Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
What do you mean? Just what is wrong with my homegirl,
*whispers to Sarah*

"First off, she's not exactly stable in the head.
Second I don't want my arms sliced off by one of her many Megling knives.
Lastly, she's already been tainted by Lulu, I don't want to catch the crazy bug."

Ask Fortune

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((... *facepalm* Fortune.... ))
(*innocent face*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
*whispers to Sarah*

"First off, she's not exactly stable in the head.
Second I don't want my arms sliced off by one of her many Megling knives.
Lastly, she's already been tainted by Lulu, I don't want to catch the crazy bug."
...all Yordles are a little nutty. She's like my best friend, but I'm alive. See?

Ask the Megling

08-20-2012

So what if I have a torture fetish?

((I love having wifi at the place I'm staying at))

Tjihyana

08-20-2012

((... Speaking of Yordles being nutty. I have to do this. ))

A small rabbit bounces into the room, hopping on a chair and looking at Fortune for a moment. It's frontpaws glow white for a moment before turning into a yordle girl giggling uncontrollably. She claps her hands.

Hiii! Whyyyy does someone as pretty as you use guuuuns. One would thiiiink that you'd have something prettier to use than thaaaat as a weapoooon. Tihihi.

((Also, guess who Fortune :P ))

Ask Ezreal

08-20-2012

Quote:

...all Yordles are a little nutty. She's like my best friend, but I'm alive. See?
"To be honest Sarah, with all these random couples you keep trying to set up, I think you might be starting to catch the Lulu bug too."

Ask Fortune

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
((... Speaking of Yordles being nutty. I have to do this. ))

A small rabbit bounces into the room, hopping on a chair and looking at Fortune for a moment. It's frontpaws glow white for a moment before turning into a yordle girl giggling uncontrollably. She claps her hands.

Hiii! Whyyyy does someone as pretty as you use guuuuns. One would thiiiink that you'd have something prettier to use than thaaaat as a weapoooon. Tihihi.

((Also, guess who Fortune :P ))
I use my guns because they're just as pretty, girl.

(No idea, lol.)

Quote:
"To be honest Sarah, with all these random couples you keep trying to set up, I think you might be starting to catch the Lulu bug too."
...fine, fine, maybe. But I dunno, I just want to see you with someone. You're in the prime of your life, boy! Explore some ladies, then go back to caves!

Tjihyana

08-20-2012

((Hint. My usual role is a champion, yordle, and pretty much opposite to Mira's personality. ))

Mira giggles, nodding. I guess they aaaaare.
She opens her arms, asking for a hug from Fortune. She is smiling widely and innocently, seeming more like a child than 17-year olds normally.

Ask Ezreal

08-20-2012

Quote:
...fine, fine, maybe. But I dunno, I just want to see you with someone. You're in the prime of your life, boy! Explore some ladies, then go back to caves!
But caves are so much better, they don't want to talk about feelings. You still have to wear protective gear though. :/

Ask Fortune

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
((Hint. My usual role is a champion, yordle, and pretty much opposite to Mira's personality. ))

Mira giggles, nodding. I guess they aaaaare.
She opens her arms, asking for a hug from Fortune. She is smiling widely and innocently, seeming more like a child than 17-year olds normally.
(Hi Poppy. :P)

...alright, but no letting those hands wander. *hug~*

Quote:
But caves are so much better, they don't want to talk about feelings. You still have to wear protective gear though. :/

*bursts out laughing*

Oh god, you are too much, Ezreal. But, you know, they have... protective magic for that. How do women look now~?

Tjihyana

08-20-2012

((Haai :3 ))

Mira giggles, hugging Fortune back softly. Her hands glow white for a moment, and she turns into a rabbit again and quickly hops onto the Bounty Hunter's shoulder. She lets out another giggle, though as a rabbit it sounds more like a purr.