Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jwander

Senior Member

11-16-2012

^ got banned for this so enjoy the comment


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Ask the Mistress:
Well, that depends on what we should do next.

Do you like hunting, Pantheon?

I have seldom hunted, so I cannot really say if I enjoy it or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
the kind of excited nervous. I just don't want to mess up; treat her like the queen i think she is. As for things getting serious, it has, in a good way. The other day i cuffed her to the bed and we 'did the horizontal'... and a few verticals. I'm not sure, but it must be pretty serious for her to be the submissive one in bed."

"Oh dear god." Sarah laughed, burying her face in her palm. "Thanks for THAT visual, kid~. Okay, so things are going really well~. I dunno, just keep doing what you're doing and stepping it up, she's clearly happy." She winked. "By the way, she goes either way on that~."

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
"It's not that or him, Sarah. I just...I just want...some..."

She doesn't finish the sentence, putting her energy into more drooping.

...booty?

Quote:
crakastaka:
i want to tie you to baron nashor and d1ldo you with both of akalis axes filling your holes

Oh my, you kinky kinkou, that sounds soooooo hot... why don't you go and test this yourself first, though. It's not nice to have the lady do the testing~.

...and they're called kamas, idiot.

Quote:
AskPantheon:
I have seldom hunted, so I cannot really say if I enjoy it or not.

He loves it and he would love to do this with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Oh dear god." Sarah laughed, burying her face in her palm. "Thanks for THAT visual, kid~. Okay, so things are going really well~. I dunno, just keep doing what you're doing and stepping it up, she's clearly happy." She winked. "By the way, she goes either way on that~."


"Sorry, Eve must of rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway thanks for the vote of confidence.I know she chose me to be her boyfriend, but Its kind of unnerving knowing that there probbably is people out there, probably higher status and 'hotter' then me, but I guess they will just have to deal with it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Sorry, Eve must of rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway thanks for the vote of confidence.I know she chose me to be her boyfriend, but Its kind of unnerving knowing that there probbably is people out there, probably higher status and 'hotter' then me, but I guess they will just have to deal with it."

"Don't worry about that." Sarah said dismissively. "No woman worth her ass chooses men based on that. Maybe you men are that superficial, but chicks look at what's on the inside~. ...careful not to piss Eve off, though. She'll look at what's on the inside literally."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-16-2012

"Well i am definitely good there then. You probably noticed I'm usually a nice guy, and oddly enough I rather enjoy treating women like the princess they are. Sappy i know but it's just who I am. And i Don't plan on pissing eve off, i have grown rather fond of my organs."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:


He loves it and he would love to do this with you.


Ah, splendid~! Perhaps he can show me how a man with his spear can have a good time~ *wink*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Well i am definitely good there then. You probably noticed I'm usually a nice guy, and oddly enough I rather enjoy treating women like the princess they are. Sappy i know but it's just who I am. And i Don't plan on pissing eve off, i have grown rather fond of my organs."

Sarah winked, patting Nevin's shoulder.

"Attaboy." She cooed.

Quote:
Ask the Mistress:
Ah, splendid~! Perhaps he can show me how a man with his spear can have a good time~ *wink*

I'm sure he can~.

... *leans in* I'm not sure he's ever... be gentle, at first~. *winks*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-16-2012

He gave sarah a smile
"Anyways,So how's you and fizz going?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Ask the Mistress:
Ah, splendid~! Perhaps he can show me how a man with his spear can have a good time~ *wink*

So, would you like to establish a time and place for this event?