Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-06-2012

Aren't akali suppose to be here too?.....anyway sexsale miss fortune, when is the last time you talk with gangplank? And what do you do usually in your spare time?

Ask Shenn

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"It is." Sarah affirmed. "Who put you up to it?" She smirked at him.
"The High Summoners. They believe I'm spending too much time meditating and working, and they think I should talk with the other champions. Though I'd rather meditate, I don't need to talk to anyone, so there's no point to socializing for me." He said as he sat down on the floor in a meditating pose. His back straight up, legs crossed, and his hands resting on his knees.

Ask Fortune

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Aren't akali suppose to be here too?.....anyway sexsale miss fortune, when is the last time you talk with gangplank? And what do you do usually in your spare time?
...it's been a few weeks, and it was still way too recent.

My spare time? I dunno, sail around, shop, drink. Basically all there is to do in Bilgewater.

Unexisted

10-06-2012

I thought younger women like older men,and older men older women. Anyway....I well show ya something about him next time,just his top secret that's all.

Ask Fortune

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
I thought younger women like older men,and older men older women. Anyway....I well show ya something about him next time,just his top secret that's all.
Women can like younger men, and men to older women! Waddya think cougars are?

Ask Shenn

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"The High Summoners. They believe I'm spending too much time meditating and working, and they think I should talk with the other champions. Though I'd rather meditate, I don't need to talk to anyone, so there's no point to socializing for me." He said as he sat down on the floor in a meditating pose. His back straight up, legs crossed, and his hands resting on his knees.
((Forgettin' something?))

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Sarah crossed her arms, watching Shen.

"I can think of a reason you shouldn't spend all day doing that. It's a pretty crappy bedroom position." She responded.

Ask Fizz

10-07-2012

Quote:
My spare time? I dunno, sail around, shop, drink. Basically all there is to do in Bilgewater.
Your life is boring outside your job.

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Your life is boring outside your job.
How is it boring? Killing pirates, come on, if that were a carnival ride they could charge ten grand. Drinking? Fun to drink stupid men under the table, then haul'em in and see if they have a bounty. Sailing? Nothing like the feel of the wind in your hair, the salty spray... *smiles distantly*

Ask Shenn

10-07-2012

Quote:
Sarah crossed her arms, watching Shen.

"I can think of a reason you shouldn't spend all day doing that. It's a pretty crappy bedroom position." She responded.
"I don't meditate in the bedroom Sarah. I meditate in the back yard. It's nice there." He said. "Give me three reasons why I shouldn't meditate Sarah."