Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Aww, afraid of using a cutlass? Coward~. Fine, bring your gladius, it won't save ya.

I think you greatly underestimate my skill with the sword.

((So do you make the first post, or shall I?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
I think you greatly underestimate my skill with the sword.

((So do you make the first post, or shall I?))

We'll see.

(I shall.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Shen raised a brow. "How do I tease them? Besides, it's not like I'm doing it on purpose." He said. "And I'm also pretty sure there's a better word than boobtease..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
...not by random people.


"That's right, boobtease." Sarah replied, crossing her arms too. "You tease women!"

"I understand now.... Girls do not like random people! Time to make myself known as the best thief in the world!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
"I understand now.... Girls do not like random people! Time to make myself known as the best thief in the world!"

" wh-what do you mean?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-31-2012

" miss fortune am i a stranger to you?" D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
Shen raised a brow. "How do I tease them? Besides, it's not like I'm doing it on purpose." He said. "And I'm also pretty sure there's a better word than boobtease..."

"There is, but the big red overlords wouldn't like it." Sarah said. "You... other feminine body part tease."

Quote:
Tentorer:
"I understand now.... Girls do not like random people! Time to make myself known as the best thief in the world!"

That's... really not how it works.

Quote:
Unexisted:
" miss fortune am i a stranger to you?" D:

Eh, I know you more than a stranger.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"There is, but the big red overlords wouldn't like it." Sarah said. "You... other feminine body part tease."


That's... really not how it works.


Eh, I know you more than a stranger.

"M'lady girls confuse me... Men are easier to understand."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
" wh-what do you mean?"

"Didn't you notice your coin purse is missing?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-31-2012

" It's because most girls never say a thing when they are mad, you had to figure it out by yourself, It's indeed hard to do, when they got mad the madness last long and strong."