Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I want..." Sarah began, her voice trailing off.

"...my family back." She whispered.

"Gangplank's father happened." Sarah said quietly, barely feeling Leona.
Leona's heart sank as she pulled Fortune into a hug.. Leona knew this feeling all too well.. or, at least she use to.. she simply stroked Sarah's locks with one hand, resting her chin on her shoulder. She didn't say anything.. because she knew no matter of words would heal this kind of pain.. after a moment, she broke, and looked Sarah in the eyes

"Would you like to be alone?.."

She asked, understandingly

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn winced. Clearly this was a conversation outside of her normal realm of expertise. She could think of a number of things that she thought would make herself feel better, but rarely worked the same for others. Necromancy, for instance, could bring Sarah's family back, but that was rarely well-received. In fact, it was usually received with torches and pitchforks.

The other solution was a bit simpler. "Do you have a photograph of them?"
"No, it all burned up." Sarah answered. "All I had was my mother's hairbrush... which Gangplank stole... don't bother killing him for it, ******* probably sold it years ago..."

(See, people who think my MF is just a ***-crazed maniac? There's more to her than that. <3)

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona's heart sank as she pulled Fortune into a hug.. Leona knew this feeling all too well.. or, at least she use to.. she simply stroked Shara's locks with one hand, resting her chin on her shoulder. She didn't say anything.. because she knew no matter of words would heal this kind of pain.. after a moment, she broke, and looked Sarah in the eyes

"Would you like to be alone?.."

She asked, understandingly
(SHARA. xD)

"No, no, you can stay." Sarah replied quietly.

st0pb0t

09-26-2012

Quote:
"No, it all burned up." Sarah answered. "All I had was my mother's hairbrush... which Gangplank stole... don't bother killing him for it, ******* probably sold it years ago..."

(See, people who think my MF is just a ***-crazed maniac? There's more to her than that. <3)
"Then... do you remember what they looked like?"

Evelynn smiled gently and sat Sarah down. She took up position in front of her and set her hands on either shoulder. "I like to think I'm pretty good with a few magical things. If you want, maybe I can give you a brief reunion."

((This is also my attempt at proving Eve is a good friend... sort of. >.> ))

Unmasked Angel

09-26-2012

Quote:
(SHARA. xD)

"No, no, you can stay." Sarah replied quietly.
((Herp >_>))

Leona simply sat beside Fortune, her arm still draped around her shoulder, she then looked to Eve

"Your offer is kind, Evelynn.. but I am afraid it would only deepen the pain.."

She said quietly

Ask Téemó

09-26-2012

Quote:
"I want..." Sarah began, her voice trailing off.

"...my family back." She whispered.

"...isn't that against the Scout's Code?" Sarah asked distantly.

"Gangplank's father happened." Sarah said quietly, barely feeling Leona.
No, actually. The Scout's Code says I must keep myself clean and healthy. It's not like I get drunk Fortune! Yordles always have sweet food and drink on them and there is barely any actual mead in it... I like it because it is really sweet! Plus, the Scout's code also says," A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows good manners make it easier for people to get along together. " I can't stand seeing you sad.
Teemo's eyes widen with his left hand out holding the small bottle.

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Then... do you remember what they looked like?"

Evelynn smiled gently and sat Sarah down. She took up position in front of her and set her hands on either shoulder. "I like to think I'm pretty good with a few magical things. If you want, maybe I can give you a brief reunion."

((This is also my attempt at proving Eve is a good friend... sort of. >.> ))
"...no offense, Eve, but if I wanted to try this, I'd have asked Yorick by now." Sarah said softly. "Just let them rest in peace..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((Herp >_>))

Leona simply sat beside Fortune, her arm still draped around the her shoulder, she then looked to Eve

"Your offer is kind, Evelynn.. but I am afraid it would only deepen the pain.."

She said quietly
Sarah didn't smile, but the closeness did comfort her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
No, actually. The Scout's Code says I must keep myself clean and healthy. It's not like I get drunk Fortune! Yordles always have sweet food and drink on them and there is barely any actual mead in it... I like it because it is really sweet! Plus, the Scout's code also says," A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows good manners make it easier for people to get along together. " I can't stand seeing you sad.
Teemo's eyes widen with his left hand out holding the small bottle.
"So it's the sweeter stuff, eh?" Sarah asked, with a small smile. "Well alright, I guess it'll be fine... thank you, Teemo."

Sarah chugged the bottle in one go, shivering a little at the sudden explosion of sweetness.

st0pb0t

09-26-2012

Quote:
"...no offense, Eve, but if I wanted to try this, I'd have asked Yorick by now." Sarah said softly. "Just let them rest in peace..."
"Oh, fine." Evelynn pulled away and leaned against the wall. "Though I could make them much prettier than Yorick could."

Unmasked Angel

09-26-2012

Quote:
Sarah didn't smile, but the closeness did comfort her.
Leona remained by Fortunes side, still keeping the other close, she still did not say anything.. she did not know what to say, but she figured Fortune would at least enjoy the company

"I could stay the night, if you so wished"

she then offered

Ask Téemó

09-26-2012

Quote:

I don't think Gangplank would've sold something with personal value to you... but you know, I know a very sneak scout that can help get it back
Teemo Grins widely gripping his blowgun