Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I would give everything I have to give up who I am and have them back." Sarah replied, still hissing her words through her clenched teeth.
"Very well then... I figured you wouldn't understand." He said merely shrug. See that? That's his ****s. And they're out the window. He could honestly care less about what Sarah had to say, but he had nothing else better to do, so he thought he would listen. "Then again, my job is harder, which also gives another valid point as to why you wouldn't understand." He said. At this point he was taunting her, and he didn't even need to dash.

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"I'd like to see you try to ride me. You'd last a minute, two tops before I left you a wreck." *winks as she boards*

"As for destination, well, surprise me."
"Ha." Sarah laughed mockingly. "Suuuuure! But alright. All hands on deck, ya scurvy dogs, we're setting sail for Bandle City!"

On cue, a dozen men and women emerged from the bowels of the ship, and set to work untying them from the dock. Sarah manned the helm, positioning them to set off as the ship was pushed from the dock.

A dashing young deckhand in his early twenties was near Cassiopeia as he did his work, and upon passing her, he paused, clearly checking her out. And Sarah grinned wide, chuckling to herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira nods at Sarah, smiling widely again though there is always the hint of something sinister in her eyes.

"I knoooow. I just.... made a friend save me and get reeeeeally hurt himself..."

Tyr sits down on Mira's shoulder, shaking his head. He looks at Mira, sending some sort of message to her.
So... who's the pet between you two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Very well then... I figured you wouldn't understand." He said merely shrug. See that? That's his ****s. And they're out the window. He could honestly care less about what Sarah had to say, but he had nothing else better to do, so he thought he would listen. "Then again, my job is harder, which also gives another valid point as to why you wouldn't understand." He said. At this point he was taunting her, and he didn't even need to dash.
"Oh please." Sarah scoffed, seeing right through his mocking. "You wouldn't last a week doing what I do."

Ask Shenn

10-09-2012

"Pointing a gun at someone's head and pulling the trigger? Seems easy, but my duties are far more important than your pirate chasing." He said as he pulled out a blade and examining it.

ColossusCrusher

10-09-2012

Cassiopeia smiled at the deckhand before lightly trailing a claw on his cheek. "Don't you find me beautiful?"

Dear Morgana

10-09-2012

Quote:
Ah I don't think so, girl. Anything a man can provide, so can a woman with a toy... well, apart from the... ahem... dessert... but I guess we can substitute that for a teaspoon of soy sauce.

Everyone reading this just spit whatever they were drinking at the screen, and I love it.

*smirk* The eternal struggle between your girl parts and your brain, eh? Boys will be boys, but when you're married, all that other stuff has to stop. And you know it~. *pets Morgana* My wittle fallen angel, you know it~.

That was not funny, Sarah. Really. I'm offering you advice and wondering about what might be different or better in your life, and you're brushing it off with a joke.

But I...don't know where I was going with that.

It's not a struggle, Sarah. I'm just entertaining an unattainable idea. Don't you do that all the time?

And yes, if given the chance, a single partner is preferable for me.

Morgana glowers under Fortune's pat.

Laugh it up. I've got something to show you...won't you come to my house? It's what I wanted to show to you at the party, but I figure now's a better time..

((Could you meet me in Sinful Succulence? It doubles as my house.))

Tjihyana

10-09-2012

Quote:
So... who's the pet between you two?
Mira and Tyr turn to look at each other before turning back to Sarah, tilting their heads. Mira then suddenly says.
"Neeither of us is a pet... Tyr is my companion, we're friends. Tihihih."

Tyr then talks inside Sarah's mind again, clarifying a bit.
"Neither of us is a pet, as Mira said. However, I am tied to her as her companion, which... means that if I were to lose Mira, it would most likely drive me to insanity. It's a bit complicated."

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Pointing a gun at someone's head and pulling the trigger? Seems easy, but my duties are far more important than your pirate chasing." He said as he pulled out a blade and examining it.
"Hmph. Amateurs always think it's just sooooo easy." Sarah said, hands on her hips. "Alright, bigshot, let's see it."

Sarah grabbed Shock and tossed it onto Shen's lap. And she grabbed a bottle of graggy off the table, idly tossing it up and down by its neck.

"I throw this, you shoot it. Let's see what you got, boy." Sarah commanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Cassiopeia smiled at the deckhand before lightly trailing a claw on his cheek. "Don't you find me beautiful?"
"Y-you could say that." The deckhand replied, clearly trying to keep up his self confident appearance. "What if I wanted to do s-something about it?"

Sarah buried her face in her palm, amused as anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
That was not funny, Sarah. Really. I'm offering you advice and wondering about what might be different or better in your life, and you're brushing it off with a joke.

But I...don't know where I was going with that.

It's not a struggle, Sarah. I'm just entertaining an unattainable idea. Don't you do that all the time?

And yes, if given the chance, a single partner is preferable for me.

Morgana glowers under Fortune's pat.

Laugh it up. I've got something to show you...won't you come to my house? It's what I wanted to show to you at the party, but I figure now's a better time..

((Could you meet me in Sinful Succulence? It doubles as my house.))
...aw, don't be like that, girl, I'm sorry. Sure, lead the way.

Quote:
Mira and Tyr turn to look at each other before turning back to Sarah, tilting their heads. Mira then suddenly says.
"Neeither of us is a pet... Tyr is my companion, we're friends. Tihihih."

Tyr then talks inside Sarah's mind again, clarifying a bit.
"Neither of us is a pet, as Mira said. However, I am tied to her as her companion, which... means that if I were to lose Mira, it would most likely drive me to insanity. It's a bit complicated."
Sarah gasped, and firmly pointed at Tyr.

"You." She said accusingly. "Are you reading stuff in my mind while you get all telepath on me? Because if you are, I've gotta focus on a bunch of things to not think about."

Tjihyana

10-10-2012

Tyr shakes his head, calmly answering mentally again.

"No, I am not. Even though us pixies speak like this, not all of us know how to read minds. I just talk into one's mind, I do not read it."

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
Tyr shakes his head, calmly answering mentally again.

"No, I am not. Even though us pixies speak like this, not all of us know how to read minds. I just talk into one's mind, I do not read it."
"Huh. Sucks to be you, you'd see a lot of hot stuff in there." Sarah replied, smirking.

ColossusCrusher

10-10-2012

Cassiopeia grinned and lifted his chin with her claw, "If you wanted to do something about it, I would make you work for it. Prove to me you aren't a snivelling sycophant like everyone else."