Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Phantom creates a massive black pirate hat with the jolly roger symbol on it.

"Does this count?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo puts a giant sombrero on that is bigger then Sarah's hat.

"Come at Mundo."
...eh, you're a bigger person too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom creates a massive black pirate hat with the jolly roger symbol on it.

"Does this count?"
*idly aims Shock* It sure does.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Phantom slowly moves to the left.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Mundo pulls off the hat and puts on one so big it gives an area of shade around him, his head was only a silhouette with red eyes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Dojel pulls his hat over his head, covering a part of his face in shadow
Heh, You guys and your silly biggest hat competition... Well atleast I don't risk snapping my neck whenever I fall...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Mundo turns to face Dojel.

"Mundo snap it for you if yous want."

An evil grin spreads across his face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom slowly moves to the left.
Hmph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo pulls off the hat and puts on one so big it gives an area of shade around him, his head was only a silhouette with red eyes.
...showoff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel pulls his hat over his head, covering a part of his face in shadow
Heh, You guys and your silly biggest hat competition... Well atleast I don't risk snapping my neck whenever I fall...
That's why you use a stiff, light fabric.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Yarrrrrrrr.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Mundo may go where he pleases, but
Dojel goes back to the roof
Roof probably not able to support mundo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

07-30-2012

Wimp.

Tiny baby.

Coward.

Pansy.