Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Veigar

04-16-2012

Quote:
Huh... do you have any idea who might have taken it?
They were yordle-shaped, but my wards only revealed his silhouette. They had the magical-or stealth-capacity to bypass my many, many lethal traps.

I'll send you the recordings.

Ršndom Guy

04-17-2012

Wakes up in a basement chained to a table, where there are 2 female that looked like they worked in a bar, there is a lot of stuff, and a video camera that has a paper alongside it with the name "Sarah >.3"

"Ugh, what the hell happened here...... HEY IS SOMEONE THERE I NEED A HAND HERE!!!!, SARAH ARE YOU THERE?, DID YOU PUT SOMETHING IN MY DRINK!?!?!?"

Ask Fortune

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( I'm always nitpicking... sorry... but this stuff always catches my eye <.< ))
(Grr. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana's still very unsure of herself, but she gets in bed.

"I've started back up at Sinful Succulence...but-I-I'll move back there soon.

What other...parts...excite without being sexual? I can't think of very many..."

((Remember she's kind of been alone for, like, forever. A little awkward-or violent-socially.))
"Well, pretty much everything is sexual somehow." Sarah admitted. "But it all depends. Some people really like the look of a girl in black makeup. Some men find capes sexy. It's all just perspective." Sarah shrugged. "But there are things that more people find attractive than others. Legs, for example."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Veigar View Post
They were yordle-shaped, but my wards only revealed his silhouette. They had the magical-or stealth-capacity to bypass my many, many lethal traps.

I'll send you the recordings.
...my guess based just on that? Lulu. But you stay away from her. If it was her, I'll handle it. You evil yordle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Wakes up in a basement chained to a table, where there are 2 female that looked like they worked in a bar, there is a lot of stuff, and a video camera that has a paper alongside it with the name "Sarah >.3"

"Ugh, what the hell happened here...... HEY IS SOMEONE THERE I NEED A HAND HERE!!!!, SARAH ARE YOU THERE?, DID YOU PUT SOMETHING IN MY DRINK!?!?!?"
...uh... I didn't...

Ršndom Guy

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

...uh... I didn't...
Visibly shaken

Ugh my head, i barely remember that you told me to go speak with that waitress, then its all hazy......Mind if you throw me a short idea of what happened? i mean i AM in your basement.

Anyways there's a video camera here, might as well just watch it with me, i don't have the courage to see it alone.....

Ask Fortune

04-17-2012

Quote:
Visibly shaken

Ugh my head, i barely remember that you told me to go speak with that waitress, then its all hazy......Mind if you throw me a short idea of what happened? i mean i AM in your basement.

Anyways there's a video camera here, might as well just watch it with me, i don't have the courage to see it alone.....
All I know is you came here willingly. I thought, you know, lucky boy. I dunno how this happened! *unties him*

Heil Teemo

04-17-2012

*Rather than flying in, a carrier pigeon instead "summons" itself into being, directly within the line of sight of Sarah Fortune. It drops a sealed parchment on the table it stands upon and takes a single hop back, cooing softly while it awaits a response.*

To the boastfully beautiful Sarah Fortune,

Good afternoon! I do apologize for the tardiness of this letter. By all accounts, you should have been one of the first of the League's beauties I asked this of. Still, better late than never, right?

Straight to the point, then: I wish to paint your exquisite form nude. I am more than willing to discuss and will gladly acquiesce to any request -- monetarily or otherwise -- provided that the aforementioned painting is completed and stored within my private art gallery. Please send your reply back with my bird as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours, Summoner Wrack

Ršndom Guy

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
All I know is you came here willingly. I thought, you know, lucky boy. I dunno how this happened! *unties him*
After being untied and grabbing the video camera

Well...errr to be honest i don't really remember, the last thing that happened was that sivir told me to go hit on those 2 but to get some chugs of courage, AFTER that i don't remember anything, so we might as well watch this and see what the hell i did.........

Although now that i think about it you do know what happened.....right?

Starts blushing and grabs his head while muttering

what am i doing, what am i doing,i'm digging my own grave here....bleh screw it i gotta know what happened

Ask Fortune

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
*Rather than flying in, a carrier pigeon instead "summons" itself into being, directly within the line of sight of Sarah Fortune. It drops a sealed parchment on the table it stands upon and takes a single hop back, cooing softly while it awaits a response.*

To the boastfully beautiful Sarah Fortune,

Good afternoon! I do apologize for the tardiness of this letter. By all accounts, you should have been one of the first of the League's beauties I asked this of. Still, better late than never, right?

Straight to the point, then: I wish to paint your exquisite form nude. I am more than willing to discuss and will gladly acquiesce to any request -- monetarily or otherwise -- provided that the aforementioned painting is completed and stored within my private art gallery. Please send your reply back with my bird as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours, Summoner Wrack
W-what?! What pervert... kinda flattering... but what pervert sent this?! ... ... ... ... *grabs a pen* *writes I'll think about it on the back of the letter*

...uh... *offers it to the pigeon*

Quote:
After being untied and grabbing the video camera

Well...errr to be honest i don't really remember, the last thing that happened was that sivir told me to go hit on those 2 but to get some chugs of courage, AFTER that i don't remember anything, so we might as well watch this and see what the hell i did.........

Although now that i think about it you do know what happened.....right?

Starts blushing and grabs his head while muttering

what am i doing, what am i doing,i'm digging my own grave here....bleh screw it i gotta know what happened
Maaaaaaaybe...

Ask Fizz

04-18-2012

Miss Fortune,

How much would it cost to buy a small ship?

-Fizz

Ask Fortune

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Miss Fortune,

How much would it cost to buy a small ship?

-Fizz
A small one? Fizz-sized? I dunno, depends on the make. Any more than a thousand gold pieces is too much, though.