Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

"If Mundo had a gold coin for every time he heard that he'd be rich, oh wait he is, nevermind. Not so much purple skin as motives, job, slurred speech, mindset, morals...it goes on."

Drunk Sejuani

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo laughs at Sejuani.

"Man you are awesome."

He turns back to Jack.

"Kinda helps Mundo keep going through the day, you have no clue how much life can suck when you look like Mundo."
"Aw come on, I'm sure there are girls out there who go for the big, buff, muscly... buff..... monstrous.... buff guys. Girls like all kinds of things, they're probably just a little.... scared. Hey, this is good, you wanna try some? Fortune, do you have any small glasses?"

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

Mundo turns to Sejuani.

"More gold, yay. Pour Mundo a glass."

NasusOfTheSands

06-29-2012

"Do not be ashamed, Jack." said Nasus. "Sometimes, people are too absorbed in other matters to think about mating, me included."

It was an acknowledgement. "For my part, the Library was my priority; now, it is fighting off voidborne in the Shurima desert. What is yours?"

He, then, notices Sejuani... drunk. Interesting sight, to say the least. Especially the part where she said 'drinking is irresponsible' and took the mug.

Ask the Monkey

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*whomps Wukong with her hat*
Thanks.

Drunk Sejuani

06-29-2012

Alright. You too, uh.. Kid. Come on, don't wuss out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sejuani! Hi. I don't think we've ever really spoken.
Sarah Fortune! I just realized that as well. Would you like some of this? It's very good.

((I'm also a doppelganger, watch out! I don't know all the rules and I don't know what's alright, but I saw the Vodka and couldn't resist.))

Blade3324

06-29-2012

"But Nasus I have no large library to attend to, I don't have no pirate ship to worry about, no crazy experiments, and I'm definitely not having alcohol my priority. And I'm not taking a drink out of that flask. Who knows how much Mundo put his mouth on that... No offense Mundo. Besides I'm worried if Lijaena would be upset." Jack said folding his arms turning himself away from the flask.

AskMadmanMundo

06-29-2012

"What is she your mom or something?"

Drunk Sejuani

06-29-2012

Yeah this tightwad definitely needs a drink now. Come oooon, here's one glass. Mundo never touched it, dun worry about that...."

Blade3324

06-29-2012

"She's my girlfriend." Jack said. Looking at the small glass. He took the glass and looked into it. "Well I guess a sip never hurts anyone..." Jack took a sip and his eyes widened. He spat the drink out. "People drink this stuff???"