Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-10-2012

She said it herself, she said she was going to. That's why I ask her.

ColossusCrusher

10-10-2012

(Downvotes make me sad. )

Stormer1337

10-10-2012

((I give you up vote.))

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
So...hows prince jarvan last night? How do you like his ginormous hard lance? I'm sure it does good penetrations...and does heavy damage for each hit he did to you. How does it felt for your blood gushing out of your body like crazy nonstop, while his lance is inside you body?
...you need help, kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"I figure the boy needs something to work for. Besides, I haven't been able to flirt for a while and I need the practice," grinned Cassiopeia.
Sarah smirked, sailing them into open water.

"Well, don't pity him too much." Sarah said. "Boy does very well for himself in the backs of bars. He's dirty. The only reason I let him touch my ship is because it gets doused in salt water a lot."

Quote:
(Downvotes make me sad. )
(Someone seriously downvoted you? Wow, lol.)

ColossusCrusher

10-10-2012

(My last post on page 451 had two of them. :/ )

"Well if that's the case I guess I might have to take a pass on him - I'm not about to catch something just for fun." Cassiopeia took Sarah's arm in hers as they looked out onto the water, grinning.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
So...hows prince jarvan last night? How do you like his ginormous hard lance? I'm sure it does good penetrations...and does heavy damage for each hit he did to you. How does it felt for your blood gushing out of your body like crazy nonstop, while his lance is inside you body?

((Its moments like this, that make up for some of the stupid posts he has made...Bravo sir, bravo.))

Tjihyana

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah smirked, chuckling.

"You just need to get a little older." She said, patting Mira's shoulder.
Mira is blushing slightly, being the odd little girl she is she is still giggling however.

"I gueeeess.... people say I'm more like a kiiiiid than I should be when I'm 17 years old. Maaaaaybe.... maybe noooooot. Tihihiihi."

Tyr simply shakes his head and turns to look at Sarah again.

Dear Amumu

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Aww." Sarah cooed. "Of course you can, Amumu. What's up~?"
"Not much, I guess... I've been doing a lot of searching in the pyramids in Shurima. Uh, how about you?"

Ask Fortune

10-11-2012

Quote:
(My last post on page 451 had two of them. :/ )

"Well if that's the case I guess I might have to take a pass on him - I'm not about to catch something just for fun." Cassiopeia took Sarah's arm in hers as they looked out onto the water, grinning.
"Sucks to be him." Sarah said, looking out over the crew she had on deck. Five men and two women. "Got your predatory eyes on any of the others. Just fyi though, that girl's my first mate, so if you want to wrap your tail around her, she'd better get a lot out of it~."

AskPantheon

10-11-2012

Why is it, again, that you enjoy pestering me so much?