Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

04-18-2012

As expected from Fizz, i was gonna take a picture of you in veigars costume and color code it pink. No matter this still doesn't miss up my normal plans.

Evil grin.

Ask Fizz

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
As expected from Fizz, i was gonna take a picture of you in veigars costume and color code it pink. No matter this still doesn't miss up my normal plans.

Evil grin.
You do realize Veigar's hat completely shades up the person's face?
If I were to wear it and his clothes, no one would be able to tell it was me.

Dear Morgana

04-18-2012

Morgana runs back into Sarah's room, almost squealing as her new gown trails behind her.

"Sarah! I've got dinner with Pantheon! Quickly! Get me something to wear!"

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
You do realize Veigar's hat completely shades up the person's face?
If I were to wear it and his clothes, no one would be able to tell it was me.
Might be the point....prank Veigar with a PINK outfit. I think he likes pink. Him or Taric. Hard to tell a difference. So much emotional stress.

GizzyBear

04-19-2012

Actually i already pranked Veigar, you should see his house what a mess!!

Ps. Fizz the fan girls i tricked are looking for you now so just hide for a while.

Ask Fizz

04-19-2012

Quote:
Actually i already pranked Veigar, you should see his house what a mess!!

Ps. Fizz the fan girls i tricked are looking for you now so just hide for a while.
I'll be taking your nervous system while I'm at it.

Ask Fortune

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Makes sense, i though that's what you say, oh well, maybe i can give you a hand with the bounties, in the end most of us look for the same....peace right?

Takes out a Sawed Off Shotgun and a medium sized spear

Besides i need the training :3

Anyways, let's go with a question: æWhat do you like to drink? Maybe i can get you one
I dunno, I prefer to work alone... anyway, I try not to drink the same thing regularly, in case someone tries anything. I prefer ale over beer, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
The pigeon snaps up the offered response and squelches out of Sarah's sight, sounding not dislike a piece of meat being sucked through an entirely too small hole.

Not long thereafter, the bird reappears -- this time on her shoulder. It drops a new letter, this time with a quickly but very well drawn sketch of an older man giving two thumbs up.
...huh. *idly pets the pigeon* *hands the letter to it* No response for now.

Quote:
Do you still have Fizz camera? I need it I just decided to prank Fizz can't wait.
Sorry, nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana runs back into Sarah's room, almost squealing as her new gown trails behind her.

"Sarah! I've got dinner with Pantheon! Quickly! Get me something to wear!"
"Nice! Attagirl!" Sarah said happily. "Uh... date clothes?"

Sarah walked to her closet and looked at everything she had. The fancient thing she owned... aha. Sarah grabbed her secret agent dress and handed it to Morgana.

"How about this?" She asked.

Dear Morgana

04-19-2012

Quote:
"Nice! Attagirl!" Sarah said happily. "Uh... date clothes?"

Sarah walked to her closet and looked at everything she had. The fancient thing she owned... aha. Sarah grabbed her secret agent dress and handed it to Morgana.

"How about this?" She asked.
Morgana takes a look at the, examining every opening, curve, and zipper. Then she shakes her head. No.

"Do you have anything that's a little more...eye-catching?"

st0pb0t

04-19-2012

The pigeon coos under Miss Fortune's soft touch, then makes a far more exuberant coo at Morgana. If the bird could wink or make cat calls, it would surely be doing so.

Ask Fortune

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana takes a look at the, examining every opening, curve, and zipper. Then she shakes her head. No.

"Do you have anything that's a little more...eye-catching?"
"...more than this?" Sarah asked, surprised. "Eesh, you're REALLY showing Pantheon the goods, huh? Alright, hm, let's see what I've got in the 'don't drool on me' category..."

Sarah looked through her stuff, and eventually pulleed out a red dress, neckline descending right to the midsection, and the whole thing ending above the knee.

"I really don't have anything in the poofy skirt genre." Sarah said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
The pigeon coos under Miss Fortune's soft touch, then makes a far more exuberant coo at Morgana. If the bird could wink or make cat calls, it would surely be doing so.
"...the bird likes it." Sarah said with a smirk, and patted the pigeon.