Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Were you ever actually willing to attempt to prove to me Bilgewater isn't a bad place?
There are plenty of decent places in Bilgewater. It's only the docks that are really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Rescue her? You said I had already killed everyone else. If she wished to leave, she would be free to do so at any time.
But she'd still be intimidated. She'd need a big, strong rescuer to scoop her up and carry her to safety!

AskLeeSinga

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
There are plenty of decent places in Bilgewater. It's only the docks that are really bad.
Yes, I understand this is what you think, the question was if you wanted to prove it to me, and if you do, I would like you to show me if it does not bother you.

((Now I must go to my people, for they need me!

In other words, football game for city champion ship be back in about 2 and a half hours))

AskPantheon

09-14-2012

Quote:
But she'd still be intimidated. She'd need a big, strong rescuer to scoop her up and carry her to safety!
...Fine. I acknowledge your point. What is it that you are trying to accomplish with this whole scenario?

Ask Fortune

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Yes, I understand this is what you think, the question was if you wanted to prove it to me, and if you do, I would like you to show me if it does not bother you.

((Now I must go to my people, for they need me!

In other words, football game for city champion ship be back in about 2 and a half hours))
Oh, you're saying you're willing to visit Bilgewater with me? Sure, I'm game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
...Fine. I acknowledge your point. What is it that you are trying to accomplish with this whole scenario?
I'm devising a scenario in which it'd be useful for you to know about women and romance. I mean, you didn't even know to carry the princess to safety! You're a sucky Prince Charming. I hereby name you... no, no.

*goes to her fireplace and grabs the cutlass off the wall above it* *taps the blade against Pantheon's shoulders* I hereby name you... Prince Sucky.

AskPantheon

09-14-2012

Quote:
I'm devising a scenario in which it'd be useful for you to know about women and romance. I mean, you didn't even know to carry the princess to safety! You're a sucky Prince Charming. I hereby name you... no, no.

*goes to her fireplace and grabs the cutlass off the wall above it* *taps the blade against Pantheon's shoulders* I hereby name you... Prince Sucky.
*The most unamused stare*

I am not even of nobility, why do you expect me to know such things? The only thing I learned during my childhood was the art of war, I think I have made that clear already. Am I missing something here?

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

everything

Dear Morgana

09-14-2012

Quote:
I saw it, and it's great, I love it! It's about time those photo people took a decent picture of you, eesh! *grins* Thanks, girl, I love mine, too~.
Morgana bares her teeth.

"Indeed. I had to...what's the expression? Break a few eggs to get that reshoot. My first appearance was horrid, and while my second one was better...well, let's just say they replaced that photographer really fast."

Morgana rolls her eyes at Sarah.

"No, I didn't kill him."

Snowy Poro

09-14-2012

Quote:

*grins* *beckons with a finger*
Leona breathed a sigh before reluctantly following

Razie

09-14-2012

Got time for a bit of advice, miss Sarah?

AskLeeSinga

09-14-2012

Quote:
Oh, you're saying you're willing to visit Bilgewater with me? Sure, I'm game.
Yes... this could be quite interesting, name when you are free, I am good for any time, there is not much in the life of a monk, and I'm mostly allowed free reign of where I go.

((What thread we doing this in?))