Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Well....hmmm...I think you're sexy from head to the toe. That's what I can say.
Glad you tell the truth, then~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Téemó View Post
Rushes towards fortune with shortage of breath
Fortune! I have something for you!
Teemo swiftly reaches into his bag and pulls out a small object wrapped in some paper. I small bit was unwrapped showing a wooden handle
Aww, why thank you! Let's see what the yordle express has delivered~. *unwraps it*

Ask Téemó

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Glad you tell the truth, then~!

Aww, why thank you! Let's see what the yordle express has delivered~. *unwraps it*
Teemo smiles very widely as you unwrap the hair brush
Turns out Gangplank still had it!
((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2598901&page=7))

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
I can think of a few things, but we're both spoken for. *looks him over* DAMN Ashe is lucky. *grins*
HAHAHA, I like you Miss Fortune, now if only you could tell Ashe that then I wouldn't have a problem.

-King Tryndamere

Armored Rammus

09-27-2012

Rammus, who was here all time long after tackling Miss Fortune to the ground (which was a long time ago)... couldn't hold but do a thumbs-up motion at Tryndamere. If the man was "good with the ladies" then he shouldn't have a problem. Then again...

He took his whiteboard marker and fervently drew what he meant to say; if only he had the capacity to speak... wait, maybe he should go and see Viktor for an upgrade.
Anyway, the drawing was done. He showed it to the King of Freljord. It was quite the contraption.

We could see an ice block being melted in a furnace. Then we see a massive high-techmaturgy oven turning the same ice block into scorching hot steam on the next panel. On the third panel, we have a simple (Ice block = Ashe) equation which is made obvious by his drawing. We have, on the fourth panel, a (Furnace = Tryndamere the barbarian) equation.

To further emphasize his view, he pointed at the crude furnace which has two modes (Fire and no fire), doing a thumbs-down at it. He then pointed at the high-tech oven with tons of options for calibration and drew a Chivalresque-Tryndamere-in-a-tuxedo-carrying-roses-and-a-bottle-of-wine. Would you know where he got this idea, you wouldn't believe it.

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Rammus, who was here all time long after tackling Miss Fortune to the ground (which was a long time ago)... couldn't hold but do a thumbs-up motion at Tryndamere. If the man was "good with the ladies" then he shouldn't have a problem. Then again...

He took his whiteboard marker and fervently drew what he meant to say; if only he had the capacity to speak... wait, maybe he should go and see Viktor for an upgrade.
Anyway, the drawing was done. He showed it to the King of Freljord. It was quite the contraption.

We could see an ice block being melted in a furnace. Then we see a massive high-techmaturgy oven turning the same ice block into scorching hot steam on the next panel. On the third panel, we have a simple (Ice block = Ashe) equation which is made obvious by his drawing. We have, on the fourth panel, a (Furnace = Tryndamere the barbarian) equation.

To further emphasize his view, he pointed at the crude furnace which has two modes (Fire and no fire), doing a thumbs-down at it. He then pointed at the high-tech oven with tons of options for calibration and drew a Chivalresque-Tryndamere-in-a-tuxedo-carrying-roses-and-a-bottle-of-wine. Would you know where he got this idea, you wouldn't believe it.
I see so like your drawing I need to be "Chivalresque". Hmm ill work on this immediately. Tryndamere seemed confused with all the information given to him, but seem to get the gist of the panels.

-King Tryndamere

Ask Fortune

09-27-2012

Quote:
Teemo smiles very widely as you unwrap the hair brush
Turns out Gangplank still had it!
((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2598901&page=7))

*Sarah stares at it, expressionless, her hand slightly trembling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
HAHAHA, I like you Miss Fortune, now if only you could tell Ashe that then I wouldn't have a problem.

-King Tryndamere
Ha. I'm sure she knows, she's just... some women don't like to express that sort of thing. You two got into this marriage when you barely knew each other, right? Ice girl needs time.

Ask Téemó

09-27-2012

Quote:

*Sarah stares at it, expressionless, her hand slightly trembling*

Ha. I'm sure she knows, she's just... some women don't like to express that sort of thing. You two got into this marriage when you barely knew each other, right? Ice girl needs time.
Cost me a bit to get it.. but Gangplank loves his gold!

Ask Fortune

09-28-2012

Quote:
Cost me a bit to get it.. but Gangplank loves his gold!
...t-thank you, Teemo... how much did it cost? I'll reimburse you.

Ask Téemó

09-28-2012

Quote:
...t-thank you, Teemo... how much did it cost? I'll reimburse you.
I don't need any reimbursement Sarah, seeing you happy is good enough
Teemo smiles again setting his pouch on the floor next to his blowgun

Ask Fortune

09-28-2012

Quote:
I don't need any reimbursement Sarah, seeing you happy is good enough
Teemo smiles again setting his pouch on the floor next to his blowgun
*falls onto the couch, her legs shaking*

...this means so much to me, Teemo. It's the only thing I have left of my mothers'...