Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

11-18-2012

Blitzcrank points an accusing finger at Miss Fortune.

You! Tell me, how is it that your bullets can scratch my metal? What sorcery is this?!

- Blitzcrank, Mr. Fortune

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he looked at her accusing finger with a bit of embarrassment
"i...uhh said that out loud didnt I? I guess you would find that rather silly huh?
"Ah, love isn't silly." Sarah cooed. "Just funny to watch~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus pops into existence in front of Fortune. "You, me, pistol battle!"
Are we that eager to get shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
Blitzcrank points an accusing finger at Miss Fortune.

You! Tell me, how is it that your bullets can scratch my metal? What sorcery is this?!

- Blitzcrank, Mr. Fortune
Hextech, boy. Shock and Awe aren't just normal flintlocks. But I feel for you, kid. So many champions just punch you, throw knives at you, hit you with sticks. No reason any of that should do a thing to you. Summoners equalizing us is so silly.

Xander Blade

11-19-2012

"yeah, I still feel a little silly about it though."
he gives her a sheepish smile
"I'm glad i can talk to you about this. Really does help clear up some of my self doubt.

tell you what, we should definitely get together and just have some fun. Me, you, eve, fizz if we can convince him; you know,
like going to a fair or something. I think we could use a bit of a vacation, and it would be a good way to kick off our new relationships."

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
"yeah, I still feel a little silly about it though."
he gives her a sheepish smile
"I'm glad i can talk to you about this. Really does help clear up some of my self doubt.

tell you what, we should definitely get together and just have some fun. Me, you, eve, fizz if we can convince him; you know,
like going to a fair or something. I think we could use a bit of a vacation, and it would be a good way to kick off our new relationships."
"You basically just asked me out, you know that?" Sarah cooed. "What a brave boy you are~. Fine, this sounds good, let's do it."

Xander Blade

11-19-2012

he gave a light chuckle
"I was thinking more as like a double date for me and eve, and you and fizz, but regardless. With fizz and eve, we should probbably just go to their places and steal them away. they'd just as likely give us some excuse that they are 'too busy' anyway,"

he rubs his chin
"but i think they are going to suddenly have an open slot.."

((so you just wanna both go in and snatch them up? not sure which place we wanna go to do this.))

Tentorer

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

Are we that eager to get shot?
He continues teleporting on all sides of Fortune. "How does this stupid belt work?" He finally comes to a stop. "Me? Get shot? Last time that happened it was by that ankle-biter Tristana, and now I have this!" He points to his belt, accidentally activating it, teleporting him behind Fortune. "So come on! You scared temptress?"

Dear Morgana

11-19-2012

"..."

Morgana says nothing, simply glaring at Sarah until words finally escape her lips.

"Don't insult me, Sarah. I'm above such things. I just want momentary comfort, not life advice. Stop patronizing me whenever I come to you sad and frustrated."

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
he gave a light chuckle
"I was thinking more as like a double date for me and eve, and you and fizz, but regardless. With fizz and eve, we should probbably just go to their places and steal them away. they'd just as likely give us some excuse that they are 'too busy' anyway,"

he rubs his chin
"but i think they are going to suddenly have an open slot.."

((so you just wanna both go in and snatch them up? not sure which place we wanna go to do this.))
(Well I'm kind of vacationing in Houston until the 2nd, so I can't really have that kind of a committed thread right now. ^^; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
He continues teleporting on all sides of Fortune. "How does this stupid belt work?" He finally comes to a stop. "Me? Get shot? Last time that happened it was by that ankle-biter Tristana, and now I have this!" He points to his belt, accidentally activating it, teleporting him behind Fortune. "So come on! You scared temptress?"
Sarah simply snapped her leg back, heel kicking him between the legs.

"Nope." She replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"..."

Morgana says nothing, simply glaring at Sarah until words finally escape her lips.

"Don't insult me, Sarah. I'm above such things. I just want momentary comfort, not life advice. Stop patronizing me whenever I come to you sad and frustrated."
...I don't know what to say, girl! Everything I say just makes you angrier! I'm sorry! Come on, girl, I'm sorry, you know I am!

Murc VonSplinter

11-19-2012

Dear Sarah Fortune,

After attempting to write this letter a great many times, I have come to the conclusion that anything I say, can, and will, be taken sexually if falling in the hands of a particular purple-blue woman. Therefore I have concluded that I shall save any third parties that read this letter the trouble and admit that I, along with those that I consider friends, spend a great amount of our time admiring your derriere. With that out of the way, I was curious as to the type of hangover that you often suffer from, if any. I find that this is an excellent means of judging character, and encourage you to personify your hangovers as much as ou wish to more accurately convey their nature as you see fit.

Xander Blade

11-19-2012

((Understandable. Maybe what we can do is get it started then hold off on doing the major stuff when you are ready . Cant do anythin serious right now since my power is out atm>.>))