Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

09-26-2012

"M-M-miss Fortune! You may want to have a quick look at your clothes..." *looks away blushing and holding in small bits of laughter as his cheeks grew bright red*

Dear Morgana

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((Spider-Man was a pansy. I prefer to Sith it up whenever possible.))
((Regardless, you're affecting Sarah's character without her consent...but meh, I suppose I can drop it.))

Blood Mythos

09-26-2012

Kayle sidles into Sarah's room. She had just seen her sister leave and was semi-curious as to why she had been here, but that was not really her concern, nor why she decided to show up. "Fortune, I ha-" She stops, noticing Sarah hovering over Leona, appearing to be completely undressed. She then decides to leave as swiftly as she had entered, her face becoming bright red, and not even noticing Evelynn, or the yordle who had apparently somehow found his way into Sara's room.

((Teemo's a peeper.))

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
"M-M-miss Fortune! You may want to have a quick look at your clothes..." *looks away blushing and holding in small bits of laughter as his cheeks grew bright red*
Sarah blinked, looking at Teemo, confused. She glanced at her clothes, and gasped.

"EVE!" She exclaimed, covering herself. "These people didn't EARN a look! Well except maybe Teemo, he's adorable, and Morgana's my BFF, and Leona would just look away, but the... okay, so I don't care if the people in this room see me, but still!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle sidles into Sarah's room. She had just seen her sister leave and was semi-curious as to why she had been here, but that was not really her concern, nor why she decided to show up. "Fortune, I ha-" She stops, noticing Sarah hovering over Leona, appearing to be completely undressed. She then decides to leave as swiftly as she had entered, her face becoming bright red, and not even noticing Evelynn, or the yordle who had apparently somehow found his way into Sara's room.

((Teemo's a peeper.))
"...thank you, come again!" Sarah called after Kayle.

Snowy Poro

09-26-2012

Leona rolled over on her opposite side, facing towards everyone, still muttering, she started to shake a little; however, and her face had became a mix of concern and horror.. as if she was having some sort of terrible nightmare.

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"Well, shoot elsewhere." Sarah replied. "Maybe shoot a one copper bullet to steal half a copper of merchandise. I've seen you do it. Stealing is like a drug to you."
Gangplank had simply been watching this the whole time, and upon seeing Sarah be unclothed, decided he had stayed too long..

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona rolled over on her opposite side, facing towards everyone, still muttering, she started to shake a little; however, and her face had became a mix of concern and horror.. as if she was having some sort of terrible nightmare.
"But then... we learn... Jarvan is actually a woman! Jarvanna!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskThePirate View Post
Gangplank had simply been watching this the whole time, and upon seeing Sarah be unclothed, decided he had stayed too long..
Sarah was about to shriek and shoot Gangplank, but upon seeing the look of disgust upon his face, she just got angry.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sarah demanded. "Do you like women at all?! Men?! What do you like?! A bar of gold with a hole in it?!"

(That's right. Picture it vividly.)

Paltala

09-26-2012

((i did! Oh god!))

AskThePirate

09-26-2012

Quote:

Sarah was about to shriek and shoot Gangplank, but upon seeing the look of disgust upon his face, she just got angry.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sarah demanded. "Do you like women at all?! Men?! What do you like?! A bar of gold with a hole in it?!"

((I laughed harder than I should have..))

Gangplank simply raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyes locked with Sarah's before letting out a throaty laugh

"That's not too far from the truth!" Gangplank paused in laughter before continuing "I don't have time for women.. and I don't go out of my way to make it.. now, ye may want to find some clothes... or just stand there naked, I really don't care.."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
"But then... we learn... Jarvan is actually a woman! Jarvanna!"

Geokhan yells from an outside window.

That's not nice!!....I think it could be true, but.....I should go...