Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(Check your thread~. xD)


She was furious. She was going on for like ten minutes about... oh what was it she said... there were a lot of adjectives she used, let me see if I can remember the order. It was... selfish, stuck up, greedy, close minded, open mouthed... uh, what was it... open mouthed two bit no good torturous ugly purple tainted... uh... something something, something about how can you think your bra plate makes you look like anything other than a street walker, then there was... something about what your problem is, something something she's ashamed her full name has the same number of syllables as yours, called you racist, called you sexist for some reason, not sure how that works, apparently one of you is secretly a man, uh... something about how it's a shame a tree had to die for your birth certificate, then it was... ahem... *does her best Lux voice* She... she... she... SUCKS! *cough* And then she killed off her energy drink and went to bed.


OF COURSE NOT! The hell kind of question is that?!

(I sense there's a war going on that I do not know.)
...Somebody overreacted.

So how have you been? Romantically or otherwise.

I'm...having a little issue in that department that I'd really prefer to not take to your office. Please?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...Somebody overreacted.

So how have you been? Romantically or otherwise.

I'm...having a little issue in that department that I'd really prefer to not take to your office. Please?
I've been fine. Elise is a very nice spider lady~. And... sure, no problem. What's up, girl?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I've been fine. Elise is a very nice spider lady~. And... sure, no problem. What's up, girl?
Wait, what?

Don't tell me you're with that...that...*****.

Sarah...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Wait, what?

Don't tell me you're with that...that...*****.

Sarah...
(( ;;;;_;;;; ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-10-2012

((No offense but I think Elise is a complete *****. Sorry))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Wait, what?

Don't tell me you're with that...that...*****.

Sarah...
I'm not! Why are you so moody lately, girl?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Morgana sighs, relieved.

"Good...it's just that she's so...manipulative. I just feel you're spending time with the wrong kind of people-or in the wrong way."

Reproachful glare.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

11-11-2012

*Orianna bursts though the 4th wall and excitedly greets her friends.*

Hi Sarah. I missed you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana sighs, relieved.

"Good...it's just that she's so...manipulative. I just feel you're spending time with the wrong kind of people-or in the wrong way."

Reproachful glare.
You know, people have said that to me about you. Huh. Noxians and Demacians really are the same. *crosses arms, unamused*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna bursts though the 4th wall and excitedly greets her friends.*

Hi Sarah. I missed you.
Orikitten! You sultry, fishnet clockwork robot! FIRST BLOOD! *grabs Ori in a huge hug* Hi, girl~!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
You know, people have said that to me about you. Huh. Noxians and Demacians really are the same. *crosses arms, unamused*
"...Alright, you got me.

What were we talking about?"