Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"You sure you're alright?" Sarah asked. "This doesn't seem normal."


Morgana fails to respond-her face is buried in Sarah's clavicle, her breathing too regular for her to be awake. She is asleep.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JosephBrampton

Junior Member

11-21-2012

A letter arrives at Miss Fortune's door.

"Hey Miss Fortune, I was curious if you've ever studied or been trained in any sort of magic?"

Sincerely, Joseph Brampton (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2407)

((Been lurking around the forums for a while so I thought I'd try my hand at RPing))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
JosephBrampton:
A letter arrives at Miss Fortune's door.

"Hey Miss Fortune, I was curious if you've ever studied or been trained in any sort of magic?"

Sincerely, Joseph Brampton (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2407)

((Been lurking around the forums for a while so I thought I'd try my hand at RPing))

"No, Summoner, I haven't. Hokey magics and ancient weapons are no match for a good flintlock at your side, kid.

Miss Fortune"

(^_^)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JosephBrampton

Junior Member

11-22-2012

"What if said flintlock was embued with magic? Flaming bullets, wind enhanced bullets that could pierce through virtually anything, things like that?"

Joseph Brampton (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2407)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-22-2012

I didn't do it this time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
JosephBrampton:
"What if said flintlock was embued with magic? Flaming bullets, wind enhanced bullets that could pierce through virtually anything, things like that?"

Joseph Brampton (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2407)

"That's cheating. Is there no respect for tradition, practice, and good hard work?

Miss Fortune"

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
I didn't do it this time.

I'm sure you are at the root of the problem. *pats his head*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"That's cheating. Is there no respect for tradition, practice, and good hard work?

Miss Fortune"

And there he goes appearing out of no where when she was writing the letter. "You say no respect for tradition or hard work, yet you use a gun?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-22-2012

((No response?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JosephBrampton

Junior Member

11-22-2012

"You say that like doing it is so easy. If you have skill in both guns and magic, and take the time to learn to merge the two, is that still cheating? Without the proper skill, you could end up igniting the gunpowder or it might just fail entirely."


Joseph Brampton (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2407)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana fails to respond-her face is buried in Sarah's clavicle, her breathing too regular for her to be awake. She is asleep.

Sarah stared at the sleeping fallen angel, and after a pause... poked her.

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
And there he goes appearing out of no where when she was writing the letter. "You say no respect for tradition or hard work, yet you use a gun?"

"...at least do that when I'm bathing, so we can have some fun with it." Sarah muttered. "Using guns isn't as easy as people think!"

Quote:
JosephBrampton:
"You say that like doing it is so easy. If you have skill in both guns and magic, and take the time to learn to merge the two, is that still cheating? Without the proper skill, you could end up igniting the gunpowder or it might just fail entirely."


Joseph Brampton (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2407)

"It still takes some of the impressiveness out of it. Why don't I just shoot docked pirates with cannons from my ship? No sport in that.

Miss Fortune"