Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*falls onto the couch, her legs shaking*

...this means so much to me, Teemo. It's the only thing I have left of my mothers'...
Morgana reenters Sarah's house, sees what's in the bounty hunter's hand, and instantly connects the dots. Her face becomes the picture of empathy.

'...Sarah, I'm so sorry..."

She steps up to the couch and places a hand on the woman's shoulder, before quickly withdrawing it, fearing that she has intruded up her best friends...moment. She steps away from the couch.

Ask Fortune

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana reenters Sarah's house, sees what's in the bounty hunter's hand, and instantly connects the dots. Her face becomes the picture of empathy.

'...Sarah, I'm so sorry..."

She steps up to the couch and places a hand on the woman's shoulder, before quickly withdrawing it, fearing that she has intruded up her best friends...moment. She steps away from the couch.
"Don't be. Pretty sure you were on some battlefield when it happened..." Sarah said, trying and failing to make a joking tone.

Ask Téemó

09-29-2012

I knew it meant alot to you when you said it was your mother's, and you weren't in the best of mood upon Gangplanks visit.... so I thought that it would cheer you up better than the honey-mead that seemed to be a bit too sweet for you
Teemo says giggling

Ask Fortune

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
I knew it meant alot to you when you said it was your mother's, and you weren't in the best of mood upon Gangplanks visit.... so I thought that it would cheer you up better than the honey-mead that seemed to be a bit too sweet for you
Teemo says giggling
"It wasn't too sweet... just that, if I wanted that kind of sweetness, I'd just grab some candy." Sarah said, actually cheered up by this dialogue. "Thank you, Teemo..." She beckoned him with one hand.

Unexisted

09-29-2012

Miss fortune, do you know that gangplank secretly in love with you? He's thinks he not good enough for you and you wouldnt like him. Its so sad...

Paltala

09-29-2012

((I know this isn't the place for arguments but are you trying to troll Unexisted? Every post of yours that I see is a vague troll post))

Ask Fortune

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune, do you know that gangplank secretly in love with you? He's thinks he not good enough for you and you wouldnt like him. Its so sad...
...liar. We hate each other.

NasusOfTheSands

09-29-2012

"Pride," Nasus said, "is at stakes, Unexisted."
The little he knew about how diametrically opposed Gangplank and Sarah Fortune were was enough. The very fact that he kept the comb surprised him greatly.

"Pride is the reason why the Mayor of Bilgewater and her rival of the salty waters will not come to be, unless they discard it." Then again, I do wish for their wellfare that they will discard it. A thought that Nasus would not state, but he was not all against such an odd pairing himself.

"Little one," Nasus said to Teemo, before adding "Can you tell me how you obtained that sentimental relic?"

Ask Fortune

09-29-2012

Ahem. I'm not the mayor of Bilgewater. I wish, but no.

Trynd The King

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Ha. I'm sure she knows, she's just... some women don't like to express that sort of thing. You two got into this marriage when you barely knew each other, right? Ice girl needs time.
Perhaps your right, our marriage was more of an alliance. When she was crowned queen because of tradition she needed a King, and because I had power she choosed me. Tryndamere sighs. Sometimes I feel like I am just being used, and even tho I am her king I feel like she will never care for me.

-King Tryndamere