Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"You sure you're alright?" Sarah asked. "This doesn't seem normal."
Morgana fails to respond-her face is buried in Sarah's clavicle, her breathing too regular for her to be awake. She is asleep.

JosephBrampton

11-21-2012

A letter arrives at Miss Fortune's door.

"Hey Miss Fortune, I was curious if you've ever studied or been trained in any sort of magic?"

Sincerely, Joseph Brampton

((Been lurking around the forums for a while so I thought I'd try my hand at RPing))

Ask Fortune

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephBrampton View Post
A letter arrives at Miss Fortune's door.

"Hey Miss Fortune, I was curious if you've ever studied or been trained in any sort of magic?"

Sincerely, Joseph Brampton

((Been lurking around the forums for a while so I thought I'd try my hand at RPing))
"No, Summoner, I haven't. Hokey magics and ancient weapons are no match for a good flintlock at your side, kid.

Miss Fortune"

(^_^)

JosephBrampton

11-22-2012

"What if said flintlock was embued with magic? Flaming bullets, wind enhanced bullets that could pierce through virtually anything, things like that?"

Joseph Brampton

Ask Fizz

11-22-2012

I didn't do it this time.

Ask Fortune

11-22-2012

Quote:
"What if said flintlock was embued with magic? Flaming bullets, wind enhanced bullets that could pierce through virtually anything, things like that?"

Joseph Brampton
"That's cheating. Is there no respect for tradition, practice, and good hard work?

Miss Fortune"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
I didn't do it this time.
I'm sure you are at the root of the problem. *pats his head*

Ask Shenn

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"That's cheating. Is there no respect for tradition, practice, and good hard work?

Miss Fortune"
And there he goes appearing out of no where when she was writing the letter. "You say no respect for tradition or hard work, yet you use a gun?"

Dear Morgana

11-22-2012

((No response?))

JosephBrampton

11-22-2012

"You say that like doing it is so easy. If you have skill in both guns and magic, and take the time to learn to merge the two, is that still cheating? Without the proper skill, you could end up igniting the gunpowder or it might just fail entirely."

Joseph Brampton

Ask Fortune

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana fails to respond-her face is buried in Sarah's clavicle, her breathing too regular for her to be awake. She is asleep.
Sarah stared at the sleeping fallen angel, and after a pause... poked her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
And there he goes appearing out of no where when she was writing the letter. "You say no respect for tradition or hard work, yet you use a gun?"
"...at least do that when I'm bathing, so we can have some fun with it." Sarah muttered. "Using guns isn't as easy as people think!"

Quote:
"You say that like doing it is so easy. If you have skill in both guns and magic, and take the time to learn to merge the two, is that still cheating? Without the proper skill, you could end up igniting the gunpowder or it might just fail entirely."

Joseph Brampton
"It still takes some of the impressiveness out of it. Why don't I just shoot docked pirates with cannons from my ship? No sport in that.

Miss Fortune"