Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Orikitten! You sultry, fishnet clockwork robot! FIRST BLOOD! *grabs Ori in a huge hug* Hi, girl~!
Sarah. Ori has a fun idea. Since you are a love doctor and Ori likes to cause mischief would you like to host a dating show with me? It will be so much fun.

*Orianna smiled at Sarah hoping she would say yes.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...Alright, you got me.

What were we talking about?"
How you've been moody and opinionated about everything lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Sarah. Ori has a fun idea. Since you are a love doctor and Ori likes to cause mischief would you like to host a dating show with me? It will be so much fun.

*Orianna smiled at Sarah hoping she would say yes.*
A... a what? I... sure, why not~?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
How you've been moody and opinionated about everything lately.
Morgana mutters something under her breath.

"I'm...I'm just confused. Annoyed. Unsure. I don't know...I don't know who I want. If anyone...I've just been thinking about this a lot more than I usually do. And I all came to a head, I suppose...maybe I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

((Something wrong? You're only updating like once every two days D: ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

A... a what? I... sure, why not~?
Hurray. Ori will get it started then. I will contact you when it is ready. This will be so much fun.

*Orianna excitedly breaks the 3rd dimension and leaps through it off to start on her set.*

((I`ll let you know when its done!!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Miss fortune, what do you think of Alice The Dominator?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana mutters something under her breath.

"I'm...I'm just confused. Annoyed. Unsure. I don't know...I don't know who I want. If anyone...I've just been thinking about this a lot more than I usually do. And I all came to a head, I suppose...maybe I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

((Something wrong? You're only updating like once every two days D: ))
Not just me. You made Lux go supernova. You really need to go on an apology tour.

(I've been sick. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune, what do you think of Alice The Dominator?
...who?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Not just me. You made Lux go supernova. You really need to go on an apology tour.

(I've been sick. )
((I'm thinking for you to get better as hard as I can but it's not working D: ))

"I'm not going to apologize to anyone besides you. Now, do you have a moment to talk about what I just mentioned?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((I'm thinking for you to get better as hard as I can but it's not working D: ))

"I'm not going to apologize to anyone besides you. Now, do you have a moment to talk about what I just mentioned?"
(Stop it, you made it worse. xD)

Fine, fine, sure, I've got time. I... so. Men, huh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

11-13-2012

((hey Sarah. what do you want the name of our show to be? ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-13-2012

("Top or Bot?"? xD)