will continue to fight.. and until I find Ashram.. my mind will not stray to things such as that."

Ask Orichan

12-06-2012

*Orianna smiles at Sarah before giving her a hug.*

It`s ready Sarah. Ori is so happy. Orianna also decided to use the name you suggested. This will be so much fun.

((I wasn`t sure how to start it off without introducing you since were co-hosting but I figured I`ll just post tomorrow when your most active and hopefully it`ll work out. I didn`t wanna god-mod introduce you so you`ll have to bring yourself in...sorry XD I`ll def. have it up tomorrow though!!))

Ask Shenn

12-06-2012

Quote:
"What, you think I'm just the sultry pirate hunter lady, knows nothing about the world outside her port?" Sarah asked. "You are one judgmental ninja man."
"When did I ever say that. I just merely curious in what you knew." He said crossing her arms. "I suppose you could say you're jumping the gun."

Did you see that?

That was his attempt at a joke.

Ask Fortune

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"I am asking if you have ever fought in a large scale battle, I would have to be ignorant not to know if you ever fought smaller scale battles."
"One ship against one ship, maybe." Sarah replied. "I'm a pirate hunter, not a commodore."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain takes in a deep breath as Miss Fortune speaks, though when she finishes he seems to cough a bit in suprise, his blush now alot more noticeable and bright despite his attempts to stop such a thing. Afterwards he'd let out a shakey laugh, rolling his shoulders a couple times.

"Well, that'd be improper, wouldn't it? Afterall word is you're already with someone" he said, in a somewhat joking manner "....Uh, anyway, it's suprising since what little information we Summoners are given about Morgana depicts her as...a very serious and secluded person, whereas Evelynn seemed to be quite sociopathic...but as you said I'm sure there's more to it then that."
"Oh, both are true." Sarah replied. "But there's more to us champions than the three paragraphs the Institute writes about us. Morgana and Pantheon are lucky. Their baking stuff made its way into League writing. The rest of us don't seem to get our private, real lives discussed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"Exactly" Kayle replied "Until this war is over, I will continue to fight.. and until I find Ashram.. my mind will not stray to things such as that."
"...bring it in." Sarah said, extending her arms. "If you won't get a boy, you're getting a hug. Come, angel."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna smiles at Sarah before giving her a hug.*

It`s ready Sarah. Ori is so happy. Orianna also decided to use the name you suggested. This will be so much fun.

((I wasn`t sure how to start it off without introducing you since were co-hosting but I figured I`ll just post tomorrow when your most active and hopefully it`ll work out. I didn`t wanna god-mod introduce you so you`ll have to bring yourself in...sorry XD I`ll def. have it up tomorrow though!!))
"Let's hope~!" Sarah said, grinning.

(Kay. ^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"When did I ever say that. I just merely curious in what you knew." He said crossing her arms. "I suppose you could say you're jumping the gun."

Did you see that?

That was his attempt at a joke.
Sarah raised a finger, and poked Shen's nose.

"Witty~." She cooed. "I knew there was a lady charmer somewhere in there. Nevermind each thing I know. Just rest assured that I know a lot about Ionia. I visit a lot, after all. Ginger is awesome for seasickness."

The Angel Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
"...bring it in." Sarah said, extending her arms. "If you won't get a boy, you're getting a hug. Come, angel."
Kayle blinked "..I'd rather not.." she simply replied

AsktheBlindFist

12-06-2012

Lee chuckled. "Indeed, we are quite similar. I love her greatly for her compassion and kindness."