Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-13-2012

Quote:
((...I understand Morgana is mentally distraught, but are we sure she isn't part blonde?))
((She knew that they were in a relationship, but she didn't quite follow the extent of their connection until now. And she doesn't trust her own decision-making capabilities...so yeah. She's not being dumb-blondey.))

Rudmed

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((She knew that they were in a relationship, but she didn't quite follow the extent of their connection until now. And she doesn't trust her own decision-making capabilities...so yeah. She's not being dumb-blondey.))
((...Well there goes a list of jokes. Shame, I'm too nice to make fun of mentally distraught people.))

Ask the Solari

04-13-2012

((Heya's made a open RP thread for Demacia and Jarvan told me you were going to be in a tour with him and Sivir and wondered if you will be making an appearance? Or should we just continue on?))

Aive Noclu

04-13-2012

I must admit, I had to relight my pipe twice trying to read and decipher all of this mess. Tying to follow all of these conversations has taken alot out of me.

As for my question, I'm simply asking what you love the most about your hometown of Bilgewater?

With Warm Regards,
Aive Noclu, Piltovian Gentleman

Princess Sivir

04-13-2012

Quote:
((Jeez, sorry. Calm down. Didn't know you were so mad at me...))

Morgana notices Sivir for the first time. The shock ends her crying.

"Um..."

Morgana shuffles her feet a little bit awkwardly, just now understanding the extent of her nakedness. And how Sivir's suffering from the same condition.

"You're in Sarah's bed.

Naked.

Is there a room downstairs I can sleep in?"

Morgana bites her lip.

"...I just don't want to...interrupt you guys.

Also, can I get those clothes now? I don't care if it's comparable to Brolaf's lingerie collection, I'd just like something..."
"What? Oh... no! We wernt doing that... I just sleep in the buff." Sivir chuckles, "I don't mind if Sarah does if you want to sleep with the two of us tonight. I promise to be a good girl." Sivir sticks her tongue out treasingly.

Nůctýrne

04-13-2012

Oh hey! I finally found you!

A blot of shadow sort of... leaks. through the ceiling in a very disturbing way.

Going all murderous psychopath for my amusement?

You shouldn't have.

... shouldn't have stopped, anyway.

Turns out that one little fling with a purple guy is enough to send a woman over the edge huh?

I should do this "subtle manipulation" thing more often.

Nocturne laughs.

ah... good times. People always tend to die when I have a good time.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-13-2012

Nocturne. You may want to come out...Sivir, with Morgana, and Sarah Fortune. Shiver. Unless you can withstand that type of horror.

Nůctýrne

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
Nocturne. You may want to come out...Sivir, with Morgana, and Sarah Fortune. Shiver. Unless you can withstand that type of horror.
Haha, yep. all those physical attacks'll do me in right? Especially without that pesky summoner magic pinning me down.

Ever try to kill a shadow?

Doesn't really work.

But really though...

Nocturne actually pulls himself together into the form commonly seen in the fields of justice.

I only did my best impression of a caring individual.

She went out and did the fun part on her own.

EHehehe. You guys actually blamed Talon for a while too.

Can't let him take my credit though.

Dear Morgana

04-13-2012

Quote:
"What? Oh... no! We wernt doing that... I just sleep in the buff." Sivir chuckles, "I don't mind if Sarah does if you want to sleep with the two of us tonight. I promise to be a good girl." Sivir sticks her tongue out treasingly.
Morgana looks slightly shocked, but bit her tongue and concedes.

"...If you don't have another bed...I guess I can come in with you guys after my shower. Better than sleeping on the floor, or in some ratty inn."

Princess Sivir

04-13-2012

Quote:
Morgana looks slightly shocked, but bit her tongue and concedes.

"...If you don't have another bed...I guess I can come in with you guys after my shower. Better than sleeping on the floor, or in some ratty inn."
Sivir scratches at the back of her head. "Yeah... the other room is... kind of empty right now... but hey! As I said, I don't mind if you sleep with us as long as Sarah doesn't."

Sivir's eyes to the red-head, "Though I would prefer if you got back in here already... the bed's getting cold." Sivir chuckled. "But help Morgana with her bath unless you want me doing it."