Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezral View Post
Well well, what do we have here ? Isn't it Miss Fortune ?!

I have a question, Bullets or Lasers ?
Back off jerk! I don't think Fortune is in much of a mood to handle wanna-be big shots like you in the League!

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Hmm, so gifts. Tryndamere seems to have only paid attention to the first part of the answer until he heard the word romantic Romance we have a problem they did not exactly teach romance in the North where I was training day in and day out just trying to survive. How exactly would I be romantic?
*shakes her head, smirking*

Alright, baby steps, kiddo. Next time you see her, kiss her hand. Simple, and she'll love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
Back off jerk! I don't think Fortune is in much of a mood to handle wanna-be big shots like you in the League!
Ease up, Teemo, it's fine. *smirk*

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*shakes her head, smirking*

Alright, baby steps, kiddo. Next time you see her, kiss her hand. Simple, and she'll love it.
I see, so a simple kiss will be considered romantic? Tryndamere looks puzzled, he didn't realize it would be so simple. What of my attire, other then the formal King clothes all I have is animal pelts and my warrior gear.

-King Tryndamere

warfighter101

09-26-2012

Dear mighty pirate hunter

I had used ahris charm to add a side affect to these bulltes (sent in package) everyone seems to be to busy getting blasted in the face to see your charm.

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
I see, so a simple kiss will be considered romantic? Tryndamere looks puzzled, he didn't realize it would be so simple. What of my attire, other then the formal King clothes all I have is animal pelts and my warrior gear.

-King Tryndamere
Well, as attractive as dead animal parts are, you might want to consider... anything else. You're lucky, Tryndamere. You set the bar really low. Just go put on anything that a non barbarian would wear and it'll be a step up for Ashe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
Dear mighty pirate hunter

I had used ahris charm to add a side affect to these bulltes (sent in package) everyone seems to be to busy getting blasted in the face to see your charm.
Cool, Summoner. Sounds like fun~.

Unexisted

09-27-2012

Miss fortune,do you know why you got it all?

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Well, as attractive as dead animal parts are, you might want to consider... anything else. You're lucky, Tryndamere. You set the bar really low. Just go put on anything that a non barbarian would wear and it'll be a step up for Ashe.
I see so I have to look attractive too. Thank you Miss Fortune for your word of wisdom in this matter if there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask.

-King Tryndamere

Ask Fortune

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune,do you know why you got it all?
I'm just fifty shades of awesome, boy, what can I say.

Quote:
I see so I have to look attractive too. Thank you Miss Fortune for your word of wisdom in this matter if there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask.

-King Tryndamere
I can think of a few things, but we're both spoken for. *looks him over* DAMN Ashe is lucky. *grins*

Unexisted

09-27-2012

Well....hmmm...I think you're sexy from head to the toe. That's what I can say.

Ask Téemó

09-27-2012

Rushes towards fortune with shortage of breath
Fortune! I have something for you!
Teemo swiftly reaches into his bag and pulls out a small object wrapped in some paper. I small bit was unwrapped showing a wooden handle