Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh, so forward, I like that~." Sarah cooed. "Sorry, boy, I'm spoken for."
Xenos snapped his fingers in defeat. Getting a date wasn't the real reason he came here, but he might as well play along. "Oh well damn. Too late am I? And who's the lovely man, or lady?"

Dojel

11-25-2012

Well, not getting robbed everytime I'm near Noxus, Bilgewater or Zaun is fun. I rose through the ranks in delivery quickly, and I got really sick of all the people that are either xenophobic, like Zaunite cultists, oppertunistic, like robbers and pickpockets, or just deluded, like various crime fighters who think I'm someone else. Also, I wouldn't consider it, considering that I'm just a overglorified messenger.

Ask Shenn

11-25-2012

Quote:
"Yes, no." Sarah replied simply and quickly. "Now you, Akali~?"
"That's none of your business."

Dear Morgana

11-25-2012

Quote:
Sarah frowned, and decided to alter Morgana's dream.

"Irelia has you cornered." She whispered into Morgana's ear. "She has overpowered you. You are at her mercy. She demands vengeance for all the people harmed by Noxian black magic. You ask her what she's going to do. She approaches you, smirking, and pins you down." And Sarah proceeded to detail some very vulgar, very fun things.
Morgana squirms against Sarah, arms moving weakly, trying but unable to flail. Her heads shifts, placing her lips below Sarah's neck as she gasps again.

"...Not both of you...No...Why am I..."

She trails off, mutely whimpering in her sleep. She starts to curl up, bringing her legs up to rest on Sarah's thighs.

Ask Fortune

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Xenos snapped his fingers in defeat. Getting a date wasn't the real reason he came here, but he might as well play along. "Oh well damn. Too late am I? And who's the lovely man, or lady?"
"He's kind of in between." Sarah joked, smirking. "I'm with Fizz."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Well, not getting robbed everytime I'm near Noxus, Bilgewater or Zaun is fun. I rose through the ranks in delivery quickly, and I got really sick of all the people that are either xenophobic, like Zaunite cultists, oppertunistic, like robbers and pickpockets, or just deluded, like various crime fighters who think I'm someone else. Also, I wouldn't consider it, considering that I'm just a overglorified messenger.
"Ah, what a shame." Sarah said. "Not too late, you know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"That's none of your business."
"I thought you'd be neutral enough to not care who knows~." Sarah prodded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana squirms against Sarah, arms moving weakly, trying but unable to flail. Her heads shifts, placing her lips below Sarah's neck as she gasps again.

"...Not both of you...No...Why am I..."

She trails off, mutely whimpering in her sleep. She starts to curl up, bringing her legs up to rest on Sarah's thighs.
Sarah smirked wide, lightly petting Morgana.

"Wake up, you." She said, poking her.

Blade3324

11-25-2012

Quote:
"..................

Wat....."

Dear Morgana

11-25-2012

Quote:

Sarah smirked wide, lightly petting Morgana.

"Wake up, you." She said, poking her.
"...No..stop..."

Morgana squirms, eyes slowly creaking open again Sarah's chin. With a small intake of breath, she is awake.

"...What...happened? I just remember...falling asleep-I...why am I...I had this incredible..."

Dojel

11-25-2012

I have way more reasons to not do that than I have in mass lonelyness... Sorry, not happening.

Ask Fizz

11-25-2012

Quote:
A fish would find it's way into Fortune's house, plopping directly onto her head.

Ask Shenn

11-25-2012

Quote:
"I thought you'd be neutral enough to not care who knows~." Sarah prodded.
Shen shook his head, knowing there'd be no tip toeing around this. "Look, I'll put it plain and simple. I don't trust you. No offense, but knowing the kind of woman you are, if I were to talk to you about these kind of things, you may go off and talk to the next man, or woman, you're in bed with and tell them about my personal life."