Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Sarah scowled at Gangplank, and stormed off to her bedroom. She emerged a few moments later, clothed.

"I'll see your bounty doubled for that." She grumbled.

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

"Ye still have that hovering over me head? Yaharrr!.... ye haven't gotten me yet, nor will you ever.. you be wasting your time darlin'"

Gangplank said, wiping a smudge off of his pistol

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

"Pah, you know I can't touch you while you're in the League." Sarah said dismissively, sitting down. "But maybe I can get the other people with bounties on their heads to go after you. Whatever happens, Bilgewater gets cleaner!"

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

"Oh really now?"

Gangplank simply looked at her, a smug look on his face

"Have ye forgotten who me father was?"

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Too far. Sarah just glared utmost death upon Gangplank. It wasn't confirmed, but the red eye of Gangplank's father...

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

Upon seeing her death-gaze, Gangplank's smug look became smugger

"I see ye haven't.. hehe.."

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Sarah pointed Shock at Gangplank with a trembling arm.

"I'll deal with however the League punishes me..." She said, through clenched teeth.

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

Gangplank simply let out another laugh, seeing how angry he made Sarah, after he was finished, he decided he antagonized her enough.. for now at least... truth be told, even Gangplank didn't know if his father killed Sarah's mother.. he looted so many places, Gangplank lost count. Gangplank finished wiping his pistol and holstered it, giving Fortune an uncaring look

"Well, I believe me fun here is over.. now if you'll excuse me darlin', I have other business to attend to"

And with that, he turned to leave

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Sarah glared at Gangplank, wanting desperately to kill him. But she couldn't, not as long as he was part of the League...

She tipped Shock to the side, dumping out half the gunpowder. And with that, she shot Gangplank. It wouldn't even break the skin, but it would hurt like hell.

Sending a message, the Bilgewater way.

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

Gangplank felt the bullet hit his back, causing him to grit his teeth in pain, he then shot a glare back her

"I'll get ye fer that later..."

he said before exiting Sarah's home