Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ršndom Guy

04-18-2012

Well ...here goes nothing
Plays video, one can see sivir laughing and making gestures to the camera as if she were star show

"Welcome to: Can he really make it?" the show that shows how young shy males try to score up with some girls, i'm your host sivir, and our participant is this one over there.

The camera shifts towards Ršndom Guy dancing far away

To make things more spicy i will add this little product here to give him some valour in his quest, wish him good luck.

One can see how Sivir drops a pill inside a drink and makes Ršndom drink it.

....Sarah what the hell is this?

Ask Fortune

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Well ...here goes nothing
Plays video, one can see sivir laughing and making gestures to the camera as if she were star show

"Welcome to: Can he really make it?" the show that shows how young shy males try to score up with some girls, i'm your host sivir, and our participant is this one over there.

The camera shifts towards Ršndom Guy dancing far away

To make things more spicy i will add this little product here to give him some valour in his quest, wish him good luck.

One can see how Sivir drops a pill inside a drink and makes Ršndom drink it.

....Sarah what the hell is this?
Sugar. Relax, boy, it's all for the camera.

Ršndom Guy

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sugar. Relax, boy, it's all for the camera.
Huh....this is interesting itself, never though i could do that kind of stuff...still isn't this a bit too.....explicit?...meh whatever at least you did help me a lot, thank you.

................Can i get a copy?, i don't think i can pull THAT off again...more with coworkers n stuff.

Ask Fortune

04-18-2012

Keep it. It's dirty. *chuckles* You're welcome. Just don't do this kind of thing a lot. We wanted to loosen you up, but don't turn this into a lifestyle.

Ršndom Guy

04-18-2012

Huh yeaaaah...i don't think i'll take it as a lifestyle, maybe an indulgence from time to time, Either way we should make a show of some kind to have fun, sivir could be the producer, you the star of the show and i a reporter or show mascot.

Bah i dunno maybe the idea of seeing sivir doing it seemed me fun enough to try.

You like the idea?

Ask Fortune

04-18-2012

I don't have that kind of time. *laughs* Bilgewater isn't going to clean itself up!

Ršndom Guy

04-18-2012

Makes sense, i though that's what you say, oh well, maybe i can give you a hand with the bounties, in the end most of us look for the same....peace right?

Takes out a Sawed Off Shotgun and a medium sized spear

Besides i need the training :3

Anyways, let's go with a question: æWhat do you like to drink? Maybe i can get you one

st0pb0t

04-18-2012

The pigeon snaps up the offered response and squelches out of Sarah's sight, sounding not dislike a piece of meat being sucked through an entirely too small hole.

Not long thereafter, the bird reappears -- this time on her shoulder. It drops a new letter, this time with a quickly but very well drawn sketch of an older man giving two thumbs up.

GizzyBear

04-18-2012

Do you still have Fizz camera? I need it I just decided to prank Fizz can't wait.

Ask Fizz

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
Do you still have Fizz camera? I need it I just decided to prank Fizz can't wait.
She never had my camera to begin with.
And you just ruined your own plans.