Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-05-2012

"Greetings Sarah. I decided to drop by during my errands, so how are you?" He said. To be honest he wasn't doing errands. The High Summoners wanted him to mingle and socializing and stop meditating in that damn mountain of his. He didn't really want to go around and start saying hello to people he's rarely talked to, so he decided to stick with who he has actually had a conversation with before.

Sadly the only people who he did talk to were his Kinkou members, who were out on missions, and Sarah and Evelynn. And we ALL know Shen isn't going to talk with her.

Snowy Poro

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sure, sounds good to me. You might want to look away. Or stare, whatever, we're all girls here. *smirks, and calmly changes clothes*
Leona blushed, quickly covering her eyes

"Must you really change in front of me?"

she asked simply

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Greetings Sarah. I decided to drop by during my errands, so how are you?" He said. To be honest he wasn't doing errands. The High Summoners wanted him to mingle and socializing and stop meditating in that damn mountain of his. He didn't really want to go around and start saying hello to people he's rarely talked to, so he decided to stick with who he has actually had a conversation with before.

Sadly the only people who he did talk to were his Kinkou members, who were out on missions, and Sarah and Evelynn. And we ALL know Shen isn't going to talk with her.
"You sit on a throne of lies." Sarah replied, with a smirk. "I thought having no emotions meant they're easier to fake. Guy, that sounded way too rehearsed... here, do it like this." She cleared her throat, smiled, and tilted her head slightly. "Oh, hi, Shen! How are you~?" She pivoted one foot on the tip, and twirled a lock of hair around a finger, wobbling lightly in place and sheepishly smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona blushed, quickly covering her eyes

"Must you really change in front of me?"

she asked simply
Haven't you ever been in a woman's change room? *smirks, finishing changing* There, all done.

Snowy Poro

10-05-2012

Quote:

Haven't you ever been in a woman's change room? *smirks, finishing changing* There, all done.
Leona uncovered her eyes and her blush faded

"Not when I can help it.."

she simply replied "In any rate.. ready?" she then asked

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
Leona uncovered her eyes and her blush faded

"Not when I can help it.."

she simply replied "In any rate.. ready?" she then asked
Sarah shook her head, amused.

"Yeah sure, let's go." She said, and led the way.

Ask Shenn

10-05-2012

Quote:
"You sit on a throne of lies." Sarah replied, with a smirk. "I thought having no emotions meant they're easier to fake. Guy, that sounded way too rehearsed... here, do it like this." She cleared her throat, smiled, and tilted her head slightly. "Oh, hi, Shen! How are you~?" She pivoted one foot on the tip, and twirled a lock of hair around a finger, wobbling lightly in place and sheepishly smiling.
"I'm sure it would be impossible for someone to sit on a lie, though I am doing fine, and you?" He said with his arms crossed and giving her that emotionless stare.

Snowy Poro

10-05-2012

((I posted in the demacia thread :3))

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
"I'm sure it would be impossible for someone to sit on a lie, though I am doing fine, and you?" He said with his arms crossed and giving her that emotionless stare.
"...it's an expression." Sarah said, crossing her arms and showing slight amusement. "But since you asked, I am quite fine, why thank you for asking~."

Quote:
((I posted in the demacia thread :3))
(Why thank you.)

Ask Shenn

10-05-2012

Quote:
"...it's an expression." Sarah said, crossing her arms and showing slight amusement. "But since you asked, I am quite fine, why thank you for asking~."
"I suppose this is good." He said slowly nodding.

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
"I suppose this is good." He said slowly nodding.
"It is." Sarah affirmed. "Who put you up to it?" She smirked at him.