Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Eh, at first, she was this total bondage freak, and... well, no specifics needed." Sarah grinned. "My first step was actually turning her problems into relationship ones. You know, teaching her HOW to date. Girl had no clue."
"I see.. though I still don't know why..." Kayle simply replied

Xander Blade

12-04-2012

((gave her a reminder in her thread, so hopefully she will get it. :/ I hope she can log back in consistently again.if that's still an issue ))

Ask Shenn

12-04-2012

Quote:
"All of this!" Sarah said, pointing at Shen. "All this true balance stuff, all this tradition, all these hidden meanings and tests and passive fury. It's insane. Meanwhile, the others of you are these frickin psychotic killing machines, like Zed and Syndra, who probably defeated all of Noxus themselves. I love abnormal, but still, it's so weird."
"I suppose this is true. However there are plenty of normal people, as they make up the large amount of our nation, due to them being normal citizens." He said with a shrug. "And, I suppose some of what you say is somewhat true. However I don't expect you to know everything."

AsktheBlindFist

12-05-2012

"I realize my beliefs may seems strange to you Sarah, but you must understand, the thought of killing someone without the absolute need to is something I cannot do."

OdainMorll

12-05-2012

Quote:

"You're a little nervous around me when you're not ordering me around?" Sarah asked teasingly, sitting beside him. "Ah, don't worry about that, boy. You're doing really well so far~."
Odain responds to her first question with a soft laugh, nervousness being hinted in it.

"Well, when you put it like /that/..." he says jokingly, giving a quick shrug. Afterwards he would smile due to her compliment, scratching the back of his neck lightly. "Thanks for saying that, but I wouldn't make a judgement just yet, I've only been here a couple minutes...what have you been up to lately anyway? I mean besides saving the sea from pirates and shooting people on the Fields of Justice."

Ask Fortune

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"I see.. though I still don't know why..." Kayle simply replied
"...come on, girl." Sarah said, frowning. "Don't you want a man in your life? ...or a woman, whatever?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((gave her a reminder in her thread, so hopefully she will get it. :/ I hope she can log back in consistently again.if that's still an issue ))
(Yes, let's hope.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I suppose this is true. However there are plenty of normal people, as they make up the large amount of our nation, due to them being normal citizens." He said with a shrug. "And, I suppose some of what you say is somewhat true. However I don't expect you to know everything."
"I know more than you think." Sarah replied, pouting. Then, she gave a slow smirk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
"I realize my beliefs may seems strange to you Sarah, but you must understand, the thought of killing someone without the absolute need to is something I cannot do."
"By the time an absolute need comes along, it's usually not without cost." Sarah said. "I shoot pirates BEFORE they kill again, not after."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Odain responds to her first question with a soft laugh, nervousness being hinted in it.

"Well, when you put it like /that/..." he says jokingly, giving a quick shrug. Afterwards he would smile due to her compliment, scratching the back of his neck lightly. "Thanks for saying that, but I wouldn't make a judgement just yet, I've only been here a couple minutes...what have you been up to lately anyway? I mean besides saving the sea from pirates and shooting people on the Fields of Justice."
"Well, those are the two biggest parts of my life." Sarah replied, with a smile and a shrug. "I dunno, I hang around with a couple of other champions a lot. Kinda best buds with Morgana right now~."

OdainMorll

12-05-2012

The Summoner would keep his hands neatly together and placed on his lap and nods as she speaks, he seems to look just off to the side of Miss Fortune most of the time, focusing back onto her occasionally.

"Oh, sorry...I wasn't trying to imply those things were boring, it's just I imagine you get asked about those two things alot already. The Summoners over at the Institute actually talk about the personal lives of you guys quite alot, I have heard of your friendships with the other Champions, like Morgana and Evelynn though I must say it is...suprising."

He gives her a look like he meant no offense with that, apparently a bit worried about what her response may be.

The Angel Knight

12-05-2012

Quote:
"...come on, girl." Sarah said, frowning. "Don't you want a man in your life? ...or a woman, whatever?"
Kayle simply crossed her arms "No." She said in annoyance "I have better things to do."

AsktheBlindFist

12-05-2012

"Sarah, his is still a life. I will stop him whenever I can from killing, but I cannot take his life unless I am ordered by the Summoners to do so, but they would never ask me to do that."

AskPantheon

12-05-2012

Had one not been watching, one would have hardly noticed Pantheon entering. One would wonder how such a man could make so little noise. Considering the lack of almost any sound from his entry, it would likely come as a surprise to Miss Fortune when Pantheon spoke.

"Have you ever fought a pitched battle, on either land or sea?"

((Just noting something that I think is fairly important, I reset Pantheon, so all his previous interactions with Miss Fortune are void.))