Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-19-2012

Quote:
"...more than this?" Sarah asked, surprised. "Eesh, you're REALLY showing Pantheon the goods, huh? Alright, hm, let's see what I've got in the 'don't drool on me' category..."

Sarah looked through her stuff, and eventually pulleed out a red dress, neckline descending right to the midsection, and the whole thing ending above the knee.

"I really don't have anything in the poofy skirt genre." Sarah said.
Morgana nods, but pauses before putting it on.

"I like this, and I think I'll go with it...but do you have anything in the 'drool on me' category?"

She smiles.

Ask Fortune

04-19-2012

Sarah smirked, and looked at her garments. She retrieved a transparent red silk thing, with slightly less transparent heart patches over the chest, and lace frills all over it.

"If it gets... wet, keep it." Sarah said, with a grin, and handed it over.

Dear Morgana

04-19-2012

Quote:
Sarah smirked, and looked at her garments. She retrieved a transparent red silk thing, with slightly less transparent heart patches over the chest, and lace frills all over it.

"If it gets... wet, keep it." Sarah said, with a grin, and handed it over.
Morgana takes the garment without a word, muttering a silent "thank you" as she puts it on in privacy. When she exits, fully clothed, she is quite the sight.

The frills and hearts cover the absolutely tiniest possible amount of skin shown through the see-through material. The rest of her body is completely visible through the crimson, the gown riding the line between tight and flowing.

"This is perfect...thank you, Sarah."

She smiles, and turns to leave. Just before she exits, however, she turns for one last comment.

"I'm getting a portrait made of me. You're invited. Check out my column for information."

And with that, she's gone.

Ask Fizz

04-20-2012

Miss Fortune,
I think I'm going to die from a lacking of pranking before the month is over.

-Fizz

THE BR0SKI

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Miss Fortune,

-Fizz
Its 4/20 today man. Today's the day to chill and relax anyway.

ANYWAYS, Miss Fortune what do you think about Graves as a champion?

Ask Fortune

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana takes the garment without a word, muttering a silent "thank you" as she puts it on in privacy. When she exits, fully clothed, she is quite the sight.

The frills and hearts cover the absolutely tiniest possible amount of skin shown through the see-through material. The rest of her body is completely visible through the crimson, the gown riding the line between tight and flowing.

"This is perfect...thank you, Sarah."

She smiles, and turns to leave. Just before she exits, however, she turns for one last comment.

"I'm getting a portrait made of me. You're invited. Check out my column for information."

And with that, she's gone.
"A portrait, eh?" Sarah asked. "Cool. Anyway, you're welcome!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Miss Fortune,

-Fizz
What, you can't have a prank war with Lulu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀¬TM¬N View Post
Its 4/20 today man. Today's the day to chill and relax anyway.

ANYWAYS, Miss Fortune what do you think about Graves as a champion?
That guy's Mr. Intensity. He's got a bounty on him, but I can't touch him as long as he's a Champion. Besides, I dunno. He's a criminal, but he's really not that bad a guy. Compared to a lot of the scum in Bilgewater, he's Prince Charming.

Though I'm sure he'd be offended if I told him that.

rajo101

04-20-2012

So Miss Fortune,

Who is at the top of the bounty list today? Saving up your gold for anything special?

Ask Fortune

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajo101 View Post
So Miss Fortune,

Who is at the top of the bounty list today? Saving up your gold for anything special?
Oh, just a group of pirates. Nobody you'd know, but they've done a lot of raids recently that have cranked up their bounty.

Ask Grªves

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
That guy's Mr. Intensity. He's got a bounty on him, but I can't touch him as long as he's a Champion. Besides, I dunno. He's a criminal, but he's really not that bad a guy. Compared to a lot of the scum in Bilgewater, he's Prince Charming.

Though I'm sure he'd be offended if I told him that.
Hah! Prince Charming!? That'll be the day...but you got a sense of humor there darlin', seein' how you think you could hunt me down n' kill me if I werent a Champion. Perty thing like you? Shouldn't be gettin' yer hands dirty with things like that, besides I aint got time to bleed.

Trolosaurus

04-20-2012

Dear Miss Fortune
Have you ever considered MORE DAKKA?! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
-Summoner Trolosaurus.