Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Most certainly not.
...liar. Hmph. *pouts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled at Fizz's reaction, and turns back to Fortune.

He does seem like a shy one, and a very nice boy! Sona paused, giggled inside Perhaps you should make the first move Fortune, I don't think he would be brave enough to ask you himself.
Hmm... *taps her finger to her mouth* You might be right... *glances at Fizz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Fizz just blankly stares at Sona.
*wink*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
You speak as if the place was only your home, when the truth is that many men and women just like yourself have lived there. I was among one of the many unlucky few; that is all I meant. If you recall correctly, also, you were the one who first said that many businessmen within Bilgewater's walls were 'less than reputable'. I simply meant to agree with you... though, my opinion may be extreme, it is merely my own.

Bilgewater needs the help of good men and women. If you left, I suppose you're neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"My point exactly. I'd rather take off the mask then touch the shirt that touched your breasts..." He said as he pushed the shirt away with his foot... Gross...
Sarah stared at Shen. Then at the shirt. Then at Shen. She wore a look of absolute bewilderment.

Finally, she grabbed Shen's head with both hands, and yanked it, face first, into her cleavage. She rubbed his face back and forth across and into her chest forcefully for several seconds before shoving him away.

"There, now they're old news!" She exclaimed.

MathyXFTW

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Bilgewater needs the help of good men and women. If you left, I suppose you're neither.
You may interpret my departure from Bilgewater as you need to, but it does not change my reasons for doing so, or my morality.

Unphased from the entire discussion, Mathais withdraws, realizing their argument is more or less pointless. They could argue like this for days; he felt the city he was born and raised in was a lost cause, though obviously there were those that he found youthfully optimistic, looking to pull it from the precipice of despair... he'd seen far too much in the city to count this as a possibility anymore.

It wasn't my intention to incite a rage in you, Miss Fortune, though I believe your skills might be better suited to other causes. You may, of course, just dismiss my ramblings as just that; ramblings of a man who's seen far too much in his lifetime. Good day to you, lass.

Dear Morgana

10-20-2012

((Goddamit Shen you lucky *******))

I'm sorry about you and Sivir, Sarah...

Ask Shenn

10-20-2012

"Sarah wai- mph!" He said as he was shoved around in her cleavage. When she shoved him out however, his mask gave way as it ripped off from his head. He touched his face to realized his mark was gone. To be honest, he was a fairly handsome man, yet it was strange. Most men would exploit their looks of they had his, yet he refuses to and always hides behind his mask. His hair was of short to medium length. It was black and it covered the ears and forehead "Be careful next time will you?"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-20-2012

Sona giggled at the scene, then looks at Shen, now unmasked

Now Shen, calm down. You look quite charming yourself, don't you agree Fortune?

AskPantheon

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...liar. Hmph. *pouts*
I am not.

Paltala

10-21-2012

((Darn it MF, why can't you do that to me?))

Ask Brolaf

10-21-2012

Brolaf pops up out of nowhere and touches Shen's face.

"Yes!"

He runs off.

Ask Shenn

10-21-2012

Quote:

"That's not the point. She ruined my mask by shoving my head into her cleavage..." He said arms crossed.

Ask Fortune

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
You may interpret my departure from Bilgewater as you need to, but it does not change my reasons for doing so, or my morality.

Unphased from the entire discussion, Mathais withdraws, realizing their argument is more or less pointless. They could argue like this for days; he felt the city he was born and raised in was a lost cause, though obviously there were those that he found youthfully optimistic, looking to pull it from the precipice of despair... he'd seen far too much in the city to count this as a possibility anymore.

It wasn't my intention to incite a rage in you, Miss Fortune, though I believe your skills might be better suited to other causes. You may, of course, just dismiss my ramblings as just that; ramblings of a man who's seen far too much in his lifetime. Good day to you, lass.

Good day. And that's 'Captain' to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Goddamit Shen you lucky *******))

I'm sorry about you and Sivir, Sarah...
(XDD)

...thanks, girl. I'm holding up, but just... bah...

Quote:
"Sarah wai- mph!" He said as he was shoved around in her cleavage. When she shoved him out however, his mask gave way as it ripped off from his head. He touched his face to realized his mark was gone. To be honest, he was a fairly handsome man, yet it was strange. Most men would exploit their looks of they had his, yet he refuses to and always hides behind his mask. His hair was of short to medium length. It was black and it covered the ears and forehead "Be careful next time will you?"
Sarah was visibly surprised. She examined Shen's face closely, not even paying mind to the mask wedged in her cleavage.

"Shen..." She said. "...damn it, guy, you're gorgeous. Why do you hide it?!"

Quote:

"He's... wow." Sarah said, nearly speechless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I am not.
Liar liar, shield on fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Darn it MF, why can't you do that to me?))
(Bahaha. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf pops up out of nowhere and touches Shen's face.

"Yes!"

He runs off.
Sarah blinked, and then burst out laughing.

Quote:
"That's not the point. She ruined my mask by shoving my head into her cleavage..." He said arms crossed.
Sarah continued to laugh, and touched Shen's face, too.

"Score!" She said proudly. "Come on, Shen, if you're so upset about it, wear the shirt. It's from the closet, it's been washed!"